It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are an Alien science project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Originally posted by pompano

Originally posted by _Uforia_

Um, most living things do "evolve" it is the nature of how things work.

thank you for that gem......but we are not ponering if things evolve....we are pondering our origin......read the previous posts

In your original post you put "even evolved" like it was a surprise for us to evolve. Ok, to answer your question in my opinion we evolved from a common ancestor(that is now extinct) with the apes.

We are 97% like them. Did your dad think aliens created the apes also....What about the rest of the planets species what did he think their?

Well, to be fair, we're more related to the mouse than we are to the ape, yet the ape resembles us more than the mouse. The mouse is about 95% identical in DNA.

Edited for typo.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by TheBorg]

Isn't that what I said about 3 or 4 posts up?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ever read lacerta files? Reptilloins stae that humans were genetically engineered

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Very, very old theory! Lots of similar threads here on this too. It is also my belief, only not a "science" experiment.....but we were (I believe) genetically manipulated by another species by taking an already evolving humanoid here on earth and mixing DNA with their own for some reason.....many say as a slave race, but I'm not too sure about that as it would take too long for the new race to multiply "and" mature, unless they also had a way of doing it where the result was already produced "grown"

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj

In your original post you put "even evolved" like it was a surprise for us to evolve. Ok, to answer your question in my opinion we evolved from a common ancestor(that is now extinct) with the apes.

We are 97% like them. Did your dad think aliens created the apes also....What about the rest of the planets species what did he think their?

I think I saw on The Discovery Channel that we are share 95% of the same genes as mice and rats as well but I doubt anyone would argue the we are descendent's of ancient mice.

I could be wrong though.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by bpletcj]

I am not talking about genes or dna, apes share most of the same characteristics as humans. The biggest thing that seperates us is bipedal motion.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It is true, that God was an alien. Or let's say: Gods were aliens. We were genetically engineered, and our minds were programmed to support their needs.

But I'm more interested in the natural performance of our evolution, in exactly how would we evolved if Nature forged our mind to a certain level. The very first and the most important thing would have occurred with us right on the trees: it is the possession of telepathy, or the Sixth Sense. While jumping around the bushes like monkeys, we could establish very strong performance AND protection of/against telepathic transfers (and other advanced mental capabilities), and by the time we would explore fire, our mind would be at an accurate level for researching technology and colonizing the surface of the Earth.

If this was to come true, we wouldn't be killing each other, or destroying the Nature. All our inventions and explorations would be due to advanced mental capabilities.

But what do we actually see? Sin, hostility, and uncertain communications between people based on lies and speculations. Simple telepathy would be capable to throw out hostile people from a clean and organized human community.

Well, this is just a portion of events proving that we are only genetically engineered rubbish of a sick alien race!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I like the aquatic ape theory better. Google it and read how similar we are to dolphins and what not. Everytime I try tp post a link or picture, nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj

In your original post you put "even evolved" like it was a surprise for us to evolve. OK, to answer your question in my opinion we evolved from a common ancestor(that is now extinct) with the apes.

I think I saw on The Discovery Channel that we are share 95% of the same genes as mice and rats as well but I doubt anyone would argue the we are descendent's of ancient mice.

I could be wrong though.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by bpletcj]

I am not talking about genes or DNA, apes share most of the same characteristics as humans. The biggest thing that separates us is bipedal
motion.

Point taken, sorry sometimes all the genetic terms just seem to run together.

If you think about it its amazing how four little base pairs can be combined in different sequence to make such a diverse ecosystem of life.

And who ever can manipulate alien DNA with primitive Human DNA (thousands of years ago) to make us in there image is far more advance then we but maybe someday we will reach that point and travel the stars and do the same.

Edit: And actually I was responding to The Borgs post, how we agree on Human DNA and Mice DNA being more alike the other Hominids such as Apes.

Thats why so much more research in medicine is done on mice then apes.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Did your dad think aliens created the apes also....What about the rest of the planets species what did he think their?

My dad thought that we were created by aliens....by whatever means we became what we are.....so whatever we evolved from were also created by aliens....whatever that may be....ape mouse dolphin....whatever

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Uforia....interesting post. Definitely some wierd wild stuff.

Whoever posted this:

It is true, that God was an alien.

You say that like it's a fact, not a theory. So, please provide your proof that God was an alien. And shouldn't it say "God IS an alien"??

As far as I'm concerned, GOD just is. He's not alien or non-alien. He just plain IS!! He exists without form as we all will some day (at leasts that's my belief).......

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
lets say this is all true. The aliens can't be too impressed that we knowingly pollute the water we drink, poison the air we breathe, fight wars over religion and oil, waste resources on waepons we can never use (nukes)

I hope they don't come back and decide we are a failed experiment

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just doesnt click to me that we came from them and I'll tell you why this is just my theory I could be so wrong but I'm a strong believer of our race.

Ok, yes Aliens are said to be very intelligent right? You have to put this in many aspects like I am about to share with you. For one if we were made by Aliens do you mean to tell me they made all the living creatures on this planet as well? Or does it mean that the Aliens searched for thousands if not millions of years to find an enviroment suitable for us?

Here is the trick. Ok if we were made by the Aliens they would be responsible for most of the creations on this planet, why? Well because if you notice we are almost fully capable of communicating with just about anything, Apes, Birds, Sea creatures like Whales, Seals etc, DOGS, Cats, lions I could go on. In order to be understood by the animals we would have to be similair in their existence. I could be wrong but it makes a little sense. Like I said if we were made by aliens then most of the living animals and other species on this planet were made by them as well, and that's insanely A LOT! Unless we are capable of communicating with anything, and I mean ANYTHING but that just seems unlogical.

For my theory I think Aliens are fascinated in our creation. They abduct us for many reasons. They want to know what is in our blood, how our muscles work, how our joints move around. What our bodies are made from. Our hair, most Aliens we ever heard about are known being bald all around or just hairless period. Well we're not. We have Eye brows, Facial Hair and Hair on our bodys and even our Heads. That's a lot different to them. Also people say we came from apes, I personally think thats crap because if we were from apes you would still the evolution of apes into man, basically you would see the transformation of an ape into a human and we have never seen that period.

So, I think we are our own species. If you think about it an Alien would have to be so incredibly smart to make us for a couple reasons. Making a human with our HUMOUR right there would be hard. How do you create something with Humour? How do you create something that Crys and has feelings? How can you create something that Gets very angry and hold grudges? How can You create something that Lies or Denies things? How can you create something that would risk your life for their own?

I could go on to me we our own species and aliens are either very interested in us and find us fascinated, or they just are plain out Jelous because we are near perfect in creation and they are far from that!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think we are all the same species. Aliens and we are all humans at different points of evolution based on when life started on our planets.

I think the whole reptillian/shapeshifter concept is a bunch of pathetic nonsense. The greys on the other hand, could be humans like us but many thousands/millions of years more evolved. Losing un-needed things in the evolutionary process like hair, etc (and maybe growing larger heads to fit larger brains caused through evolution).....and speaking telepathically which simply means they are capable of using much more of their brains than we are. We only use about 10% of our brains. Imagine what we'd be capable of if we could use the whole thing? That will come over a long period of time through evolution.....

My uncle believes in these reptillians.....give me a break! Klingons exist on Star Trek but in reality, they are simply something unwanted attached to your butt hole!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

they just are plain out Jelous because we are near perfect in creation and they are far from that!

What about humans to you spells perfection?! We as a race are so far from perfect its rediculous....watch the news sometime....even for about 10 min....you will see how perfect we truly are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join