It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Drat. I still have a way to go, it seems.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It is not, you do not understand the post, the same way you do not understand architecture, your dismissal of my words, the grammar, and the syntax of such, is just an attempt to uphold your alpha-male sense of self, which makes you assume you are smart than I. This is understandable, it is why an opponent in chess, moves a pawn preceding your move, so as not to be outdone.

Ba Baracus was humour, a joke, some call it, about the mentality of secret service agents and special forces operatives, whom, in comparison to normal man and woman, act as if they are in an episode of the A-Team. It was also an allusion to the possibility of foreknowledge by such organisation as the CIA , NSA and Pentagon of Barack Obama's election as President, of the United States, which may have manifested itself, in their brick, called Hollywood and American culture, in the form of the A-Team and the black guy, called Ba Baracus, famously portrayed by Mr.T.

Do not worry, I have a fine pair of reading glasses as it is.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I do like cheap whisky, as it goes. I like the expensive stuff too. When I was very little I designed cars for British Leyland.*

*When I say "designed" i mean drawing some cars I made up in felt tip or crayons and then sending them to BL. I got a very sniffy response saying they had their own qualified designers, thank you very much. With an attitude like that to young talent no wonder they went bust. I was inconsolable for days.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Not necessarily, savantism is a neurological syndrome, associated with numerous other neurological syndromes, such as autism, schizophrenia, and other syndromes, FG etc which have their negatives, such as depression, delusions, introvert, bad communication, mobility, etc. it is the ability to exhibit exceptional intellectual feats, despite, an intellectual or mental ailment. for example, I can recall 5000 years of architecture and archaeology, alongside recalling every memory in my life, alongside being a savant and genius in fields of music, art, literature, architecture, interior design, mathematics, game theory, geometry, computer science, astronomy, computer science , linguistics and numerous other fields. That's savantism.
edit on 7-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The designer was me. I do apologise.

Maybe if you sent some in now.....oh wait.

RIP BL

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

delusions,

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

delusions

Maybe you ARE a savant!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The world was not quite ready for gull winged six wheelers, it seems.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Great minds!

Have a glenfiddich on me!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

bad communication

Yes - that's another box ticked.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Some people's delusions are greater truths to others, and delusion to those, whose interests their truths pose a threat to, such as intelligence services or religious institutions.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm sure that is really deep, but all I'm getting is more gibberish, I'm afraid.

(post by CyberMoses1001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Confused?

You will be.......

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Come on, you can do insults better than that, surely?

Back on topic, do you have anything to back up your claims about these aliens? So far I am just seeing stream of consciousness type gibberish. I would have expected more from one as intelligent,enlightened and sophisticated as yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I asked if it was Reich he was on about .. him I get more sense talking to myself

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

And I replied saying, I expected that from a user whose name is 57ORM1IV, STORM!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If you read over all of my replies and all my threads, it will enlighten you on my evidence.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just turned the living room light on.

Am I enlightened now?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ahh its Stormin as in Area 51

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join