It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SionChristSuperstar

Our paranoia, cruelty, military, warmongering, and high surveillance is nothing special, we are not unique.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Nor is your senseless BS.

Why the mods don't throw this thread in the HOAX bin is beyond me.

Where are the links to back up your claims?

Oh, I get it, there are none, because it's just a fictional story you wrote to entertain us.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Comfortably numb? Pin Floyd, who are controlled by the Pentagon and Prison Complex, allow me to guess,, you're a Pentagon puppet here to suppress legitimate extraterrestrial information from leaking out to the public by claiming it is bull#.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If this were absolutely true these alien races would be highly goal oriented and a whole heck of a lot more intelligent than the human race, how do you support the 2500 year time frame? A highly superior race that would wish to have full contact with humanity would recognize the hindrance global governments have over the true progression of our kind...

They would have no need to have our governments intermediate to present themselves to mankind...
Most importantly they would not allow them to filter the information they wished to share...
Such an encounter would be entirely on their terms, which if you can agree... would have to leave you wondering what exactly would they want from such a relationship?

Of course we could easily imagine that we hey would like to eat us, maybe just enslave us have us provide them with whatever they desire from or plentiful planet... Or How about they have suffered genetic setbacks through their own genetic modifications to promote longevity and or Intelligence and a drastic side effect has left them unable to reproduce... So they wish to manipulate our DNA to mix in their own in hopes of forcing mutations which in their hopes passed along the traits that they have acquired and regain the ability to reproduce...

But the truth would probably be they have no need of any such things from us they are more advanced than those problems so those things which are portrayed in stories movies etc prob not really issues for them... Perhaps the bit about DNA would be the most probable...

Then if we think about it more we stop looking at them as humanlike( they are after all alien...
Then if they can come here we must admit to ourself they are technically superior thus more intelligent... That makes it easier to picture them as benevolent, a characteristic I myself see as practically essential for any race of being so as to not destroy themselves or to hinder their progression before they can become spacefaring capable as a species... If you don’t quite understand that realize I am talking about global catastrophic change which eliminates all life or so much that any and all progress is lost and or unable to be passed along to the next generations during rebuilding of the population...

So I say they will come in peace and they will decide when we are ready...
Or... if and when we have the greatest of need... they will intervene...
And I for one believe they are watching that there have been interactions but most importantly they are not impressed with a lot of things we do...
But I don’t believe for a second they will come to us through our governments and I don’t believe in a 2500 year plan...

Those would be some options for alien life visiting us but there is in my mind another option for us being visited by far hose capable of traversing space and time that would not actually be alien. If you look at Earth there is enough ancient evidence of a highly intelligent civilizations all over the earth and they were all on the same level, furthermore there is also enough evidence of global catastrophic incidents which could have essentially reset life and a great loss of knowledge and technology... But there is also ancient evidence claiming to hat did not occur before becoming spacefaring... So it could be our ancestors who are watching keeping a close eye one day to remove the veil and reveal themselves and fill us in on just what’s what...

I didn’t even touch on time travel or extra dimensions which have more in common then you may realize but that’s enough rambling... I just can’t grasp your introduction of a 2500 year plan the only purpose I can see that serving is to be damn good and sure nobody here can ever see it not happen...
edit on 7-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think the "We'll have official contact in 2500 years" thing is the alien version of 'I'll call you in the morning'.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Yes - "Don't call us...we'll call you".

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Comfortably numb? Pin Floyd, who are controlled by the Pentagon and Prison Complex, allow me to guess,, you're a Pentagon puppet here to suppress legitimate extraterrestrial information from leaking out to the public by claiming it is bull#.

Pink Floyd? OK......that's just bonkers.
Calling other posters in effect "shills" is pretty pathetic, as is your made up nonsense. At least you haven't mentioned the Masons (yet).

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

you're a Pentagon puppet here to suppress you're a Pentagon puppet here to suppress legitimate extraterrestrial information from leaking out to the public by claiming it is bull#. from leaking out to the public by claiming it is bull#.

Do you honestly think that anyone at the Pentagon is in the slightest bit interested in this post of yours?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

you're a Pentagon puppet here to suppress you're a Pentagon puppet here to suppress legitimate extraterrestrial information from leaking out to the public by claiming it is bull#. from leaking out to the public by claiming it is bull#.

Do you honestly think that anyone at the Pentagon is in the slightest bit interested in this post of yours?

We are.

Wait!
Shhhh!

You saw nothing.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The scene, the Pentagon, top secret meeting:

Pentagon Bigwig: "Mr President, gentleman - I'm sorry to have to fetch you from your beds at this time of night but we have a situation.

It seems that there is a poster on ATS who is revealing as we speak classified "Top Secret" information about our contacts with alien races...."

Trump: "My God...!", etc.
edit on 7-8-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Cut to Will Smith, a maverick Military/Secret Service type in a 'romantic' setting with a beautiful, wild female.
Their entertainment is interrupted by a phone call.
The caller talks in mysterious and conspiratorial tones, " We have something important that only you can deal with".....

Smith contacts his life long nerdy friend and tells him, "I need your help with an emergency situation.....we need to track down and eliminate someone who is revealing all our secrets on ATS, all we know is he goes by the name CyberMoses1001 and he is a genius savant with contacts within a secret organisation with an agenda that runs contrary to our own"...............

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

What makes you think aliens would be a lot more intelligent and goal orientated, if these aliens are humanoids form the primates similar to humanity, form a parallel civilisation.
2500? My estimation goes it the patterns-as I see in patterns as a savant- the patterns around human civilisation, and to get here, the patterns will take between 20--30 generations to compete, therefore 2500 years or so, this is based on savantism in over 20 fields and 5000+ years worth architectural knowledge.
"Highly Superior"? America's obsession with superiority.
They would require our governments, they are also a politically orientated specimen, and just as two countries meet at state visits, so to do exos, and also, the military, this is why they would require our government so as to present themselves to humanity.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And an architect.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Indeed, Trump does like God.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Life long nerdy friend to Will Smith: "It's worse than that, not only is he is a genius savant with contacts within a secret organisation with an agenda that runs contrary to our own, he's a Goddamn Architect, too!"

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

It's not shills, it's is based on the structure of civilisation, unless you are above the prison complex and generals etc, there is a possibility that you are under their animation, and being puppeteered so as to act as a bloodhound against intellectual dissent, and this is what I look out for, in the symbolism around your names etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

this is what I look out for, in the symbolism around your names etc.

Like, I'm quite old and I like carp fishing? That sort of symbolism?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

No, the "car" part of your name, has a connection to autism, motor neurone disease, women in Saudi Arabia cannot drive, Google Drive, The Autobahn, Huawei, Highways, Grand Theft Auto, Motown, etc etc. that kind of symbolic pattern recognition.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It's a reference to "Carp", Cyprinus Carpio, a type of fish. Nothing to do with cars. Jeez......

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yes, this is probably what you see, but I see Old Car-P, Car, Pentagon. I may be wrong, but I do like to check.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join