It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I know, I was just after a translation because I'm afraid that I don't speak gibberish.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I've never heard of him, but I will be sure to enlighten myself on him, the web says, he is an old English Quaker, who is famous for the "Freeborn Rights" sounds interesting.

A barman ey?, the legal bar Imagine, where did you gain your legal degree? This is a joke. I'm more interested in the meaning of the names of bars/pubs, rather than what is inside them.

It is a nice piece of magic to your name, how you wove Freemasonry, with freeborn John and your history as a handy man. Bravo.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Also what where the rights Freeborn John argued for, did he believe all men and women had these rights, including Africans, or just him and the English upper and ruling classes?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I think what he means is that elements within 'our' military and governments etc are in league with an alien species and err....then it does become sort of gibberish until the part where he says that the 'normal' beings on this species planet(s) are also ignorant of our existence etc.
All will be revealed in 2500 years time.
Why any of this is and what the purpose is still a complete mystery to me.....and I suspect you....and probably even our resident genius savant!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I've never heard of him,.....

Most people haven't....which is why I provided a link.
You should try it some time.

A barman ey?,...... I'm more interested in the meaning of the names of bars/pubs, rather than what is inside them.

As interesting as the origin of many pubs names is I am most definitely more interested in the consumption of the product sold and the social interaction that goes on in such establishments.

It is a nice piece of magic to your name, how you wove Freemasonry, with freeborn John and your history as a handy man. Bravo.

That's nothing to do with magic and just total nonsense on your behalf.
I have absolutely nothing to do with Freemasonry and am probably the worst 'handy man' you could possibly meet.

Also what where the rights Freeborn John argued for, did he believe all men and women had these rights, including Africans, or just him and the English upper and ruling classes?

Read the link, that's what its there for.
If I wanted to discuss John Lilburne at length I'd start a thread on him.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
Did I mention, the United States and United Nations and their Allies in Russia, China etc. has extraterrestrial contact with humanoids, similar to humans, from parallel civilisations in the galaxy that are part of the same military industrial complex system and compute science systems of the NSA etc, and together they are building toward official contact and disclosure in about 2500 years. And all those famous politicians, generals, celebrities, are just military industrial complex archetypal forms of the unconscious mind as it exists within the architectural builds of these civilisation, and the same thing, the use of archetypal forms is being used against the citizens of these alien worlds, who also think they're alone in the cosmos.

Happy Independence Day & Apollo 50th
What NASA is not telling you.

Where are your sources Padawan?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What I am saying is exactly that.
Our militaries and politicians,at the highest level, the United Nations, are working architecturally with humanoids that also evolved from apes, in the Milky Way, and are part of a parallel civilisation to ours with the same military industrial complex, and similar global governing bodies, basically it is Earth but an exo version, and the reason they are working in secrecy and architecturally is for interstellar political reasons, so as to produce the interstellar version of the UN and G20, which goes deep into architecture and civilisation and the collected science, and the reason I am exposing it, is beacsue with the knowledge, which is thousands of years ahead of the populace, they are committing war crimes, crimes against humanity, acts of genocide, genetic manipulations, alongside gerrymandering monopolising and rigging elections, the legal system and financial system, so as to insure political parties etc loyal to the military industrial complex and their future get elected and are manipulating and deceiving humanity, whose lives are in danger, when a military has access to such knowledge, from where they can manipulate the population through hypnosis and mind scroll etc. Alongside this they are denying the female, homosexual African, ethnic minority etc and a large proportion of the population of Earth their human rights, right to education, right to healthcare, right to housing right to employment etc and their scientists, at the forefront of the human sciences, are failing to reveal their discoveries to the wider scientific community.

And beyond the mockery, I am a savant.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Do you mean the Reich alliance?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

What did you post?!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Our militaries and politicians,at the highest level, the United Nations, are working architecturally with humanoids that also evolved from apes, in the Milky Way,xt

Boris Johnson is in on this and is doing all this, is he? What do you mean by "working architecturally"?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If you do not understand that, then maybe this is why you do not understand my post.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Our militaries and politicians,at the highest level, the United Nations, are working architecturally with humanoids that also evolved from apes, in the Milky Way,xt

Boris Johnson is in on this and is doing all this, is he? What do you mean by "working architecturally"?

It means Boris is in the middle on the channel building a wall, brick by brick.

That’ll show those mericans how it’s dobe!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Are you obsessed with me Terence, like I am, women?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I don't understand your post because it is complete gibberish, as others have similarly opined. Still wondering what on earth BA Baracus has to do with anything.

Judging by what you thought Freeborn's avatar thing was, I would definitely still recommend a trip to Specsavers.

Still baffled by your OP, for the same reason as mentioned before.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Are you obsessed with me Terence

Who’s “Terence”?

It was a reply to carpy, not you. Even if it was a reply to you, it’s an open forum where anyone with an account can reply.

like I am, women?

Now, because of your bad English, that sentence doesn’t read what you hoped it would. It reads that you’re obsessed with yourself and you called me women.

This is why grammar is important. No doubt you’ll get grammar confused with dialect, again.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: oldcarpy

It means Boris is in the middle on the channel building a wall, brick by brick.

That’ll show those mericans how it’s dobe!

Aha! Let's have a go at this:

By saying that Boris is "in" on this this references him being "in" on great secrets as in he is an Illuminist whatnot. The reference to building a wall and bricks obviously means that he is the puppeteer controlling Pink Floyd for the Illuminists ("Another Brick in the Wall") and also means that Boris is also a Mason. Reference to being "in the middle" is probably some sort of masonic thing and "channel" means he is channeling something. Benny Hill, maybe?

There. I am now a savant.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hold on a minute...Dave Mason was the drummer for Pink Floyd. This goes even deeper than I suspected.....

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

There. I am now a savant.

Not quite yet.

First you have to replace every . with a ,
Then you have to randomly insert , in the middle of sentences.
Theeeeeeeen you have to tell everyone you have a 200+ IQ, an architect with 5000+ years of knowledge, design a 54 hole golf course and how you like cheap whiskey.

Then, and only then, can you claim your savantness.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Then unravel the architecture of human civilisation for me, and the development of linguistic, mathematical and competitor science systems, and how it all started and how they update the world's global computer systems at the same time, from supermarket to stock exchanges and airports etc.

Can I interject? All that happened way before we traveled to earth, and language started first different noises for different objects.. and so on

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join