It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea Anomaly update:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Not much information to work with. But, it states this thing is 140,000 years old. Don't know how they deduced that, but okay.

It sits in 300 ft of water. It is covered in a lot of silt. I suspect that the "runway" or trail of skidding could actually be the action of the current. But I don't know the direction of current of water. Think of a stone standing in sand where the wind blows the sand around but not directly behind the stone. Anyways..

If global water levels rose 400 foot in the last 20,000 years, that means this thing was sitting in the air for 120,000 years. Or, it skidded into a marshy area that was at seal level, or shallow lake. Or, built on that site.

Again, not much information to work with.

Sea Level Rise
edit on AMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago40810 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its been years since they discovered the anomaly.
And yet they havent managed to take some close up pics of it? Or samples?
Really?

Dont believe what any of these clowns are saying.
They are just trying to create hype and make some $$$.

Dont get me wrong. Im an experiencer and I know the phenomena is real.
But stuff like this "anomaly" isnt helping "the cause".

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Its been years since they discovered the anomaly.
And yet they havent managed to take some close up pics of it? Or samples?
Really?

Dont believe what any of these clowns are saying.
They are just trying to create hype and make some $$$.

Dont get me wrong. Im an experiencer and I know the phenomena is real.
But stuff like this "anomaly" isnt helping "the cause".
There is talk that both the Russian and US militaries are involved in this subject. So it may be they have more info but as usual they are not putting it out.

Is it true the Russians and US navy had joint exercises right above the Anomaly? Right above.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm 100% convinced this is not a natural geological formation.

I was on the fence until this update video, but I'd like some sanity with my coffee.

Give me a second guys, I'm grabbing the goats for the sacrifice, so I can perform the Phage summoning ceremony. Anyone got some leftover virgin blood or UFO meta material clippings, so we can skip sections 8a through sections 14c of the Phage summoning ceremony?

If not, it's fine, just expect Phage to show up sometime next week, rather than today.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

Im sitting in my vehicle waiting for someone and i saw this post , i must say what a dissapointment.

Roughly one sentence and a link? It would be nice if you could add more info!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Im sure Phage will just blame guns in "murica" for the lack of additional insight in regards this anomaly.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

noprobs next time il write bit more before posting I’ve been out of the loop before just links were acceptable, I think it’s chopped in two or possibly middle section is buried under sediment.. what do you guys think?

There’s this Documentary too, but I just guessed everyone would of seen this ages ago:

m.youtube.com...

edit on 4-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I don't believe it is a space ship simply because it appears to be made out of stone. But the fact it is below 300 ft of water and really doesn't appear to be a naturally occurring object is fascinating. If distant man/alien did create this structure the simple fact of the age and location make it a great find.

Maybe ancient man or aliens did have the ability to shape and manipulate stone, something far beyond our understanding of today, and this could be a vessel.

There are so many man made structures underwater to beneath our oceans that there certainly is a portion of our history that is missing, maybe even something they are hiding.

Here is hoping that you continue to post and create. This site is always and ever a learning experience.

thank you agian

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Yes you are welcome,

Some valid points made however I think organic material such as stone would possibly be used for deep space travel due to its high boiling points,
also the fact now the EMF of the anomaly is sending compasses mad, this wouldn’t happen with a monolithic structure.

edit on 4-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: Extra info

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker
Sorry hope you enjoy the documentary in the above post

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Very interesting inductions

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I hate it when others attack the source and ignore the topic, so you'll have to forgive me but...

When I check out Google News I sometimes see quite alarming headlines, then spot they're from the Daily & Sunday Express, and smile and move on, reassured that it's rubbish.

I think it was a kind of newspaper once but nowadays it's entirely clickbait-focussed. They'll run with any old nonsense, the less credible the better (because our curiosity gets the better of us) and therefore of course apply no standards of journalistic rigour. The law of diminishing returns must apply, but they've been at it for a long time. I'm amazed Google aggregate their stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I’ve fallen from grace all my stars are gone in a reply to: EvilAxis but did they matter all that much anyway?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Note to self... Try harder next time

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
[bold] il get the hang of it soon enough... [/bold]
lol
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Here is a great article (imo) on how to upload pictures and use them either in posts or background/avatars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe experiment with your background and/or avatar to get the hang of it. Once you get the knack, it is pretty straight forward from there.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thankyou, I’m on my mobile phone
but il try my best

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oops sorry. Don't take any notice of me, I just got triggered into a rant when I realised I'd clicked a story from my bête noire.

It could be entirely genuine despite the source.
edit on 4-8-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So , it's Not just a Rock Formation Underwater then ? Hmm......

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , it's Not just a Rock Formation Underwater then ? Hmm......
In my opinion? Yes. There is far more to discover in 400 foot of Ocean water...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join