It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure? I doubt it!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have been following the latest series from the History channel with great interest. ATIP, TTSA, Lou Elizondo and his specials on the tic-tac UFO's and what it all means........if anything.

FWIW, I some time ago conjectured to the effect that the whole TTSA thing and Elizondo's revelations are, simply, all about the money. Its an effort to bring the topic to the fore of the public's consciousness to get them on board with increased funding for whatever black budget program is out there. Its not "exactly" a scare tactic, but intended more I would think, to waken the public to the fact the Air Force/Navy can't control US Airspace and all that entails including as a threat to civilian air traffic. So of course...........MORE money is needed for whatever.

As to the "Disclosure" element I tend to agree with a 2009(?) comment by Richard Dolan..........the government will never do full disclosure unless its forced to.

A clip in that presentation captures Dolan making that statement.

The reason I don't think the "US Government", whoever that may be, will ever do full disclosure is really pretty simple. Lets break it down by elements of the Government.

Congresss: not going to happen. The last thing they want is to scare the public. They don't want the focus on them because of their nefarious doings, (Elija Cummings comes to mind). More importantly, they don't really "care" what the public wants; they just want to get re-elected so they can gobble up more at the trough of endless money.
Pentagon: not going to happen. They can't be put in a position of tacitly admitting they can't control US air space or that they face an unknown threat they are helpless to counter. But as well, and again, they're not interested in what the "people" want; they're only interest is acquiring ever greater funding for more planes and tanks and stuff provided by the Industrial complex that pays for their vacations to the Bahamas and their "gift yachts" and such.

I think that adequately describes my thoughts on the "why" they will never do full disclosure. But here's a point that might address what might "Force" full disclosure!

The EBEN's force them to; telling them.............either you tell your sheeple about your working with us and our presence or......WE WILL!

And that thought fully demonstrates the extent to which the various elements of the US government have no real control over this situation.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Something big gotta happen, like the "Phoenix Lights" from 1997 in broad daylight!!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

No doubt TTSA is a money making venture but I have a feeling it runs a bit deeper than that , not sure what their real aim is but given the faces involved I think it's worth keeping an eye on them.

I agree , official disclosure is a pipe dream.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would not remember that anybody of TTSA ever promised "full disclosure" and I agree with you that it is not going to happen in this form.
From what I have read in the Sekret Machines books (highly recommended) there are two aspects:

1) "We" have made enough technical progress so that we can finally talk with ET from a position of certain strength.

2) Manufacturing this technology at scale is so ridiculously expensive that clandestine budgets and small groups just won't cut it anymore. It has to go public and become mainstream.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I would not remember that anybody of TTSA ever promised "full disclosure"

Co founder, Chairman of the board & Interim CEO of TTSA...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No doubt TTSA is a money making venture but I have a feeling it runs a bit deeper than that , not sure what their real aim is but given the faces involved I think it's worth keeping an eye on them.

I think you're spot on here.

Money, yes but more than that the shady players behind the scenes and their nefarious activities and aims.

Whether TTSA had something to reveal or not, the answer for me would the same - they would not be allowed to be the ones to bring to the public domain. IC / Govt / Military etc would stop them either because they don't want it in the public domain (whatever the 'it' might turn out to be) or there's nothing in which case tptb don't want it known the games that have been played for all these years and, seemingly, continue to be played.

TonyS:

The EBEN's force them to; telling them.............either you tell your sheeple about your working with us and our presence or......WE WILL!

This is almost the only way i see it happening. If 'They' want it to be known....

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

I hate to play devils advocate, especially since I don't like TDL but he doesn't promise anything of the sort, he was pretty vague in that quote...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

what ever the reason I am enjoying the show and everyone else seems top be as well given all the shows on ufo's I have been watching, and trying to figure out what these tic tacs are and from where they come.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Diaspar

I hate to play devils advocate, especially since I don't like TDL but he doesn't promise anything of the sort, he was pretty vague in that quote...

We can discuss semantics, but i think it's pretty clear what he's saying he's going to do in that tweet.

But here's some more for you:

"And the whole goal of this [TTSA] is to create a vehicle for the disclosure of the UFO phenomenon and various other things."

I don't think anyone would expect Ultimate-Guitar to be the place where you would expect to find out the latest on UFO's and disclosure, but there you go....

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
*Travels across the vast expanse of deep space to have a chat with ants*

Yeah, I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Full in our face disclosure when the Rapture happens......

When those guys go.....they'll show

At the juncture they will not haul azz off into the blue, they'll introduce themselves as our maker

The Grand Sctiptural Deception I hear about

Ya should a seen Gold ho strait up todsy....... wild times

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You've had disclosure and you don't even recognize it. Half of you don't believe it. If "Full" disclosure happened, half of you wouldn't believe that either. The United States Navy, part of government, just released some compelling footage from two different incidents. Not only that, several pilots, some still on active duty, have talked about their encounters. In return, the Navy has said it is revamping reporting procedures. Someone has green-lighted these releases. It is no accident.

Then we have the Hill documents, detailing a covert operation, and all people can say is Dolan has a trophy wife, so it can't be true. I shake my head in wonder at these reactions. The criticisms I have read about these two issues are superficial, if not outright stupid. They are not worth considering. The largest impediment to disclosure is not the government, it's people who would not recognize disclosure if it hit them in the face. No doubt a UFO is not going to land on the White House lawn. If that's what you are looking for, get over it. Meanwhile, listen up. There's stuff happening all around you.
edit on 8/1/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You've had disclosure and you don't even recognize it. Half of you don't believe it. If "Full" disclosure happened, half of you wouldn't believe that either. The United Sates Navy, part of government, just released some compelling footage from two different incidents. Not only that, several pilots, some still on active duty, have talked about their encounters. In return, the Navy has said it is revamping reporting procedures. Someone has green-lighted these releases. It is no accident.

Then we have the Hill documents, detailing a covert operation, and all people can say is Dolan has a trophy wife, so it can't be true. I shake my head in wonder at these reactions. The criticisms I have read about these two issues are superficial, if not outright stupid. They are not worth considering. The largest impediment to disclosure is not the government, it's people who would not recognize disclosure if it hit them in the face. No doubt a UFO is not going to land on the White House lawn. If that's what you are looking for, get over it. Meanwhile, listen up. There's stuff happening all around you.

I think you have hit the nail right on the head.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Full disclosure will probably melt most human brains, it is such a deep and complex world we live in. Gradual disclosure is a much better course to take. Altering the secrecy policy around this topic will allow the information to gradually leak out in a more responsible manner.

If you really want to know, then one door in can be found here

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Maybe it all just a political try out.

They might have bigger guns and defies logic is the bad news, even though they seem benign or non existent being the good news?
edit on 1-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Full-Disclosure won't happen the way people want it to. Aliens coming down and landing and speaking to us about peace. It's being drip fed to us slowly in video games, TV shows, movies and books.
Eventually it will come to a point where if it did happen fully, people would be more prepared.
But as long as most of the masses still have Twitter & Facebook, it won't bother them.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Full-Disclosure won't happen the way people want it to. Aliens coming down and landing and speaking to us about peace.

Disclosure will happen in a way that is appropriate for you. What is a bigger threat, a human speaking lies or an alien calling it how they see it? I understand the importance of discretion at times, but hearing the screams gets bonkers.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakevFull disclosure will probably melt most human brains,

Umm, yeah, which is one reason it hasn't happened. The people who do know--and I suspect there are a few--do not want the responsibility for unleashing this on the world. Nothing else makes sense. We actually are a space faring species, especially in cinema. We already know about aliens from space, whether it is benign like Close Encounters and ET, or whether it is really bad like Independence Day and War of the Worlds. That's not brain melting; it is expected.

So it's not aliens from space at all. It's got to be "worse," at least in the sense of a wholesale change in our perception of reality and our place in it. One of the prerequisites to a society is that we have a shared perception of reality. Our scientific, secular society co-exists with our religious society because, frankly, it's not that different at a fundamental level. Put aside the superficial God/Jesus stuff and deal with the basic ideas. In both mythologies we are put on this Earth to utilize and consume it.

But if something came along that threw all this stuff out--ALL of it from quarks to Jesus--and suggested that we humans have zero self-determination at any level, in this world or the next, and that we are just cattle, at best, that would be brain melting. I don't know what the real issue is, but it's big, a lot bigger than aliens from space. And that's the biggest reason we don't have full disclosure.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry, but Greer is not credible. I suggest not wasting your time with him. Here's a very old thread, but not much has changed since then: The Problem with Greer

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join