It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Trump Pledges to Help ASAP Rocky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Arnie123
Oh? Is this guy being held as a political prisoner, now? LOL

Or is he being held for possibly inciting violence and public brawling. maybe public intoxication too boot.

There is a video of the incident. He is innocent. At first, I didn't really have any sympathy. However, I saw the video and he is innocent. He and his security repeatedly asked the some guys to leave them alone and tried to walk away. They were continually accosted and eventually had enough and beat the brakes off the guys.

Ironically, ASAP got some heat from the woke black community because he wasn't a big BLM supporter. Many of these same woke invididuals were happy to see him in jail.

Is that the video that shows him punching the guy on the ground?

No, just what led up to it. They cut it off when they came to blows. You clearly see that the guys won't back off and leave them alone after repeatedly being asked nicely.

This one shows the actual fight.

Neither video shows who started the fight. It does show him attacking the guy while he is on the ground.

He might well be innocent but the video evidence certainly doesn't show that.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
He beat the crap out of someone who deserved it.
I think all diplomatic sources should be tapped to get him out or else what’s the point in holding a USA passport?
Maybe getting the POTUS involved is overkill but I don’t believe he should be “left to rot”

Apparently the bloke who got served had been harassing people all day, a woman allegedly thanked ASAP as the bloke sexually harassed her not long before the incident occurred.

Illegal migrant crime would be less of an issue in Sweden if the Swedes handled it the same way ASAP did

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Or is he being held for possibly inciting violence and public brawling. maybe public intoxication too boot.

There is a video of the incident. He is innocent. At first, I didn't really have any sympathy. However, I saw the video and he is innocent. He and his security repeatedly asked the some guys to leave them alone and tried to walk away. They were continually accosted and eventually had enough and beat the brakes off the guys.

Ironically, ASAP got some heat from the woke black community because he wasn't a big BLM supporter. Many of these same woke invididuals were happy to see him in jail.

No, just what led up to it. They cut it off when they came to blows. You clearly see that the guys won't back off and leave them alone after repeatedly being asked nicely.

Neither video shows who started the fight. It does show him attacking the guy while he is on the ground.

Yes, it did. Watch the first long one. About the 1 minute mark, the scrawny guy swings on the big burly security guard. The security guy brushes him off and keeps telling him to walk away. They are clearly being followed and accosted.

Throughout the entire video you clearly see ASAP and his crew walking away and being followed. At some point, the little guy just needs a Darwin award. People have a right to defend themselves. Sometimes all you can do is beat someone's azz. That butt kicking does not rise to the level of needing to put someone in jail for two weeks. People get stomped out like that everyday.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yep
The guy who got his ass kicked grabbed 2 woman he didn’t know on the ass not long before the incident.

Regardless of what, if anything, he did to ASAP he deserved the beating he got and more, shame we didn’t see a good old fashioned gutter stomp in my opinion

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I agree, let em rot.
But I think the point of the op was that trump is willing to help black men where if he was a racist he wouldn't bother.

The idea he is a racist has always been dumb to me anyway.

If you noticed, he only became a racist when he changed political parties and changed his job title.

The left loved him before that...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes, it did. Watch the first long one. About the 1 minute mark, the scrawny guy swings on the big burly security guard. The security guy brushes him off and keeps telling him to walk away. They are clearly being followed and accosted.

Throughout the entire video you clearly see ASAP and his crew walking away and being followed. At some point, the little guy just needs a Darwin award. People have a right to defend themselves. Sometimes all you can do is beat someone's azz. That butt kicking does not rise to the level of needing to put someone in jail for two weeks. People get stomped out like that everyday.

Punching someone repeatedly while they are on the ground is not defence. No expert on Swedish law but I doubt it is there either.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Let me guess... He was inciting violence and probably drunk because he's black? Suddenly he's the bad guy because Trump wants to get him out of prison.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Good point,,,
How silly of me to forget that the dems loved trump before he go into republican politics.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Punching someone repeatedly while they are on the ground is not defence. No expert on Swedish law but I doubt it is there either.

You sound like you've never been a fist fight before... Do you actually think there is a ref who breaks it up and tells you to go to a corner because one guy is on the ground? GTFOH.

If it comes to blows, someone is going down and there may be swings thrown while the other guy is on the ground. That is called a fight. I've seen worse fights in high school.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Tell you what, I'm not sure those were swedes, some of that cultural enrichment for you?

Seems like the skinny dude was unaware of his own laws in his own host country.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Video of the interaction leading up to the fight.

They were CLEARLY trying to walk away from that.

Big-man there could have instantly crushed that little asshole and didn't.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You sound like you've never been a fist fight before... Do you actually think there is a ref who breaks it up and tells you to go to a corner because one guy is on the ground? GTFOH.

If it comes to blows, someone is going down and there may be swings thrown while the other guy is on the ground. That is called a fight. I've seen worse fights in high school.

All the video shows is Rocky throwing the guy to the ground and then attacking him on the ground with his security crew also pilling in.

As I said we don't see who started the fight but the video certainly doesn't show him to be innocent.

We arent talking about a school yard fight. We are talking about a grown man and his security detail assaulting someone.
edit on 20-7-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

EXACTLY. The security guy had every right to stomp him out the first time he got swung on (about 1 minute mark). I'm actually amazed he didn't get his azz beat right then and there. The security guy showed some serious restraint.

That guy deserved 110% of that beat down.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You clearly did not watch the first video.

The first video shows them being accosted for 3 full minutes leading up to the fight. In fact, at the 1 minute market, the little guy actually attacks the big security guard. The security guy pushes him away and they continue to tell these little punks to walk away and leave them alone. Showing a lot of restraint because he should have stomped the guy out then.

The guy continues to follow ASAP rocky and his crew. ASAP and security are walking away and being followed.

At some point you have to deal with the situation. Cops may not have been present. You just have to make a call to stomp someone out.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

All the video shows is Rocky throwing the guy to the ground and then attacking him on the ground with his security crew also pilling in.

As I said we don't see who started the fight but the video certainly doesn't show him to be innocent.

We arent talking about a school yard fight. We are talking about a grown man and his security detail assaulting someone.
You didn't watch the first video and being disingenuous.

Actually, you're coming off like the dude in the white polo...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

We arent talking about a school yard fight. We are talking about a grown man and his security detailing assaulting someone.

The facts are all there for you to read but since you seem incapable of that I’ll summarise
ASAP and his friends were walking down the street and were harassed for quite a ways by a couple idiots
Despite wanting none of it and trying to distance themselves the men kept harassing them
When one of the harassers got physical ASAP said “enough is enough” and taught him a lesson
The men had been harassing other people and had sexually assaulted (grabbed them on the bum) 2 women not long before the filmed incident
The harassers were not native Swedes, surprise surprise

ASAP did the right thing, maybe the law isn’t on his side but laws aren’t always just.
Look at countries that have the death penalty for being gay or jail for criticism of the government, do you support those laws? If not then shut the **** up about legalities

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You clearly did not watch the first video.

The first video shows them being accosted for 3 full minutes leading up to the fight. In fact, at the 1 minute market, the little guy actually attacks the big security guard. The security guy pushes him away and they continue to tell these little punks to walk away and leave them alone. Showing a lot of restraint because he should have stomped the guy out then.

The guy continues to follow ASAP rocky and his crew. ASAP and security are walking away and being followed.

At some point you have to deal with the situation. Cops may not have been present. You just have to make a call to stomp someone out.

That would be the video that doesn't show the start of situation, has a frequently blocked view and cuts out at points.

It also doesn't show Rocky being attacked at any point.

Second video shows Ricky attacking a guy on the ground.

He might be guilty he might be innocent.

We certainly know based on these videos.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You didn't watch the first video and being disingenuous.

Actually, you're coming off like the dude in the white polo...

See post above.

Unless you have some other video to offer up?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

We arent talking about a school yard fight. We are talking about a grown man and his security detailing assaulting someone.

The facts are all there for you to read but since you seem incapable of that I’ll summarise
ASAP and his friends were walking down the street and were harassed for quite a ways by a couple idiots
Despite wanting none of it and trying to distance themselves the men kept harassing them
When one of the harassers got physical ASAP said “enough is enough” and taught him a lesson
The men had been harassing other people and had sexually assaulted (grabbed them on the bum) 2 women not long before the filmed incident
The harassers were not native Swedes, surprise surprise

ASAP did the right thing, maybe the law isn’t on his side but laws aren’t always just.
Look at countries that have the death penalty for being gay or jail for criticism of the government, do you support those laws? If not then shut the **** up about legalities

I am sure that is a very accurate summary of the facts as given by Rocky's lawyers.

Apparently Sweeden uses things like police investigations and trials. Who knew...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

But the thing is, if President Trump can get him released, will he stab trump in the back like those basketball players Trump helped get released from China that were caught shoplifting?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join