It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Trump Pledges to Help ASAP Rocky

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Edumakated

Or he's making a public gesture to get more voters for 2020... Your argument amounts to "i have a black friend so im incapable of racism".

Not saying Trump's racist but jesussss you trump drones will make any sort of thread to praise your beloved king or spit on his hated enemies.

It's just pathetic at this point.

I've finally figured out why there are so many Trump drones: because they see themselves in him; because they have about the same level of "intelligence" that he does, which is telling us something, huh?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I see the level of butt hurt has increased due to the MASSIVE failure the dEms had today.

Another win for Trump (surprise)
Another fail for the ‘reeeeeeeeee’ crowd.

Which is telling us something, huh?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
ASAP Rocky has been charged with assault by Swedish prosecutors.

The Swedish prosecutor in charge says he decided a crime had been committed - despite claims of self-defence and provocation - after "studying the videos made available to the inquiry".

"It is worth noting that I have had access to a greater amount of material than that which has previously been available on the internet," said Daniel Suneson of the City Public Prosecution Office.

He added that the alleged victim's statement was supported by witness statements.
www.bbc.co.uk...

A trial date is yet to be set.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Trial date is set to 30/7 and will go on for 3 days.
As of right now the prosecutor haven't decided on which degree of assault they are going to charge him for.
Assault of the so called "normal degree" can get you in jail for up to 2 years.

But it's not very likely. He probably will be fined and on probation for some time.

A personal observation:Here in Sweden you don't tell people on the street to move along, or go another direction unless you are a cop or a security guard in uniform. These type of big goons is making everything worse.

Use smart security that discretely holds the 2 guys who want to make trouble, in the meantime let Rocky leave and then call the police. It will be considered a citizens arrest, case closed within days in lack of evidence and everything is fine.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oh man, Trump is really pulling out all the diplomatic stops, and is totally not racist!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Very disappointed in Prime Minister Stefan Löfven for being unable to act. Sweden has let our African American Community down in the United States. I watched the tapes of A$AP Rocky, and he was being followed and harassed by troublemakers. Treat Americans fairly! #FreeRocky
2:19 PM · Jul 25, 2019

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky

What a global embarrassment is President Trump!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I watched the video is was some ahole afghani migrants harassing them and some random women

They deserved a beatdown

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I watched the video is was some ahole afghani migrants harassing them and some random women

They deserved a beatdown

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Arnie123

They got into a street fight in a foreign country. That's not exactly innocent.

I don't think trump is racist. That's total fabrication.
But I do think he might react to situations differently to sway public opinion away from how he is portrayed by the media.

You dont know what the hell you are talking about the fed es a full video of them being physically attacked and trying to walk away and the afghani migrants following them and harassing them and some girls

They deserved and honestly if they would have been harassing me in such a manner I wouldnt have had the same patience Asap did

A bunch of you are obviously biased racist

Conversvatives are essentially worthless

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Swedish police preliminary investigation:
www.docdroid.net...
It's 552 pages, complete with images timestamps and media links. If anyone want to translate it.

Arrest report 1:
www.docdroid.net...

Arrest report 2:
www.docdroid.net...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
He's on his way back to the USA.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join