It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Trump Pledges to Help ASAP Rocky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So Trump is once again showing how racist he really is by pledging to assist getting rapper, ASAP Rocky out of a Swedish jail. The rapper was jailed two weeks ago after he and his crew beat shiznit out of some guys who were harassing them. The incident was caught on video and it does appear the rapper was merely defending himself against some belligerent stalker/fans. His jailing without charges has caused an uproar.

So apparently Kanye & Kim reached out to Trump and he is trying to step in. I mean, what else would a racist do?

Trump to Help ASAP Rocky

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I'd let em rot in jail...lol

The racism cries are from people that can't will an argument with facts or logic.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Why? A Swedish jail isn't a North Korean Gulag. Why should Trump intervene in Swedish law, if an American broke it? It's not like this is a diplomatic crisis.

I think Trump is a fan boy of Kim Kardashian and is looking for a little tit for tat remuneration from her, and maybe a little more bizzarro world adulation from Kanye!

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why? A Swedish jail isn't a North Korean Gulag. Why should Trump intervene in Swedish law, if an American broke it? It's not like this is a diplomatic crisis.

I think Trump is a fan boy of Kim Kardashian and is looking for a little tit for tat remuneration from her, and maybe a little more bizzarro world adulation from Kanye!

You're such a dunce.

What law did this American break?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I agree, let em rot.
But I think the point of the op was that trump is willing to help black men where if he was a racist he wouldn't bother.

The idea he is a racist has always been dumb to me anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I agree, let em rot.
But I think the point of the op was that trump is willing to help black men where if he was a racist he wouldn't bother.

The idea he is a racist has always been dumb to me anyway.
Uhhh, why let them rot???

...and your post is alluding to the fact that Trump is merely helping to sway past the whole fake racism outrage perpetrated by the liberal media.

I think you're a bit wishy washy here.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm, lets see.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Trump wants to help get an AMERICAN out of one of those Swedish concentration camps.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Oh? Is this guy being held as a political prisoner, now? LOL

Or is he being held for possibly inciting violence and public brawling. maybe public intoxication too boot.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

They got into a street fight in a foreign country. That's not exactly innocent.

I don't think trump is racist. That's total fabrication.
But I do think he might react to situations differently to sway public opinion away from how he is portrayed by the media.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Or is he being held for possibly inciting violence and public brawling. maybe public intoxication too boot.

They have been held for two weeks without being charged with a crime.
Why no charges?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

idk, you tell me?

Reading is a requirement and and as far as I am concerned, you didn't even read the source, simply because you are unable to or won't.

President Donald Trump spoke out for the first time Friday about the case of rapper A$AP Rocky,who has been held in a Swedish jail for more than two weeks without charges following a street fight.
(et al)

A high profile case of an American being detained without charges is going to get someones attention.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

They got into a street fight in a foreign country. That's not exactly innocent.

I don't think trump is racist. That's total fabrication.
But I do think he might react to situations differently to sway public opinion away from how he is portrayed by the media.
They were being provoked and responded after the fact.

There were no immediate charges.

Regardless of what, that's pretty innocent if you ask me and so does everyone else.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

There is a video of the incident. He is innocent. At first, I didn't really have any sympathy. However, I saw the video and he is innocent. He and his security repeatedly asked the some guys to leave them alone and tried to walk away. They were continually accosted and eventually had enough and beat the brakes off the guys.

Ironically, ASAP got some heat from the woke black community because he wasn't a big BLM supporter. Many of these same woke invididuals were happy to see him in jail.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

A video showing his innocence definitely changes the situation.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Meh...and peeps just gloss over Trump undoing that horrible Clinton era lock em all up policy. 3200 inmates gett out early. Bet at least two of em are black.

www.washingtonpost.com... 0daf6-a9a4-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html?utm_term=.2715992f8d2b

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Video of the interaction leading up to the fight.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So apparently Kanye & Kim reached out to Trump and he is trying to step in.

Hey , when you're mates with the President why not !

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

There is a video of the incident. He is innocent. At first, I didn't really have any sympathy. However, I saw the video and he is innocent. He and his security repeatedly asked the some guys to leave them alone and tried to walk away. They were continually accosted and eventually had enough and beat the brakes off the guys.

Ironically, ASAP got some heat from the woke black community because he wasn't a big BLM supporter. Many of these same woke invididuals were happy to see him in jail.

Is that the video that shows him punching the guy on the ground?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Edumakated

Is that the video that shows him punching the guy on the ground?

No, just what led up to it. They cut it off when they came to blows. You clearly see that the guys won't back off and leave them alone after repeatedly being asked nicely.

This one shows the actual fight.

edit on 20-7-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

They have been held for two weeks without being charged with a crime.
Why no charges?

"We are aware that the Stockholm District Court announced it has granted until July 25 for prosecutors to complete their investigation in this case," the statement said. "One of the most important tasks of the Department of State and U.S. embassies and consulates abroad is to provide assistance to U.S. citizens who are detained abroad."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join