It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kit Green, the Alien Autopsy and the Men Who Stared at Notes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

But the related question of how & why an IC scientist ends up working at General Motors is possibly a path worth pursuing if for no other reason than to continue to get a more robust understanding of Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green. I started digging--a little--on that awhile back and found a few intriguing hints but kind of forgot about it. Think I'll pick that back up just to see where it goes. If anyone else has any ideas on that please share.

Perhaps because it gave him the opportunity to do this type of research (among many other things)...?

GM NAO RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER 3/85 - 9/93 Head, Automotive Safety and Health Research Warren, MI 48090-9055

Dr. Green directed the research and analysis activities of the independent department of Biomedical Science, housed in a modern 100,000-sq. ft. research facility. The department programs included both fundamental and applied research:

• Health Effects of New Manufacturing Materials
• Trauma and Toxicology: Forensic Applications
• Neurophysiology and Cardiovascular Injury
• Health Effects and Toxicology of Chemical and Biological Particulates and Aerosols
• Biotechnology Applied to Hazardous Material Control
• Crash and Blast Injury
Stress/Hazard Protection of Operators in Certain Tactical Military Vehicle Operations
Radiofrequency and Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation

80 physicians, pharmacologists, physiologists, physicists and engineers,
toxicologists, microbiologists and biochemists conducted in-house research.
The department also maintained an extensive extra-mural research effort with
about one-dozen medical schools and private contractors worldwide.

This was his first role directly after leaving the CIA in March 1985.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think kit talks bollocks as the lads say. He claims to have seen the alien in the autopsy film in 1988 when the alien was made,according to melaris, in 1995.

Briefing #2: Unofficial briefing at the Pentagon ca. 1987/1988. After Kit left the CIA he was called into the Pentagon by a person in uniform. This person showed Kit the alien autopsy photos and reports, etc. The photos of the alien cadaver Kit saw were consistent with the cadaver seen in the 1995 Santilli film/video. Kit was asked to professionally evaluate the material provided to him at this particular briefing.”

Suddenly the "leaked" papers appear and dolan,grant and howe jump on it like philip de franco. Lastly according to valles journals these guys were searching alien autopsies from 88 to 98 and these are they guys that will bring disclosure(ttsa) ??
Kit left the goverment agency he was working for to go private? The more i read this case the more i scratch my head.

We also got nolan of the atacama fiasco.Its possible they wanted or want to do something with that(rem delonge talked about biological treasures) hence the revival of the santili hoax

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You know, watching the debunking videos about this I can't help but think about the video's debunking obama's birth certificate.

On one hand you have the official narrative being that the alien autopsy video is debunked. Based on very minor flaws. On the other you have the official narrative being that obama's birth certificate is real, despite some major flaws.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

There we go.
I was coming up with some of that and similar M.I.C. functions. GM has some history with IC intrigues after all it seems.

Also, whenever we hear "American Interests" when the political and MSM war drums are beating it has traditionally meant "big business" interests. Here's some interesting news too:

GM appoints an ex-CIA deputy director to its board

“Jami is a seasoned leader with experience in assessing the geopolitical and macroeconomic climate,” said GM Chairman and CEO Mary Barra in a news release. “Her unique and extensive background in intelligence, security and risk analysis and mitigation will add significant insights to GM’s board and the company’s overall strategy.”

Even Kissinger turns up:

General Motors is a bit of a corporate anomaly in America.
It is one of the few companies to have gender equity on its board of directors, which is now composed of six men and six women.

The carmaker elected Jami Miscik, 60, to its board, it said in a statement released Wednesday.
Miscik is an expert in global security and intelligence, having once served as the Central Intelligence Agency's deputy director for intelligence, responsible for all of the CIA's intelligence analysts and deciding the content of the president's daily briefing. She currently serves as the CEO and vice chair of Kissinger Associates.

"Jami is a seasoned leader with experience in assessing the geopolitical and macroeconomic climate," said Mary Barra, GM's chairman and CEO. 

Intelligence for GM

Established in 1982 by former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, Kissinger Associates is a consulting firm in New York. It advises clients on strategic partnerships, investments and government relations.

link

Some of those American "interests" not to be confused with helping folks achieve democracies...although that's supposed to be how we read American Interests:

edit on 21-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

With all things Aviary related, I think many mistake them as secret keepers when it may appear they are secret seekers instead.

Those whose job it is to protect said secrets have led a few of the seekers on lots of merry dances.

The beat goes on so it seems...even in the here and now. Check mate?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Interesting theory, but here’s what really happened:

edit on 21-7-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The beat goes on so it seems...even in the here and now. Check mate?

It sure does!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I spoke Dolan about this on Saturday in Manchester and told me things about the telephone interview with dr kit geen regarding his confirmation of his briefings. ALL I can say is wait a month, there will be more to come...sorry to be less than informative but Dolan told me I was the only person that asked the relevant questions and got more info (If fact and real of course) that I bargained for and would like to sit in it for now. Hope you understand.

Bw

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think all the evidence is that Green and Puthoff and others are and were deliberately, over the years, spreading hoaxes and alien/ufo strange memes. It doesn’t matter where its from they’ll latch on to any old theory espoused by anyone, any old hoax and bs story by any oddballs, scammers and the like.

As long as the tall tales infiltrate the ufo community they're happy and consider their job as major disinformation agents successful.

When the hoaxes or silly theories are exposed, they back off. Serpo is a prime example as his present denial of this autopsy film nonsense.

Green had actually headed the board of NIDS while he didn’t even believe in ufos! The fact that he deceived Bigelow is no big thing.

...A wolf in the sheep's bin!

edit on 21-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Whose the real GMan...?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
When are these dense ufologists going to just ignore these same old nefarious characters?

How much more deceptions do these people want to take. Or are they now in on the scams? Why does this guy even rate an interview? He’s got nothing to say one can trust.

This is the only field where exposed liars and scammers still get cred. Greer had Doty, of all people, in his movie talking about ufos!

It's equivalent to CNBC or Fox business having Bernie Madoff on to talk about investments.

No, that wouldn’t happen but in ufology, these same old exposed liars are held in esteem. What’s wrong with these people?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Beardyweirdy

More waiting. Which appears to be the norm in UFO land, always waiting for the next bit...…..

I hear you, but!

edit on 21-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

During the observation Terry, a big strapping cowboy, was reportedly trembling with intense fright. Chad, who had looked through the same night vision system, saw nothing. This triggered a technical discussion among the physicists, and it caused Bob Bigelow to make an emotional speech to suggest that 'they' might be using means beyond our physics."

Big Bob is a Believer through and through.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

** Before reading the rest of my post I will add a disclaimer that I think there are things in the memo which throw doubts on some or all of the content not being genuine. It could all be disinfo.**

Now if we take the memo at face value. There are a number big problems that require explaining. Most of them to do with the apparent lack of intelligence of highly educated or successful people.

Why did Davis send a memo to Bigelow in early 2001 stating

....The film/video is real, the alien cadaver is real, and the cadaver seen in the film/video is the same as the photos Kit saw at the Pentagon during briefings in 1987/88.

■ Is Bob Bigelow that much of an idiot that Davis felt he could hoodwink him into believing the autopsy footage was real even though by 2001 Santilli's autopsy had been debunked?

■ Or is Davis that much of an idiot he didn't read Green's notes thoroughly before firing off this (second revised) email. In which case he also believes the autopsy video to be real despite evidence to the contrary. A "misunderstanding" by a rather credulous scientist?

Then we come to the quote by Richard Dolan.

Kit’s final reply was that

The problem with the Santilli film is that there were many versions. [Santilli’s] angst was that when he realized that, he realized he had been used. I don’t think he was part of the later fraud; what I originally reviewed was a real autopsy, but it was one of the 17 progerics … several of which are very ‘humanoid’ looking through puberty.

He added that the scenario wasn’t all that complicated: a small group of government persons “seeking excuse for money” who used him for those purposes. And that the autopsy wasn’t of an alien, but one of “17 progerics,” that is, individuals with the disease progeria, which causes rapid premature aging.

Source

■ Dolan later tells us Green is smart , very smart. I don't think anyone doubts this. But what we have is another example of how these smart people like Davis, Bigelow and Green appear to very dumb in public. If of course that quote is true.

Oh come on!

So smart, very smart Green thinks a six digit creature, whose internal physiology looks nothing like a human being was a sufferer of progeria? And to boot had a dark covering over the eyes.

Progeria is very rare and affects around 1 in every 4m newborn children. Post axial Polydactylism (humans with six complete fingers/toes) affects about 0.07% of the population) . What are the chances of a six digit human progeriac growing to be about 4 foot tall with an internal physiology that bears little resemblance to a human being given an autopsy in the late 1940s?

The excuse making for Santilli also smacks of pushing to the max to see how much Dolan would believe.

Is this some form of test to see how stupid people will believe any old crap?

Both Dolan and Green have a lot to answer.....

edit on 21/7/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Isn’t progeria wrapped up in the more recent Roswell claims about human experimentation? I know one of the more mainstream proponents of that was hanging around Green for her book on the RV program...

(I also don’t buy it.)

Edit: now regarding the age of the disinformation material, Redfern suggests Serpo was produced 1969, and I imagine other things could have been fabricated too.
edit on 12019f3104America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

So smart, very smart Green thinks a six digit creature, whose internal physiology looks nothing like a human being was a sufferer of progeria? And to boot had a dark covering over the eyes.

Progeria is very rare and affects around 1 in every 4m newborn children. Post axial Polydactylism (humans with six complete fingers/toes) affects about 0.07% of the population) . What are the chances of a six digit human progeriac growing to be about 4 foot tall with an internal physiology that bears little resemblance to a human being given an autopsy in the late 1940s?...

Both Dolan and Green have a lot to answer.....
You just blew Kit's "out" totally out of the water. Your logic is seemingly airtight. **Somewhere Kit Green Mutters An Explicative & Angrily Shakes His Fist At Mirageman**

...Is this some form of test to see how stupid people will believe any old crap?

While that doesn't explain everything I do think it explains much. The weaponization of "narrative." It's a pretty big thing. The target population isn't the thinkers and diggers. Sadly the target population is the majority that aren't especially either of those.

edit on 21-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I guess ultimately; we don’t know why these people do this. We can only go by the evidence in the history going back to those panels where they ordered the CIA to keep tabs on the ufologists and monitor them. God knows what they told them to do behind closed doors.

Davis is also the guy with the Wilson memo and Dolan extolling “the disclosure of the century” so maybe these people have gotten to Dolan as they got to other ufologists.

They seem to work through ufologists like the devil works through sinners

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It’s like this. What ufologists probably need to do is become sober and not run after every exotic tale that comes out. The best ufologists is a part-time ufologist who doesn’t have to make a living off it and feed off bizarre events that are very questionable.

One sort of like Vallee (notwithstanding his closeness to a lot of questionable characters) and seek objective fact not fancy.

Nothing wrong with strange theories or ideas( anything is possible) but these hoaxes like this autopsy film and Serpo, and I might add TTSA should be avoided by serious ufologists once it’s established its phony.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The devil and God is a hoax too though so bad analogy there LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Are we seeing certain Ufologists being used as proxys in a decades old row between two old CIA guys?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join