It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly Talking About UFOs Tonight (3/4)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The O'Reilly Factor on FOX News is advertising that they will be discussing UFOs tonight at 8 PM EST:

The O'Reilly Factor
The Truth Is Out There — The "Factor" investigates UFOs and if THEY are really out there.

FOX News

I wonder what's going on? First Jennings now O'Reilly...something may be going on!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Sounds good to me

So far I agree with Bill on virtually every topic - let's see where he stands on this one.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What time will this be airing Eastern Standard US time?

I bet there will be a pretty negative slant with Bill O'Reilly calling everyone who's witnessed UFO's kooks.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
in the whole UFO community.
The Peter Jenning's show stunk, why would you think O'Reilly will be anymore informative?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
What time will this be airing Eastern Standard US time?

8 pm live then a replay at 11pm.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If it's Fox News, then it's going to be more misinformation the White House wants to put out. The fact that O'Reilly doing it makes it even less credible.

O'Reilly: Okay, we got a caller from Mississippi.

Caller: Pat, I saw a UFO. It landed...

O'Reilly: No you didn't.

Caller: Yes, I did. It landed...

O'Reilly: Look, the liberal media is filling your head with these stories. The liberal media wants nothing more to see this administration discredited. Next caller?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Bill O'Reilly doesn't have any callers on his show, so you've probably never even seen it MonkeyBoy.

I like Bill O'Reilly although I'm not expecting that much myself either, but I thought I'd mention it. IF the White House ever did decide to disclose (if there is anything to disclose), it'd probably be on FOX though...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As much as I hate O'Reilly I think I'll tune in for a few mintues to see this. I'll just have to take a shower afterwards. (Hmm, showers, O'Reilly...makes me think of Falafels).

Anyway, if he has that stupid smirk on his face when he starts the segement I'll turning the channel.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Bill O'Reilly doesn't have any callers on his show, so you've probably never even seen it MonkeyBoy.

I like Bill O'Reilly although I'm not expecting that much myself either, but I thought I'd mention it. IF the White House ever did decide to disclose (if there is anything to disclose), it'd probably be on FOX though...

I highly doubt those in the White House know much of anything about the secret military (and/or alien) projects. It's the shadow government that controls the show. What, do people honestly think Bush could just show up at Area 51 for a tour? C'mon guys.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You're right, I've watched his show maybe twice for a little bit, but I ran out of asprin both times. I guess I was thinking of his radio show. Does he still read emails? Maybe he'll recall a fantasy of being abducted and subjected to various probes and tests.

If it comes from FOX, then there's no credibility to it at all. This is from the same company that gave us: "When Animals Attack," "Who Wants to Marry a Millionare," "Simple Life" and "Alien Autopsy." However, to their credit they did give us "X-Files" and "That 70s Show."

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
He's going to mock and ridicule. He hates the Internet. Hates it. (except for his ability to sell crap on it)

He's said countless times people shouldn't be able to say the things they say on the Internet (specifically about him). No accountabilty, wild conspiracy theories. Yadda, yadda, phone sex.

He'll relate the UFO hype to that, then use the angle of "mainstream liberal media" reporter Jennings doing the special to make a politcal point on feeding into public paranoia...blah, blah, blah.

I could write the show now, why would I watch it?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hopefully it will be worth watching after the Peter Jennings FUBAR. Sometimes O'Reily is right on, nobody is perfect! Anyway the subject is getting prime time coverage and thats the main thing.

Tonight 3/04/05, 8:00pm est on the Foxnews channel, The O'Reily Factor.
for those who do not know

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think that the CIA and the greys are going to stage a landing and then secretly conquer the planet.I mean what a coincidence 2 ufo documentaries in 3 months and 2 big sci fi movies comming out(sw3 and war of the world) in 3 months.I hope there is a whistle blower in the US govt and tells us the exact motivation that these greys\reptilians have.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I've been sending emails to Bill Oriley every day for about 2 months now. He must have got sick of seeing my emails so he said "what the hell.....lets talk about UFOs."

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I've never seen the show. I have heard that he tells people (not personally) to shut up in his rants. Is he just going to tell people who have seen UFOs to shut up?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm not going to expect anything. I never do though.

I really do think that Fox News is the worst out of all mainstream media.

But really, they are all terrible.

Debunking and Slander is all I see coming from this one.

X

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I think that the CIA and the greys are going to stage a landing and then secretly conquer the planet.I mean what a coincidence 2 ufo documentaries in 3 months and 2 big sci fi movies comming out(sw3 and war of the world) in 3 months...

The Sci-Fi channel has been running all kinds of alien invasion films (really, really lame alien invasion films, but alien invasion films nevertheless).

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The learning channel ran a 1 hour Area 51 show last night where a team spent a lot of time investigating all the high tech security around the base. Kinda cool.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Indeed when I heard the jennings show I couldnt help but say that 'alot of people have been expecting somethign big in terms of disclosure'.

Bill O'Reilly doesn't have any callers on his show

Well, it could be one of those mailbag letters.

I do love how o'reilly does that intro bit, with the talking points memo, the man must be somewhat skilled in rhetoric, the 'memo' displays what he is saying as he is saying it and he is somewhat repetivie, thus giving triple reinforcement to the message, which is often said to be a good number of repititions to 'drive the point home'.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I've never seen the show. I have heard that he tells people (not personally) to shut up in his rants. Is he just going to tell people who have seen UFOs to shut up?

lol don't put it past him...he can be a real @$%%^&*$ to his guests.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join