It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly Talking About UFOs Tonight (3/4)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well i'm just happy that imus isn't picking this up....this is how the show would go imus: well um *mumble* those damn ufo people, just a bunch of kids dfdkfjlsfs there so dumb". Why the hell are we having this on here yeah *falls out of chair*

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I do find this odd.
I did see it with my own eyes !!
I sent out emails to my friends about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I mean, they were advertising for it all day on the FOX web site, then about 5 or 6pm yesterday they replaced the UFO advertisment with a picture of Bill Cosby. I would simply like an explination from FOX. That's all.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Did anyone get a reaction back from Bill or FOX on this??

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
Did anyone get a reaction back from Bill or FOX on this??

If they're not willing to touch this subject on air, I'd venture to guess that they aren't going to reply to any e-mails.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_

If they're not willing to touch this subject on air, I'd venture to guess that they aren't going to reply to any e-mails.

Hummm...I'm thinking that there's another reason the program didn't air that night. I just don't see Bill backing down just because someone told him to, or that he thought he'd get slammed by those that don't share his view. He's had plenty of challenging topics on his show, and he meets them all head-on.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1

Originally posted by _Anubis_

Hummm...I'm thinking that there's another reason the program didn't air that night. I just don't see Bill backing down just because someone told him to, or that he thought he'd get slammed by those that don't share his view. He's had plenty of challenging topics on his show, and he meets them all head-on.

While his normal topics are probably controversial, they all are admitted to exist.

He could have backed down on his own because in the end he can't prove they don't exist as much as he can't prove they do.

More likely though is that a producer or editor pulled the plug on it. Why? Who knows? They do, we don't.

X

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Fox news is again advertising that Tonights O'Reilly Factor will be discussing
UFO's. The title of the show, 'Fact or Fiction, are they real!

8:00pm, Foxnews channel, 3/11/2005

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just came across this on a google search. I wasn't aware O'Reilly had done a UFO show before - back in 2000. Seems he's was pretty skeptical back then. Maybe he's changed his mind?

www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Partyof1]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join