It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly Talking About UFOs Tonight (3/4)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
DJ77, haven't seen you around here much in the Aliens and UFOs section. You wouldn't be posting a thread similar to the highly successful Peter Jennings thread, looking for a windfall of points, would you???? Well here, I'll throw a few your way with a bump. Good luck riding the gravy train.

Peace

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think its all hype to overexagerate and prepare the public for proof of life on mars found by the rovers. OUr media and governments are just hyping it up to soften the blow of some jelly fish on a rock or something on mars =)

Its al a conspiracy to prepare us for the truth about life on other planets.

X

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Anyone here email Bill Oreilly? I did. I told him to keep his right wing good for nothing annoying sorry a$$ out of the UFO subject, and that we didn't need his help. What a rag that guy is.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You guys shouldn't run Mr O' down so much. I get a kick out of the fact that I'm smarter than him and could do his job better, but that just loses all value when you guys remind me what a common experience that is for his viewers.

Bill is right sometimes, but not usually. He needs to go back to the classroom- he'd make a great teacher. Lecturing children about your overly simplistic point of view on complex issues is par for the course in primary schools, but I expect better from the news media.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
The learning channel ran a 1 hour Area 51 show last night where a team spent a lot of time investigating all the high tech security around the base. Kinda cool.

Saw a bit of that last night too...it was pretty interesting...nothing new, but what was really cool was when they parked outside the airport flew the workers to a from the base and got the planes tail # and found out that the plane is owned by a private company used heavily by the government.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
You guys shouldn't run Mr O' down so much. I get a kick out of the fact that I'm smarter than him and could do his job better, but that just loses all value when you guys remind me what a common experience that is for his viewers.

That, was an excellent comment.

I'm not overly familiar with "Mr.O", but I have seen him once or twice. I have also seen an interpretation of him on older MadTV episodes. I stay away from mass media myself, but that comment was too funny not to post about.

to you.

X

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
deleted, sorry I guess that was just the talking points memo, I guess you have to dig a little deeper to get the show content.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by robertfenix]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
OH LIKE ORIELLY has any experience with ET, TOP LEVEL clearence,or a team of researchers with equipment and machines that go BEEP.

WAL-MART or DISNEY would have a better chance!

IMHO its going to be propaganda one way or the other,
they are just jumping on the UFO bandwagon....cause its hot at the water cooler probably.....

I think all these shows would be nice 50 years ago !
To be discussing even the EXISTENCE of UFOs at this point is ridiculous,
EVEN the mexicain AIRFORCE gave VIDEO footage on RADAR with INFRARED!
if its good enough for the military its good enough for anyone!
And these werent weather ballons or temp inversions or swamp gas,lol
NEVER ONCE SHOWN on jennings.......
IF UFOs dont exist how come even a child to an old person can DRAW ONE FOR YOU !!!!!!!!
we should be talking about THE PILOTS of the WELL KNOWN EXISTENCE of these UFOs, thats a better questions list.......
Orilleys arrogant to think he is going to get to the bottom of something WAY OVER HIS HEAD!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself. They need to stop this girly BS and get dirty with it. Someone needs to interview Dick Cheney or Donald Rumsfeld and ask them some tuff questions. This is the only thing that will help.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Email the rag himself at :

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
DJ77, haven't seen you around here much in the Aliens and UFOs section. You wouldn't be posting a thread similar to the highly successful Peter Jennings thread, looking for a windfall of points, would you???? Well here, I'll throw a few your way with a bump. Good luck riding the gravy train.

Yeah Dr Love, in fact I paid O'Reilly to have this segment just so I could garner a few points on ATS!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Yeah Dr Love, in fact I paid O'Reilly to have this segment just so I could garner a few points on ATS!!!

I had no idea you were so well connected

I use to watch O'Reilly religiously until it became known that he's a perverted self righteous old man, who thinks he can sweep his bones into the closet and lock them up for good.

but i think i'll watch tonight, just to hear him be sarcastic and critical of anyone who doesn't agree with him

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Maybe he'll have a real alien on the show
, now that would be something else.

My grandparents are huge fans of O'Reilly, and agree with everything the guy says. I dont get it he gets guest on their with a difference of opinion and constantly interupts the one he doesnt agree with so they can never get their point across. I admit some of the dumber guests deserve his rebuking but I swear he does it every time I watch the program. He is IMO 1,000,000,000x better than Rush Limbarg however.

Maybe that email Peter Jennings read on the Daily Show has some merit and there is a disclosure project happening now.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The O'Reilly Factor on FOX News is advertising that they will be discussing UFOs tonight at 8 PM EST:

The O'Reilly Factor
The Truth Is Out There — The "Factor" investigates UFOs and if THEY are really out there.

FOX News

I wonder what's going on? First Jennings now O'Reilly...something may be going on!

Remember what happened when the 1953 War of the Worlds movie first came out...Panic in USA...CBS was promoting it...and then eventually claim it was just a movie...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Email the rag himself at :

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

i just did !
i emailed what i posted above, lol
thanks for the email ,

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow, can't e-mails criticizing the segment be sent after the show actually airs?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No matter what O'Reilly says on the topic, it will only last about 5 minutes out of his whole show. I doubt he'll spend more than one segment on the subject.

However, did anyone see the UFO Special that was on Fox News before? It was about a year ago. It was a Saturday Night Special and from what I remember it was pretty good. It had some excellent footage that I hadn't seen up to that point, such as the video taken from the news helicopter of the UFO at the World Trade Center. Don't hold me to it, but I remember it being a lot better than the Jennings Special, not that that's saying much lol

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
No matter what O'Reilly says on the topic, it will only last about 5 minutes out of his whole show.

I agree solve UFOs in 5 mins, what a joke.

such as the video taken from the news helicopter of the UFO at the World Trade Center.
sorry to break it to ya but that was faked, it was edited it was covered before on ATS.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

This is supposedly what he's talking about tonight and I see nothing about UFO's.

The real bad part is at the bottom.

The Most Ridiculous Stories are aired weeknights at 8pm is what they say!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
minkey53 .. HAHAHAHA, that is what I thought too, but the Violent crime thing is just the talking points, you have to click a little tab to the right that says on air tonight or something to that affect

It got me too, that is why I deleted my other post

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join