It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - VP Pence cancels NH event, recalled from AF2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Vice President Mike Pence abruptly cancelled a scheduled event in New Hampshire and flew back to the White House.

Pence’s spokeswoman Alyssa Farah said, “Something came up that required the @VP to remain in Washington, DC. It’s no cause for alarm. He looks forward to rescheduling the trip to New Hampshire very soon.

Pence planned to make a one-day trip to the Granite State to meet alumni and former patients of the Granite Recovery Center headquarters. He then had planned to speak about the state’s opioid crisis.

BREAKING - VP Pence cancel NH event, recalled from AF2

Incidentally, there was also a deadly fire onboard a Russian nuclear sub which killed fourteen sailors.

Russian sailors killed after fire breaks out on nuclear submarine

Fourteen sailors died when a fire erupted aboard a Russian navy nuclear submarine conducting a survey of the sea floor in the country’s territorial waters, officials said.

You think this may be related?

Or is Pence being recalled for possible proposed military action against the Islamic Republic of Iran?
edit on 2-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Killer Asteroid hurtling towards Earth...or Israel is bombing Iranian nuke facility.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Not health-related or related to NATSEC." -- WH

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Only those two choices then?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well there is also possible action against Iran due to them self reporting breaking the deal on low enriched uranium.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Killer Asteroid hurtling towards Earth...or Israel is bombing Iranian nuke facility.

Don't you worry about Oumuamua, that comet. Oumuamua has sailed on in search of superhabitable planets, as opposed to remaining near Earth, a mere barely habitable planet.

And Israel would not be so trigger happy at this point in time...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Well there is also possible action against Iran due to them self reporting breaking the deal on low enriched uranium.

Why would Iran report itself?

*Squints eyes in suspicion*

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Fourteen sailors died when a fire erupted aboard a Russian navy nuclear submarine conducting a survey of the sea floor in the country’s territorial waters, officials said.

You think this may be related?

No more so than the fact it rained in Seattle yesterday.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Active shooter on NH airbase.... Can't link right now

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There could be a lot of reasons for him being recalled to the White House like that. Trump could have had a legitamate threat to his life made. Trump may be planning to go to an area that is risky. Trump may have gotten sick eating local foods in a country he recently visited or he might not just be feeling very good.

We can only speculate what caused this to occur, it could be that there was a threat on the VPs life too.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Iran ran their mouth about wiping out Israel in 30 minutes, now Israel will break Iran's toys in less then 30 minutes. They have had enough, and they wont wait for that to happen. Israel will strike first

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

All reports saying no health issues....... I'm thinking it's the shooter

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

What deal?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

They did announce days back that they were nearing the limit set with the P5 agreement that trump said he pulled out of.
I guess they announced to the other countries who didn't want to pull out of the deal.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: rickymouse

All reports saying no health issues....... I'm thinking it's the shooter

Yeah, I see that someone posted that a minute before my post, I was typing at the time it was posted. Sounds like that reason might be a good reason.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They did announce days back that they were nearing the limit set with the P5 agreement that trump said he pulled out of.
I guess they announced to the other countries who didn't want to pull out of the deal.

This funnily occurred after Trump announced sanctions against an Iranian individual, the Ayatollah Khomeini. This was clearly an error, because Ayatollah Khomeini died in 1989. Think Trump meant Ayatollah Khameini...
edit on 2-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The rumour mills around Reddit and Twitter are suggesting that the EU Security Council has also been called into an emergency meeting.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I was there back in the eighties. My ex brother in law was stationed there when it was Air Force.
I am guessing they took a hit from the BRAC commission after that because its only air national guard now.

It was a pretty little New England town if I recall.

Article said briefly shut down. Its an airport too now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join