It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - VP Pence cancels NH event, recalled from AF2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well for one, like AnthonyJesselnik, can't stand the whole my thoughts and prayers malarkey. So self serving and narcissistic 99% of the time. But one thing which has haunted me all my life are stories of people dying aboard subs. It must be terrifying like nothing else compares to so whoevr it was, Russian, American, hell North Korean, I do for once send out the best wishes I can for any human beings killed in such a scary way in a dark cold abyss.

GD

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lonegurkha
That is a pretty senior staff, but for what they were likely doing, it may have been appropriate. Russia has long talked about cutting themselves off from the internet, as well focusing on offensive cyber. With last week's news that US Intel has deeply penetrated the Russian power grid, well this may all be related.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GDI heard this could be over the Russian sub that was on fire...U.S. and Russia may have gotten into a fire fight with submarines..

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

They didn't. The source for that was Debka, and beyond that there are some serious errors to the story.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Killer Asteroid hurtling towards Earth...or Israel is bombing Iranian nuke facility.

Blame an asteroid strike for the bombing of the Iranian nuclear facility.

Whatever the reas9n for the recall, I don't think it something they want the public to know.
edit on 3-7-2019 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They did announce days back that they were nearing the limit set with the P5 agreement that trump said he pulled out of.
I guess they announced to the other countries who didn't want to pull out of the deal.

This funnily occurred after Trump announced sanctions against an Iranian individual, the Ayatollah Khomeini. This was clearly an error, because Ayatollah Khomeini died in 1989. Think Trump meant Ayatollah Khameini...

But they are still both meanies!

You got WAY too little recognition for this one! Well played sir...well played.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No shooter...sig sauer is on Pease AFB though...it is on the national priority list and is designated a superfund site cause the contaminated the ground water and got residents sick...hate that AFB...but they did just fly the last kc135s outta there a few months back...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

As a negotiating tactic.

They essentially said they were in full compliance, but that because nobody else was sticking to their parts of the deal then Iran wouldn't stick to it either as the deal was essentially defunct.

They reported that they were getting close to breaking it in order to put pressure on everybody else to comply.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Killer Asteroid hurtling towards Earth...or Israel is bombing Iranian nuke facility.

Blame an asteroid strike for the bombing of the Iranian nuclear facility.

Whatever the reas9n for the recall, I don't think it something they want the public to know.

No, no country would ever do that.

Remember Chelyabinsk? Russia did not blame the United States for the meteors...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
And just to be clear, the Balkan 2000 doesn't exist. The naming of it doesn't fit Russian naming for their torpedoes, and there's zero information beyond the BS article.

As far as you know. Are you saying that there is no Russian technology, such as torpedoes, that Russia could have and are secret but for a few people?

As for the name, yes it is outside of the norm to what "normally" Russians would name their torpedoes, but that still doesn't mean it is not possible for them to have done so. Or even for Debka to have named some new Russian torpedoe as such until they find out it's real name.

You could be right, but you could also be wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I could be wrong yes, but there are holes in the story. They claim it was in Alaskan waters when the US sub attacked, but we know that it surfaced in Russian waters. So according to the Debka story, it sailed all the way back to Russia, with damage enough to start a fire, running submerged, instead of surfacing or coming up and calling for help, or meeting up with the carrier sub and getting help. They're taking the story of the Losharik fire, and adding a sub battle because Putin went to the Kremlin after hearing about the fire, and Pence canceled his trip to Pease for unknown reasons. Debka is about as good a source as Sorcha Faal.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join