It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - VP Pence cancels NH event, recalled from AF2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Big ol' gathering here on Saturday after the fourth. Many of us have to work, so just delaying it for a couple of days.

🎆

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Officials are now reporting that his reasons for being called back to the White House had nothing to the shooter scare at Pease. So we still don't know why he was called back to the White House and had to cancel his plans.
edit on 2-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Please cite this when you can. Maybe Iran related or maybe not- let's see how it pans out.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

No, it seems the "EU Security Council" is merely a proposal at this point. Thanks for correcting the record.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So we still don't know why he was called back to the White House and had to cancel his plans.

That is true. I was just pointing out that his spokeslady said he never left, which is a little bit different than emergency turn around.

Also, some of the other things used to hype everything up have since been proven questionable.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: feoil

No, it seems the "EU Security Council" is merely a proposal at this point. Thanks for correcting the record.

It was a verified twitter account that started that chain of discussion. I looked into it out of curiosity and many people there pointed it out. I did a little googling myself to verify that. So I cannot take credit for figuring that one out, and no harm no foul buddy. Lot's of people were stating it as fact. That's why we're all here to contribute and try to find the truth.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He did tweet out the other day that "the truth will be out very soon" or something like that. Reports of UFO flying around the DMZ an hour after Trump Kim meeting. Maybe it's all connected! Or maybe I'm a conspiracy nut who likes to see connections in everything. Who knows, stay tuned!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm going with Isreal being let loose on Iran. Asteroid not so much.

Higher asteroid impact threat in the next 2 weeks – the Taurid resonant swarm!By SWE | Meteor shower alert | 24 June 2019

www.severe-weather.eu...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300

Please cite this when you can. Maybe Iran related or maybe not- let's see how it pans out.

pjmedia.com...

They've been updating as they find out more.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Probably fireworks not shots.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Higher asteroid impact chance doesn't mean there's an impact imminent that's big enough for emergency meetings. It just means you may see a few more cool clips on youtube in the next few months. The chances of a serious impact remain astronomically small.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Higher asteroid impact chance doesn't mean there's an impact imminent that's big enough for emergency meetings. It just means you may see a few more cool clips on youtube in the next few months. The chances of a serious impact remain astronomically small.

Just information, I didn't say grab your iron umbrella.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: face23785

Just information, I didn't say grab your iron umbrella.

I've never heard of that brand of bourbon.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Heisenburg

Reports of UFO flying around the DMZ an hour after Trump Kim meeting.

Didn't that just turn out to be a flock of birds...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

BNL NEWS @BreakingNLive

JUST IN: Vice President was on the plane but didn't take off he told his COS that "in a few weeks" we'll find out what happened.

twitter.com...

I guess in a "few weeks" we will know why.

curiouser and curiouser

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Weird, and do you notice how much the press has ignored all this? I think FOX is the only major outlet to run with this.

Remember how they all pounced on it when it happened to Pelosi? She was on her way to the airport and got called back, and we all knew every detail about it right away and it was front page news.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

edit on 2-7-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That's what they say! Although it seems weird that a flock of birds would warrant a such a response (scrambling of jets).

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Not one to normally consider the worst case but I know for a fact that someone in the logistics been ordered to..... at VERY short notice, ie for tomorrow. Never happened to them before in 13 years.

Just been sat here pondering why as they can't say and a chinook just gone over. Probably coincidence but must be a year since I saw one round here?

edit on 2-7-2019 by expatwhite because: Edited to remove location as not where I first was told, and it's probably now classified. Apparently its kicking off somwhere I can't mention but it's not iran. Potentially worse tbh

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Modern NK messaging carrier pigeons.
edit on 2-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join