It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Law & Order"... ripped off by the headlines...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
FRAUD GETS CAUGHT! Crackpot Trump Accuser’s Story Likely Stolen from Law and Order Episode of Rape Fantasy in Bergdorf Dressing Room...

Evidently, E. Jean Carrol's Donald Trump accusation, was featured in an episode of "Law & Order"... (season 13, episode 11)

FRAUD GETS CAUGHT! Crackpot Trump Accuser’s Story Likely Stolen from Law and Order Episode of Rape Fantasy in Bergdorf Dressing Room (VIDEO) Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft June 25, 2019 Share 52Tweet Email This was awkward. CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Monday interviewed E. Jean Carroll, a woman who alleged Donald Trump raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the 1990’s. Bergdorf Goodman is a very high-end department store packed with attentive salespeople and security which makes Carroll’s claims even more preposterous. Anderson Cooper was left speechless and stuttering and decided to cut to commercial break after E. Jean Carroll called rape “sexy.” “I think most people think of rape as being sexy,” Carroll said. “They think of the fantasies.” The woman is not well. And it appears she is also a plagiarist. Carroll’s story is eerily similar to an episode of Law and Order from season 13 — right down to the rape fantasy in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room.

Source

It's uncanny... "ripped from the headlines...", or, in this case... "ripped from their scripts..."

The MSM has become a parody of itself... "The Onion" has become a more reliable source of news, than either CNN, or MSNBC.

You know it's bad, when Anderson Cooper uncomfortably demands a commercial break...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

That’s how stupid the deranged cult has become.
She figured nobody ever watched Law & Order, it was only on TV for 20 freaking seasons.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
To be fair in her book she talks about this Alien Life Form that lived with her for a short time in the 80's. It was trying to harvest earth cats for some reason. Then she talked about this time when she worked in the mail room at the newspaper, and had this foreign guy named Balkie that helped her pay the rest. It's all very interesting stuff, surely she couldn't this stuff up?

***IMPORTANT NOTE***

I'm being sarcastic, there's no need to by her book and empower people like her.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Honestly, it's absolutely shameless. I watched the A. Cooper interview; it was laughable... at best. The left is beyond desperate... they have lost their collective minds.

This quit being "journalism", a long time ago. It's just ratings seeking, propaganda that panders to the regressive-left.

I'll be surprised if Dick Wolf doesn't sue the President, for stealing his story idea after the fact...

Edit to add: Mr. Wolf and NBC should sue CNN, for copyright infringement. I think they have a solid case... DUN DUN!
edit on 25-6-2019 by madmac5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
To be fair in her book she talks about this Alien Life Form that lived with her for a short time in the 80's. It was trying to harvest earth cats for some reason. Then she talked about this time when she worked in the mail room at the newspaper, and had this foreign guy named Balkie that helped her pay the rest. It's all very interesting stuff, surely she couldn't this stuff up?

***IMPORTANT NOTE***

I'm being sarcastic, there's no need to by her book and empower people like her.

Nah... this all happened , at a bed & breakfast in Vermont. There were three brothers that witnessed the assault, revealed in court documents as Larry, Darryl and Darryl.

Following that, she escaped persecution by fleeing to the mountains. She befriended a bear, an old codger... and his donkey. They later moved on up... to a deluxe apartment in the sky.

Fonzie was there. A shark was jumped.

THIS... IS CNN...
edit on 25-6-2019 by madmac5150 because: Comma crazy

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was wrong there is somebody stupider than AOC .

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I was wrong there is somebody stupider than AOC .

You were't wrong, sir.

"Circular stupidity" is to blame...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Oops
Its like watching wil e coyote

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oops
Its like watching wil e coyote

That coyote had a better plan, and a better supply chain...

...he was also a super-genius... unlike the folks at CNN...
edit on 25-6-2019 by madmac5150 because: Comical News Network update...

(post by Fallingdown removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

edit on Jun-26-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana government control🍌

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I am not saying she is telling the truth, but just a couple quick points concerning the OP..

1) There is a HUGE rape FANTASY “population “.. not actual rapists, but people who role play out various scenarios.... so saying it is sexy, could be a reference to that.

2) law and order/exc parody real cases ALOT and there are ten shows like that.. good luck finding a crime that doesn’t match a previous cop show.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I am not saying she is telling the truth, but just a couple quick points concerning the OP..

1) There is a HUGE rape FANTASY “population “.. not actual rapists, but people who role play out various scenarios.... so saying it is sexy, could be a reference to that.

2) law and order/exc parody real cases ALOT and there are ten shows like that.. good luck finding a crime that doesn’t match a previous cop show.

So are you saying it's just a coincidence?

HAHAHAHA!
That kind of denial defense caused by super TDS makes me laugh too hard and hurts my stomach

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Its all they have at this point.
Most of them have been proven liars.
Must be coincidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Wouldn't that prove that she really considers "rape" as consensual sex?

I'm guessing that she spends most of her time living in a fantasy world of make believe.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Right from the script.
Not just ANY dressing room....Bergdorf Goodman's
Not just ANY BG dressing room...LINGERIE dressing room.

The woman is living in her own fantasy world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join