It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for the Right to denounce Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EternalSolace

My point is all roads lead to Rome..The MSM plays us all for fools..Stop paying them any attention.

If you don't like my post..don't reply to it...simple enough.

We need to stop watching any MSM. Reading is a better way to gain the information. It keeps the emotion of the News readers out of our subconsciousness. Things are aimed at us in media formats that are based on people reading cues from them they don't know they are getting.

All of the traditional sources including Fox, BSNBC '___'NBC, ABC and of course C-BS. They are all pushing the narrative. I agree with Ricky, what I have seen out of Fox does seem to be more straight on but that is only to make it easy to believe the BS when they do spew it. The Conservative talk show people who are NOT reporters and are giving opinion say things I agree with when I read or hear it, usually on a web sites "Video of the Day" somewhere.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

CNN has been dissing FOX for years. Now that the NWO Crew aren't in control, they're trying to make like they're innocent and FOX isn't.

CNN and all their #hole friends can suck it.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: rickymouse

Fox never did twist things totally out of proportion years ago like the rest of the Left wing MSM is doing now.

Look at our debt compared to pre 9/11. Think about it as you would your household budget. Then tell me with a straight face things are in order, or that we're moving in the right direction.

It's all written on the wall. Hundreds of thousands die in a year to preventable diseases while we throw trillions a cycle at "National security".

It's time we put our feet down. I'm not saying we give handouts, but if we are to pay taxes to protecting our own... Maybe we look at what we lose the most to. The answer is neglegence.

Other than China, who is the foreign adversary we have to be concerned for our population over?

Other than the Chicoms as our Adversary's we should include those screaming and marching in the world saying Death to America. They also fund Jihadi's who murder, rape anyone including the US Ambassador to Libya in Ben Ghazi. They torture many people but especially will the LBGT's before murdering them. Logic would say if we ignore things we get in big trouble. Like an engine running low on Oil.

That some in the ME get a pass for this like the House Saud is troublesome. Either it is acceptable or it isn't to behead people for speaking their minds against Islam. I vote it unacceptable every time that a so called religion cannot be challenged by the faithful. Our MSM is protecting this practice.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Reading what. NYT articles are so biased and full of opinion and outright lies it's pointless to read that crap too.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You bring up some good points.

I think people would be better served if they looked at the current situation not as Left vs. Right, but instead as those who seek to control and those who are unwittingly controlled. Call it the Deep State vs the Sheeple. Call it the globalists versus the populists. Call it whatever.

The MSM is simply the Public Affairs arm of the those who seek to dominate. They need different flavors to reach different audiences. The talking heads on those networks are there only because they willingly support the effort or are too stupid to know any better.

Look at the recent attacks on content creators on YouTube. Many of them do a great job of covering current events and providing in-depth analysis. Can't have that now can we? They are deplatformed, demonitized, and labeled as a dangerous influence.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: r0xor

Maybe the MSM is the man, Democrats are the wife, and the American public is the one being #ed by the wife?

The "MSM" is only but an aspect of the portfolio of the "Media At Large". But we keep only seeing talking about their talking head MSM frontmen.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I feel like Fox is the least-worst option among its peers, though no one should watch it all the same.

There are so many options to get news nowadays, some quite damn good. But, there are large segments of the population that dont know how to access them or that they are even there. Can you imagine, just a few decades ago, a news 'channel' pulling in more views than something like CNN and yet being unknown to the vast majority? Kind of interesting, but thats the situation we have now.

I think the real issue with these MSM sources isnt so much active viewers/readers, but the vehicle that they drive. Their entire tactic revolves around activities like self-sourcing, and slowly turning insinuations into "fact" over time.

I dont believe they need much, if any, active viewers and readers to succeed at what they are doing. Which is, perhaps, more disturbing.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It's time for the Right to denounce Fox News

Actually, it's long past time.

Anyone who has been following ATS's Hottest 18 threads will understand. The MSM is a Cuckold and the one's who watch are the pathetic limp husbands.

Oh the irony...

But as regarding Fox News, and any/all news media, keep in mind that it's most likely more sinister and insidious than simple media malpractice:

The NDAA Legalizes The Use Of Propaganda On The US Public

And Trump may or may not be directing some or all of the propaganda at this point. Nothing is what it seems. Even if (perhaps especially if) you've been following "ATS' 18 hottest threads".

But I'm just sure that AG Barr is all over it and is preparing charges and prosecution for the guilty parties... right??? Any day now... any day...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Cable news is there for the lulz imo.

I get mine from youtubers and whatnot.

I'm sure in the future the kids will do some VR # and say # any MSM.

Have you eaten tinysicktears brain, or are you just jaded, now?

You never used to be so .. well, this.

fkn zombie apocalypse..

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

What the hell is your point? I mean seriously, your thread makes as much sense as a Kenyan aboard the space station.

Nice racism there.. Did Adolph teach you that? Let me ask, when you're fooling around with yer mates at midnight, and the moon is shining off yer heads, and yer arses.. doesn't it get a little bit confusing?

And to further my ire, I leave you with broken dreams!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the above post.. It was a legit lapse on decorum..

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

You bring up some good points.

I think people would be better served if they looked at the current situation not as Left vs. Right, but instead as those who seek to control and those who are unwittingly controlled. Call it the Deep State vs the Sheeple. Call it the globalists versus the populists. Call it whatever.

Well said, sir. In other words, follow the money.

For example, look at Trump and Kushner's relationship with Goldman Sachs, the Bilderberg's favourite....

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Fox news has been controlled opposition for a long time. I go back and forth on how controlled they are, but the last two years have made it obvious that they are very controlled. They are allowed a few hosts who actually believe in conservatism, but for the most part the company objective is RINO Inc.

Fox just stands in stark contrast to the rest of the media.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I agree with the main point as I feel the same. As a news junkie, a fox news watcher and a Trump supporter, I can't even watch Fox anymore.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover

I agree.. I am going on 40 and I'll admit that I bought into the hype in my early 20's, Post 911. I do watch Fox but it's just a habit at this point. come home from work..flick on the news. When I see the likes of Donna Brazile and Valerie Jarrett getting airtime I say enough is enough.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I understand what your getting at, and I guess whatever we say is pure speculation. If anyone proclaims to know what's going on their full of it. We can both have our beliefs and still survive...one will be the wiser. Those 18 threads have made people dig deep into our underworld, and the many connections that indirectly affect us. Take you know who out of the equation and honestly explain to me how we're not better off with knowledge learned.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I believe you. I watch all the major "news" networks to a certain extent as time permits daily.

The truth is that is all Liberal( deep state ) driven dribble..Fox included.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Like one Sean Hannity. The man who pronounced live on the air from Las Vegas "I will be covering the Las Vegas massacre every Friday until justice is served" yeah...Until his boss said STFU Sean what are ya doing..

Let's play a game...how much BS can you all detect in this clip?

edit on 16-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Boadicea

I understand what your getting at, and I guess whatever we say is pure speculation. If anyone proclaims to know what's going on their full of it. We can both have our beliefs and still survive...one will be the wiser.

I think the key is knowing and consciously reminding ourselves that we really don't know what's going on. Even under the best of circumstances, with video and audio recordings, we seldom get full context of anything. And, of course, people lie. People conspire. People plot.

I don't even think everyone involved knows everything! I'm sure lots of people do literally know some things, and probably believe or suspect some things, and have been fed total disinfo on some things... You get where I'm going with this. Obama and Jarrett probably know the most. Comey, Brennan, Lynch, Clapper -- they all know a lot, but I'm also sure they've each kept some things to themselves, and that they've all been told some mis-truths or half-truths, etc. Most of the others probably don't know nearly as much as they think they do; they just know the version they've heard.

Bill and Hillary are the wild cards for me...

And -- as Pew reported a few months ago -- I should probably add that too many people just don't know the difference between their opinion and fact.

Those 18 threads have made people dig deep into our underworld, and the many connections that indirectly affect us. Take you know who out of the equation and honestly explain to me how we're not better off with knowledge learned.

I love the research that folks have done. I love that folks have tracked the oh-so-insidious and nepotistic tracks and associations and all of that.

But it is also directed. There are things not mentioned at all, or not mentioned enough.

Time has dragged out far longer than this should have. If prosecutions were going to happen, they should have (and would have in my opinion) happened already. No one is changing the myriad of critter-serving laws and regs and such that allowed this to happen in the first place. Too little information has been released too late. This isn't getting the job done.

My only -- ONLY -- possible reservation is that Trump has been threatened with an event on such a massive and horrific level that he's acting on the side of caution while tracking them down... But that's giving Trump a whole lot of credit that I'm not sure he deserves.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Like one Sean Hannity. The man who pronounced live on the air from Las Vegas "I will be covering the Las Vegas massacre every Friday until justice is served" yeah...Until his boss said STFU Sean what are ya doing..

Just like in 2008, when Jerome Corsi called into the show claiming he had been detained in Kenya while trying to find Obama's "real" birth certificate, and the call got cut short, but Hannity promised he'd have Corsi back to talk about it on the next show...

Corsi never came back to talk about it and it was never mentioned again.

I still haven't quite figured out what that was all about!
edit on 17-6-2019 by Boadicea because: inserted "jerome"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join