It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

A "BanQers" Holiday 😎

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Meh, I’m pro gun ownership but if we have to give up bump stocks, suppressors, and even extended magazines; I’m cool with that since he can use that as leverage on other priority needs.

If you can own as many semi auto handguns, long rifles, and shotguns you want, 2nd Ammend is working as written. You can hunt, defend your property, and help arm a civil defense militia if necessary.

IMO, of course.

It's principal. They wont stop there.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's all there for the learning..qmap.pub...

Insights into Significant Events Happening This Month (March Madness)
[RR] deposition week?
[RR] departure thereafter?
[MUELLER] report post deposition of [RR]?
[MUELLER] sealed indictments installed [DC] prior to [RR] loss of power?
Sealed indictments [DC][blockade last resort] installed post SESSIONS departure & WHITAKER assumption?
Sealed indictment count [DC] post_SESSIONS departure?
Sealed indictment count [DC] pre_WHITAKER assumption?
Power of BARR?
Can a sealed indictment be pulled post filing?
[MUELLER] report > BARR?
[Bruce Ohr] deposition last week?
[Bruce Ohr] testimony dump thereafter?
[Bruce Ohr] departure thereafter?
What other dumps are scheduled to occur?
Think timing.
[Pelosi] pull threat to impeach?
Effort to prevent DECLAS?
Letter to POTUS from Pelosi/Schumer today?
Subject of the letter?
Was the 'impeachment' threat real?
TALKING POINTS TO SATISFY LOONY LEFT [SHEEP DO NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES] BASE?
TALKING POINTS MEANT TO 'PROJECT OUTRAGE' ACROSS AMERICA [USING FAKE NEWS BLOW-HORN] TO JUSTIFY FAKE INVESTIGATIONS AND TAKE IN DONOR SUPPORT?
Impeachment requires FACTS.
Impeachment requires 2/3 vote of the SENATE.
PROPAGANDA ARM OF [D] PARTY [FAKE NEWS] IS LOSING CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS WIN.
TRANSPARENCY & EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
SAVE AMERICA.
Q

Military Spending Bill Included Funding for the Wall (Q Proof); D's Exposed as Anti-American
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Dec 2018 - 12:27:39 PM
"You will not win?" - Pelosi
You didn't think the largest MIL spending bill in history (FY 2019) wasn't going to [indirectly] include funding for the wall did you?
Learn the Constitution re: vested powers of POTUS re: matters of NAT SEC.
This was planned and forecasted as the 'border funding' solution from the beginning.
twitter.com...📁
Anons had the proof long ago but shining a light back then would have defeated the primary purpose of showing the 'public' the real objective of D's (party of open borders/elim of ICE/elim of security/defend illegals over Americans _Midterm_elec).
These people are stupid.
Q

Very Stupid!!!

edit on 8-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

Snippet of 2582:

[Pelosi] pull threat to impeach?
Effort to prevent DECLAS?

-- Very important --
edit on 8-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Do you have proof trump is going after suppressors?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Beccerra going after a church for sexual abuse of children? The dude's been nose deep in dodgy crap for years.
I'd be looking at ulterior motives like a false flag op to point to as in all investigations along this line being witch hunts as the 80s(?) daycare satanic rituals were potrayed. Shut down current investigations because he drops the ball on some pastor? Don't know but nothing about the now CA AG ever smelled right.
edit on 6 8 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Gitmo bound?

After Abandoning Trump, Koch Network Announces It Will Support Democrats in 2020

bluntforcetruth.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wait! are you saying that legacy members of the "John Birch Society" are not happy with a sitting President that is basically removing their influence from politics? I mean we are talking about the same "John Birch Society" that was a suspect in the JFK event, but was never interviewed by investigators until months after Lee H. Oswald was killed. Those kids? I'm shocked, I'm fictitiously shocked.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Reston is in the D.C. area. The restaurant, Vapiano, serves pasta and pizza. This reminded me of Nancy Pelosi...didn't Guciffer drop info about her owning a restaurant called Goat Hill Pizza?

EXCLUSIVE: Reston Town Center’s Vapiano at the Center of Alleged International Money Laundering Scheme

www.restonnow.com...

How Do Criminals Launder Money Through a Restaurant?

www.eater.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wait! are you saying that legacy members of the "John Birch Society" are not happy with a sitting President that is basically removing their influence from politics? I mean we are talking about the same "John Birch Society" that was a suspect in the JFK event, but was never interviewed by investigators until months after Lee H. Oswald was killed. Those kids? I'm shocked, I'm fictitiously shocked.

Yep, those guys...America's sweethearts lol

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

a reply to: Justoneman

Yep. I used to hit his site first. Now I just go when I’m bored.

ETA: Even Fox News is hard to watch/listen. I spend most of time on Fox Business.

Fox News hit a turning point when they hired Donna Brazzile.

Oh they have been weird for a long time. Just because the talk show hosts are so successful and all conservative, the skew is conservative on the news. But they are not the opposite of CNN, they have lots of RINO's and Left leaning types working there. They are the slight bump to the left compared to MSNBC's Marxist left.

Business has ALWAYS been about fiscally Conservatives no matter the social stance and FOX Bus is discussing economic issues. How to make more money being the theme, we all should agree on that being worthy instead of who is cheating on their Celebrity sig other.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Cool website for numerology that I believe will be useful to anyone who is interested in numbers and their mystery.
I've linked 45.www.ridingthebeast.com...

wordsmith.org...
www.gematrix.org...

www.ridingthebeast.com...

Some sites to help decipher some Q
edit on 8-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Meh, I’m pro gun ownership but if we have to give up bump stocks, suppressors, and even extended magazines; I’m cool with that since he can use that as leverage on other priority needs.

If you can own as many semi auto handguns, long rifles, and shotguns you want, 2nd Ammend is working as written. You can hunt, defend your property, and help arm a civil defense militia if necessary.

IMO, of course.

Agreed. Besides the suppressors are not like in the movies or TV shows (pfft pfft). They suppress the sound so little. It is an explosion in a barrel with gun powder.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

New article about Whitey Bulger

Incredibly interesting read.

Turns out he was a Trump supporter.

In several handwritten letters shared with NBC News, Bulger expressed gushing praise for Trump, offering rave reviews of the president's foreign policy and combative relationship with the media.

Some admissions about Mueller:

Bulger also railed against former special counsel Robert Mueller. An assistant U.S. attorney in Boston in the 1980s, Mueller went on to lead the FBI at a time when it was grappling with a sensational scandal involving agents protecting mob leaders like Bulger.

"Trump is experiencing what Mueller and company can orchestrate," Bulger said in a different letter from September. "[Mueller] should observe biblical saying - 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'" One month later, Bulger was dead.

He exchanged letters with an unlikely pen pal:

While behind bars, Bulger was a prodigious letter writer. In the weeks after he was sentenced to life in prison in 2013 for a raft of crimes, he began a correspondence with an unlikely person: one of the jurors who convicted him.

Janet Uhlar, a nurse who lives on Cape Cod, said the experience of sitting through Bulger's trial left her convinced that he was a murderer. But she was also troubled by the government's handling of the case, namely the deals that were cut with mobsters who provided what she found to be dubious testimony against Bulger in exchange for lenient prison sentences for serious crimes. "I needed to hear his side of the story,"

Lots of personal details discussed....

We even touch on MKUltra and Bulgers assertions that he was a test subject

But the letters also contained many hints of darkness. Across multiple missives, he described the effects of allegedly having been subjected to a secret CIA program, code-named MK Ultra, while locked up in an Atlanta federal prison in the 1950s.

As part of the government's effort to develop a mind-control weapon, Bulger said he received '___' injections, leaving him with lasting hallucinations and insomnia.

Uhlar shared the letters in hopes of shining light on the governments handling of the case.

Did our own government cause him to kill?" said Uhlar, who published a novel based on her experience on the trial called "The Truth Be Damned." "What might have become of him had they not subjected him to the '___' for so long?"

So much more in the article.
Interesting read, perhaps someone else may find it to be as well.

dashen

Now we have a place to go when the
drop
edit on 8-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I pity you for still believing Q isn't a larp. What a sad waste of time.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I thought that it could be until the media and shills started attacking Q. If Q is a LARP, why would they do that? Could Q be a threat to the Cabal?

Why don't you just sit back and wait for proof of LARPness and then you can make all those "I told you so" posts. It would make more sense, tactically, for you just in case you are wrong. You could even post an "I told you so" to me. My bet is that you won't be able to.

Trust the Plan.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

If DS Obama era bad actors get charged and convicted of crimes associated with Russia Hoax then LARP or not I’ll be satisfied. If Q does nothing more than boost 2020 conservative turnout, worth every second spent.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

IMO, of course.

It's principal. They wont stop there.

I would go for your right to a tank but I am sure there would be hoops to jump licensing and permit wise. Some things do make sense to many like not giving guns to MS-13 with "Fast and Furious".

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Interestingly, '1984,' George Orwell's classic dystopian nightmare was published 70 years ago, on June 4th 1949 (1+9+4+9=23-Pain).

I just watched a BBC TV report that said Orwell decided to write 1984 when he was working for the BBC and had noticed how their news reports were so distorted from the reality he knew as a journalist.

The link above discusses a few of the technologies that have come to reality, such as;

In 1984, telescreens — large TVs which can see into all corners of your house — are located in homes and public spaces of Oceania, and are used to transmit messages from the party and monitor civilian activity.

Telescreens can identify people, notice when their facial expressions change, or whether their heart or breathing gets faster.

I'm wondering if Orwell was actually a type of early whistle blower, having worked within the system and seeing what was already being done. How often do we hear that the elite/militaries have technology 50 years ahead of what we see now? work that backwards and what we have now would have been in development around the time Orwell wrote the book?

Interesting tidbit is that the book was written on the Scottish island of Scarba on the Argyll coast - Is this anywhere near where his mother came from?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join