It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Justoneman

Yep. I used to hit his site first. Now I just go when I’m bored.

ETA: Even Fox News is hard to watch/listen. I spend most of time on Fox Business.

Fox News hit a turning point when they hired Donna Brazzile.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 7-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lets just hope they actually do any of that.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Happy 18th, in Aussie land this thread would legally be allowed to drink.

to all, party on, keep up the fight.

(prayers sent to all doing it tough)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Meh, I’m pro gun ownership but if we have to give up bump stocks, suppressors, and even extended magazines; I’m cool with that since he can use that as leverage on other priority needs.

If you can own as many semi auto handguns, long rifles, and shotguns you want, 2nd Ammend is working as written. You can hunt, defend your property, and help arm a civil defense militia if necessary.

IMO, of course.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Regarding POTUS tweet today on the Moon, this is what Trump was likely responding to: To the Moon and beyond... to Mars!
Published by NASA on May 14, 2019.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
LAWSUIT SEEKS DOCUMENTS POTENTIALLY SHOWING FBI IGNORED INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY IG EVIDENCE THAT CHINESE HACKED CLINTON’S SERVER. Daily Caller

Bullit Points

A congressman described a meeting in which Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) officials informed FBI agent Peter Strzok they had discovered Hillary Clinton’s private email server was hacked by a foreign power.

Strzok acknowledged meeting with the investigators but claimed he didn’t recall what they told him. The FBI said it had no evidence of such a breach but has not explained what, if anything, it did to look for one based on the ICIG’s lead.

Judicial Watch is suing to force the government to produce records showing what the ICIG found.

We knew this happened many pages ago but I don't recall Strzok's name mentioned.

Think he may be in more trouble. Who the hell wouldn't remember that?

edit on 7-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That’s why I’m firmly convinced after the DOJ passed on charging him with the leaks two possibilities;

1) they have so much more on PS that when they do charge him it’s devastating

2) he’s so entrenched in the Hoax that he’s singing like a canary and the net widens.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thank You!

Stars and flag!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Might as well add this to the new Q thread.....

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:08 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
    a reply to: liveandlearn

That’s why I’m firmly convinced after the DOJ passed on charging him with the leaks two possibilities;

1) they have so much more on PS that when they do charge him it’s devastating

2) he’s so entrenched in the Hoax that he’s singing like a canary and the net widens.

I hope you are right. I know, I have had the same thought about many others who got a pass. Or at least that was my hope.

New info almost daily now. It seems the tide has turned.

Found this twitter thread on it by Ben Talmedge

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:14 PM
    link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
    Might as well add this to the new Q thread.....

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• I know it says dont reply to this post, but do yall have a way to make that^ a sticky post at the top of the threads? Cut out the warnings because its posted at the top of every page, and then just remove posts that violate. Like this one.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:20 PM
    link   
    Here's an interesting thread. I'll await @Tracybeanz for a summary breakdown of the 428 page Clinton Part 33 of 33 doc.
    twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:25 PM
    link   

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:43 PM
    link   

Maybe this is also what he was alluding to when he said NASA should focus on the much bigger things

Scientists Now Believe Black Holes Could Be Portals To Other Galaxies

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:06 PM
    link   

One page off!

If dashen had waited just one more day this would have happened at the end of the 17th thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: TheGreatWork

Trump is about to go after suppressors next.

Proof?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:17 PM
    link   
    The Purge...

www.foxnews.com...

It’s raising eyebrows nationally.
    edit on 7-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:44 PM
    link   
    I think this thread should really hammer down on Nancy Pelosi, Schumer,Schiff(Standard hotels) and the one's who scream the loudest (Milano and the likes) If you still need convincing..you haven't paid attention.

In early 2008, Nancy Pelosi and her real estate developer husband, Paul, were given an opportunity to buy into a Visa IPO. It was a nearly impossible feat–one that average citizens almost certainly could never achieve. The vast majority of purchase opportunities went to institutional investors, large mutual funds, or pension funds. Despite Pelosi’s consistent railing against credit card companies, on March 18, 2008, the Pelosis bought between $1 million and $5 million (politicians do not have to report the exact amounts, only ranges) worth of Visa stock at the IPO price of $44 per share. Two days later, the stock price rocketed to $65 per share, yielding a 50% profit. The Pelosis then bought Visa twice more. By their third purchase on June 4, 2008, Visa was worth $85 per share. How did Nancy Pelosi snag one of the most coveted initial public offerings in history? The facts are still emerging. Yet according to Schweizer, corporations that wish to build congressional allies will sometimes hand-pick members of Congress to receive IPOs. Pelosi received her Visa IPO almost two weeks after a potentially damaging piece of legislation for Visa, the Credit Card Fair Fee Act, had been introduced in the House. If passed, the bill would have cut into Visa’s profits substantially by lowering so-called “interchange fees,” the 1% to 3% charge retailers pay Visa when customers use Visa cards for purchases. Interchange fees are a critical source of revenue for the four credit card companies–$48 billion in 2008, to be exact. If the Credit Card Fair Fee Act had been passed into effect, it would have amended antitrust laws to require credit card companies to enter negotiations with merchants over interchange fees, and it would have given the Justice Department and the Federal Trade Commission the power to arbitrate if the two sides failed to come to an agreement. For that reason, Visa and the other credit card companies strongly opposed the bill. The Credit Card Fair Fee Act was exactly the kind of bill one would think then-Speaker Pelosi would have backed. “She had been outspoken about antitrust problems posed by insurance, oil, and pharmaceutical companies,” Schweizer notes, “and she was vocal about the need for controlling interest rates individual banks charged to use their credit cards.”

startthinkingright.wordpress.com...

Thank You DASHEN..REL!! and everyone else, No one will ever take what we have learned the last 2 years away.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:44 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen
    Thanks Dash ! You are a rockstar ! I'm here every day, in the shadows. Keeping up is what I do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join