It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham's "Fake News" Self-Own

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Trigger Strategy worked again.

This was a perfect way to get bananaMSM all worked up and annoyed.

Better than Shakespeare 😎

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You opened up by implying that if people viewed this in a negative light, didn't have a thinking brain and also had TDS.

Yes I did, because anyone with any common sense can see it for what it was. That is, unless their hatred for Trump has blinded them

Rather than proposing a different way to view the situation, you went after the player, not the ball.

I addressed the ball, and pointed out that the player obviously cant see its a ball.

I think you're fail to see the irony of your comments. Because sometimes when you fight something too hard, you become what you're fighting.

And I think you try to hard make people think youre smarter than everyone else.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What a tragedy, they need to hurry up and start impeachment proceedings before the whole world starts crashing down.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

edit on 7-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Off topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Inside Info and who knew what and maybe when they knew 😎

The Fake News Attack on Laura Ingraham

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Inside Info and who knew what and maybe when they knew 😎

The Fake News Attack on Laura Ingraham

That's not on CNN.com. Don't expect them to read it, much less understand it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Okay. Let's consider this rationally if we can.

1. Trump joked that he was holding up the D-Day ceremony in the interview. We can agree that happened, correct?

You seem to have countered your own point.

Both sides do it. Both sides look bad for doing it.

Petty
Partisan
Politics
by
Petty
People

Say that three times fast.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Why is this even being discussed?

We went from long winded liberal media hit pieces to stuff Trump says, literally.

As another user pointed out, how far you have fallen.

How 'bout you focus your dwindling talent on something more pressing like Biden and china? Or perhaps a challenge and determine what Barr may unravel and find out?

I won't hold my breath, but I challenge you to it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I criticize trump all of the time. However, this story, (although I am a big fam of ante) is ridiculous.

The sacredness of the ceremony doesn't mean he cant make an innocent joke.

The fact is he didn't hold up the ceremony, Macron did. He had spme time and used it for an interview. Those trying to make this some sort of big deal are just searching for things to be upset by.

If you need help finding things to be upset about trump, just ask me I can give far better suggestions than this.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And that's a fair thought out comment.

This is really a matter of opinion, and everyone is welcome to have one. I was just surprised that people decided to skip a debate (which you handled easily) and went straight to trying to attack people who had a different view.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Grambler

And that's a fair thought out comment.

This is really a matter of opinion, and everyone is welcome to have one. I was just surprised that people decided to skip a debate (which you handled easily) and went straight to trying to attack people who had a different view.

Well to each their own.

Honestly who are we but randos online anyways with no real power. So if people want to mock or call out trump for this, or how he was dressed at the UK, who really cares.

But the press doing it comes of as pathetic, which they predictably did (cause they hate trump)

BTW when right wing press went after Obama for things like this (wearing a tan suit comes to mind) it was dumb as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

IKR.... everything about him is a joke.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yep, just like that pee dossier that was about him was a joke. You know, the one you spent two years telling us was true.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thats trump.... never an appropriate response to any situation.
Solemn event.... lets make jokes....
then lets bash other Americans while on foreign soil.
You can always count on him.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah! Economy is great, Trump getting things done despite relentless efforts by democrats to obstruct everything he does and an all out ongoing relentless effort by democrats to destroy him and remove him from office. But he's still there, smiling and making jokes.

Nancy doesn't want to impeach him she wants him in prison.

Still laughing!

Of all the things Trump said in that infamous interview with Ingraham, his joke about the holdup was both newsworthy and thread-worthy here.

Hilarious!

edit on 7-6-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So Trump "clearly" was joking about holding up a sacred ceremony to speak with a pundit? I don't get the joke.

It's not something that makes him dead to me, but no matter what angle I view this from, I fail to see how it's in his favor.

The reason it's not obviously a joke is because he does crazy # all the time. Consider this recent item:

Let’s Not Upset the President: The White House Tells the Navy to Hide the U.S.S. McCain

WASHINGTON — The White House’s directive to hide a Navy destroyer named after Senator John McCain during President Trump’s recent visit to a naval base in Japan was driven, administration officials said on Thursday, by a fear of bad visuals — the name of the president’s nemesis clearly visible in photographs of him.

In truth, it would have been a bad visual for only one person: Mr. Trump.

Yet an effort to airbrush an American warship by covering its name with a giant tarp and then hiding it with a barge demonstrates how anxious the Trump administration has become about the grudges of the president. It also shows the extraordinary lengths officials in the bureaucracy are willing to go to avoid provoking Mr. Trump.

Sailors from the McCain were not invited to Mr. Trump’s speech on another ship, the Wasp, at the Yokosuka Naval Base, although crew members from most other American ships at the base were, a Navy service member based at Yokosuka said.

That's not a joke. That's just the sort of crazy # that happens now.

US Navy denies that story.
Zerohedge
Newsweek
Business Insider

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They both understood he was being facetious. Otherwise he wouldn't have said what he said and she wouldn't have said that was fake news. Must be a very slow news day. Wanna talk about the muslim in Minnesota who married her brother and is being investigated for tax fraud?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Its like some sort of brain worm that infects certain people and eats away their ability to be logical.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret — that's exactly how slightly more than half the population feels about Trump supporters. When it comes to Trump, it's as though his supporters have lost all ability to call a lie a lie, are willing to overlook any manner of corruption, have completely abandoned the standards they held previous leaders to and expect everyone else to go along with their mass delusion.

That to me is the real TDS. But that's okay, we can still be friends.

Maybe it would be different with Trump supporters if there was any proof of the things they're trying to indict him on. Yeah?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

so what you are saying is ......orange man bad. got it.

<< 1    3 >>

join