It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yukon Indian Chief says many things are changing - State of emergency declared

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: LookingAtMars

exactly, golly theyll have fruit like apples rather than a steady diet of blubber and caribou

PETA will be so, so happy.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Been pretty obvious last few years all over the world,deserts being flooded,earth ripping open,sinkholes,rivers over flowing,severe tornadoes,yes we are just starting world's destruction,wait till temperature extremes from freezing to unbearable heat and solar bursts,look back to the late 1700's old spanish maps and French,we were told a lie,millions lived here well established till catyclsm then after they killed the english sent in soldiers wiped out survivors,re wrote history

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: WUNK22

There were non-warring tribes, and any investigation into the history of early dealings between natives and europeans will find that it was not all just "a little trading fair and square".

No there really weren't non warrior tribes, there were always warriors in the tribe. Peace within the borders of an Iroquois nation that were territorial. The 7 Tribes had a brokered peace but each nation had enemies and fought to preserver their lands just like on the rest of Earth. There were peaceful tribes toward the settlers however, like the Cherokee, if that is what you mean.

The Creek Indians, Shawnee and leader Tecumseh made America a bloody battle ground with English interference. The precursor to the War of 1812. Jackson continued his campaigns as he took out Spanish and British forts all along the Gulf Coast on his way to New Orleans. All of that just after ending the Creek's reign of terror with urging from the US Army. That is why the Trail of Tears happened just after Jackson left office. The future safety for what are now called Americans who's freedom was not to be challenged anymore by pockets of people seeking revenge.

In the Cherokee nation they proved their value over and over but were removed anyway and are rightfully upset. We owe them our respect above all other's for their sacrifices.
edit on 26-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Been pretty obvious last few years all over the world,deserts being flooded,earth ripping open,sinkholes,rivers over flowing,severe tornadoes,yes we are just starting world's destruction,wait till temperature extremes from freezing to unbearable heat and solar bursts,look back to the late 1700's old spanish maps and French,we were told a lie,millions lived here well established till catyclsm then after they killed the english sent in soldiers wiped out survivors,re wrote history

Could you provide some examples of what you talk about?

Thanks in advance.

(post by Bone75 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Sun is changing

The light it gave off in the 60s had a yellowish tint to it. Now the Sun gives off a whiter color spectrum. Its probably doing other things too

Maybe where you live, to me nothing has changed.

the Sun's chemical/element composition has not changed...

the 'filter' (Earth atmosphere) which te Sun Light passes through has changed … the governments are engaged in putting nano-particles of aluminum and other reflective material into the upper atmosphere to try and reflect Sunlight back into space so as to keep the Earths blanket of Air from accelerating Global-Warming/ Climate-Change

the Sunlight Chem-Trail filtered Atmosphere has resulted in filtering out the milder 'yellow' Sunlight and allowing the harsher 'White/white-blue' Sunlight to reach the ground... a harsher light which affects One's ability to have their eyes adjust to indoor light at a much slower pace when not wearing sunglasses outdoors -> than the pre-chemtrail skies of a softer yellow-white Sunlight Daytime Sky

but the man-made sky filter is not the only cause of the Yukon Chief's observation... the Sun Cycle and Solar Minimum is also at play... along with the longer cycles of Earth Orbital Plane variation which is resulting in a greater number of 'blood moons' happening because of the angles of the Sun-moon-Earth than at other 100s or 200s years of normal eclipse events at the less acute Orbits & Sun-Moon-Earth positions (associated with the Milankovich Cycles) my spelling is likely off

Milankovitch cycles

Milankovitch theory describes the collective effects of changes in the Earth's movements upon its climate, named after Serbian geophysicist and astronomer Milutin Milanković, who in the 1920s had theorized that variations in eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession of the Earth's orbit determined climatic patterns on Earth through orbital forcing....

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on Sun May 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

The thing is that our climate change is local or regional like a beaver's is.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Didn’t steal anything, did a little trading fair and square. The Indians weren’t some peace loving hippies. They were all ways at war with one another.. more white man bad B.S. a reply to: mysterioustranger

Seriously? You can't steal what every living creature owns.

Educate yourself.
Begin with the Cherokee "Trail of Tears"...where our then "President" death marched old and young dying on the way to flat prairies so the white man could move in to their Homeland where their native cities dotted the Eastern and Southeastern U.S. for 1,000 yrs.

History repeats.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: WUNK22

There were non-warring tribes, and any investigation into the history of early dealings between natives and europeans will find that it was not all just "a little trading fair and square".

No there really weren't non warrior tribes, there were always warriors in the tribe. Peace within the borders of an Iroquois nation that were territorial. The 7 Tribes had a brokered peace but each nation had enemies and fought to preserver their lands just like on the rest of Earth. There were peaceful tribes toward the settlers however, like the Cherokee, if that is what you mean.

The Creek Indians, Shawnee and leader Tecumseh made America a bloody battle ground with English interference. The precursor to the War of 1812. Jackson continued his campaigns as he took out Spanish and British forts all along the Gulf Coast on his way to New Orleans. All of that just after ending the Creek's reign of terror with urging from the US Army. That is why the Trail of Tears happened just after Jackson left office. The future safety for what are now called Americans who's freedom was not to be challenged anymore by pockets of people seeking revenge.

In the Cherokee nation they proved their value over and over but were removed anyway and are rightfully upset. We owe them our respect above all other's for their sacrifices.

Thank you. The Great Spirit smiles as it weeps...God Bless.

MS

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The Sun is changing

The light it gave off in the 60s had a yellowish tint to it. Now the Sun gives off a whiter color spectrum. Its probably doing other things too

Ill buy that.

I live on planet Earth

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
a reply to: visitedbythem

I noticed that as well. I have been going to the beach here in Florida since the 60's. Now it is putting out what seems to be higher radiation. We used to stay at the beach all day long. Now after an hour or two it is two much to deal with. Obviously I am older now, but there is a marked difference.

Lived and worked in and outside in Coral Gables (Miami) in the 70's...seemed that way then.

Vacation and visits since to Key West, Clearwater/Tampa/St. Pete-Orlando/Disney world gives that "radiating" burn.

And friend? "Age" has nothing to do with it...!!

Peace

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Officials in the Yukon’s most northern community have declared a state of emergency, saying the traditional way of life in Old Crow is under threat. “It’s going to be the blink of an eye before my great grandchild is living in a completely different territory, and if that’s not an emergency, I don’t know what is,” said Dana Tizya-Tramm, chief of the Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation, after a ceremony marking the state of emergency May 19.

Yukon Indian Chief: We are seeing birds up in our community we have never seen before – Their migrations are changing – The snow is changing – The rivers are changing – Everything is changing right in front of our eyes

I don't put this on man made global warming. I think it has more to do with the rapid movement and weakening of the magnetic field around our Earth and the suns cycles. There is no doubt things are changing, but I don't think humans can cause such profound changes.

The weak magnetic field lets in more radiation that causes changes in the weather. The moving magnetic field messes with animals navigation systems. These are scientific facts. It is also a fact that the changes of the sun's cycles influence our weather and the magnetic field.

The same in all of our 1st Nations.

When all the white man who stole the land that belongs to everyone...ruins it with greed, death, pollution and war....the land will return to the Native people's.

No mater the cause...man or climate. Earth Mother belongs to all...

Mysterioustranger

1/2 Cherokee and Chickasaw

LOL....lol...the word indigenous was created so as to technically and legally parse an entire race of People....it was a fraud...Red men were slumming it in NA.....they were transient because they were DISPLACED by the thousands then quickly reproduced into the millions.Squatters.From another Continent.

We are ALL squatters on Mother Earth.This is only our temporary home.

They ended up in NA when no one was home...but someone was there before them and they were not red skinned.

[...]

Ignorance blissed. You watch too many Hollywood John Wayne movies...made by white man.

(Yes, I'm white too these days...but have dead ancesters within that history).

I see a parallel these days with Trump an other indigenous peoples up and down the continents North, Central and South.

Hmm...it has begun, and climate and polution are beginning to change for the worse.

*WHO is the statue of on Top of the United States Capitol Building in Washington D.C. and WHY?

Peace

edit on Sun May 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Have read quite a lot over past few years in reference to Earths Magnetic Field changing etc. No Scientist, but have forever wondered how Countries South of the said Equator, can export up to 500 Million ton of - Magnetic Metals, iron ore for instance, - each year, to China - North of the Equator, and just how much does such South to North exporting, do the Natural Original Fields.. ?? Imagine a simple Magnetic being slowly rearranged..... Surely the Natural impact would be a technical threat ? So far I wonder how many , really Wide, really Deep, Mines has Mankind slowly produced ?? Has such managed to help in the Rise of Earthquake regularity and Size ?? Okay so China produces 'X' and then a large import happens, but look how the Western World decided to stack China tight with a Multiple amount of previous Factories, Industries, Manufacturers etc. that were originally based over a wide spread - Western World - area. Much of this has been acting since 1967, growing more and more as time drifts by. Wind threatening storms have also increased and if we look over the (a) Path of Winds plus (b) the track over which large Forests have been Destroyed - again exported to China /Indonesia Zones. leaving less amount of Original Forests that did , at one time, slow down the Global force of Winds. Do the Destroyers Care ???? No, because such Destruction helped Wall street plus to Increase. Now we are facing a Fact where Wall street + Banks etc. Have financially brought their original flow of paths to a grinding halt.

ALGAE one original Oceanic . River / Pond means of Life, supplied this Planet (Still does) with more Oxygen than all other plants and trees put together. Algae converts literally Billions of tons of CO2 into Oxygen 24/7, yet our Scientist find it Easier to blame the average citizen for oncoming Earth problems. Failing that they Blame the Sun. Will Governments and Governmental Scientists ever find time to dish out the Truth ? Doubt it, doubt it very much. Over the past 73 years I have watched today's said problems being slowly Constructed, . It is the next generation I feel so sorry for. A Generation who seem to be a loss, what can they do?? Lead Climate Change Protests ?? Laughable really, considering how Our Generations tried, tried Hard to Prevent Homeland Means of Employment being slowly scrapped. Once that was gone, the average Citizen fell Labelled as being a Non Tax Payer etc. So yes, the World is suffering a seemingly growing ply of Weather chages etc. Yet how about the apparent few who helped Make such Possible ??

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I live on planet Earth

That's something we have in common, as you probably suspected.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

The Sun is changing

the Sun's chemical/element composition has not changed...

the 'filter' (Earth atmosphere) which te Sun Light passes through has changed … the governments are engaged in putting nano-particles of aluminum and other reflective material into the upper atmosphere to try and reflect Sunlight back into space so as to keep the Earths blanket of Air from accelerating Global-Warming/ Climate-Change

the Sunlight Chem-Trail filtered Atmosphere has resulted in filtering out the milder 'yellow' Sunlight and allowing the harsher 'White/white-blue' Sunlight to reach the ground... a harsher light which affects One's ability to have their eyes adjust to indoor light at a much slower pace when not wearing sunglasses outdoors -> than the pre-chemtrail skies of a softer yellow-white Sunlight Daytime Sky

but the man-made sky filter is not the only cause of the Yukon Chief's observation... the Sun Cycle and Solar Minimum is also at play... along with the longer cycles of Earth Orbital Plane variation which is resulting in a greater number of 'blood moons' happening because of the angles of the Sun-moon-Earth than at other 100s or 200s years of normal eclipse events at the less acute Orbits & Sun-Moon-Earth positions (associated with the Milankovich Cycles) my spelling is likely off

Milankovitch cycles

Milankovitch theory describes the collective effects of changes in the Earth's movements upon its climate, named after Serbian geophysicist and astronomer Milutin Milanković, who in the 1920s had theorized that variations in eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession of the Earth's orbit determined climatic patterns on Earth through orbital forcing....

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on Sun May 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

I have to weigh in here. As I study air pollution in particular I would say if the Al is being dumped into the Atmosphere I cant tell it is. I see the reports and one that concerns me is the contamination by radioactive by products of both nature and man of our water. Hormones and trace amounts of drugs are in our water in America. Aluminum is just currently not showing up in the raw data I am privy too. You all can be privy to it by requesting data on metals in our air from the EPA web site.
This one will give you something but not anything concerning Toxic metals because they just are so heavy they precipitate out very close to the source, thank God in the case of Lead for instance.
www.epa.gov...

Drill into this site for most any of the other data such as Aluminum
These sites are not as intuitive for people since a bunch of Nerds use it and we have to just be persistent when we can't find what we need from EPA. Call them if you don't see something you want. Links are provided, they will help.

Study this and see for yourself. It probably isn't whatever they may have sprayed as much as it is our drinking water needs some attention with human hormones and Opiates in it that were flushed after passing thru the human gut.

aqs.epa.gov...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Officials in the Yukon’s most northern community have declared a state of emergency, saying the traditional way of life in Old Crow is under threat. “It’s going to be the blink of an eye before my great grandchild is living in a completely different territory, and if that’s not an emergency, I don’t know what is,” said Dana Tizya-Tramm, chief of the Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation, after a ceremony marking the state of emergency May 19.

Yukon Indian Chief: We are seeing birds up in our community we have never seen before – Their migrations are changing – The snow is changing – The rivers are changing – Everything is changing right in front of our eyes

I don't put this on man made global warming. I think it has more to do with the rapid movement and weakening of the magnetic field around our Earth and the suns cycles. There is no doubt things are changing, but I don't think humans can cause such profound changes.

The weak magnetic field lets in more radiation that causes changes in the weather. The moving magnetic field messes with animals navigation systems. These are scientific facts. It is also a fact that the changes of the sun's cycles influence our weather and the magnetic field.

On what scale are these measurements made? 1 year? 5 years? 20 years? 100 years? 5000 years?

Ugh... when there's records in more than 10,000 year periods... please get back to me.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And the brown man and yellow man and purple man and any other color you can think of rape the land and take just like the "white man" but you keep blaming the one, instead of the all, you don't build anything but your own hate.

Go to any city and tell me it's "white men" that are the only ones who've commited evils, you'd have to blind yourself to truely believe that.

If you want to believe you are above any descruction of the planet because of what you come from instead of what you are you've doomed your children to live in the world you lash out against, as heratige means nothing to Mother Earth.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

On what scale are these measurements made? 1 year? 5 years? 20 years? 100 years? 5000 years?

Ugh... when there's records in more than 10,000 year periods... please get back to me.

What measurements do you speak of?

The magnetic field has cycles just like the sun. I spoke of cycles not measurements.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
a reply to: visitedbythem

I noticed that as well. I have been going to the beach here in Florida since the 60's. Now it is putting out what seems to be higher radiation. We used to stay at the beach all day long. Now after an hour or two it is two much to deal with. Obviously I am older now, but there is a marked difference.

You are not imagining this, I have lived in Florida since the early 70s and there is something different about the sun, its more intense than it used to be. It is possible that as we age it seems this way because the skin changes and our eyes may grow more sensitive but both my wife and I have noticed it, the sun does seem more intense.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
And the brown man and yellow man and purple man and any other color you can think of rape the land and take just like the "white man" but you keep blaming the one, instead of the all, you don't build anything but your own hate.

Go to any city and tell me it's "white men" that are the only ones who've commited evils, you'd have to blind yourself to truely believe that.

If you want to believe you are above any descruction of the planet because of what you come from instead of what you are you've doomed your children to live in the world you lash out against, as heratige means nothing to Mother Earth.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

Aztecs and Incans didn't fair so well from the Invaders huh?

Read a book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join