It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan: Media and Democrats reaction to Mueller report ‘a disgrace’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I agree with the Man.
These past 2.5 years have had more clowns, swingers and movers than the circus du soleil.

Here's what Piers had to say, , as you know, he always does.

DailyMail.com editor-at-large and former CNN anchor Piers Morgan appeared on “Hannity” Monday night where he lambasted Democrats and the mainstream media for their reaction to the Mueller Report’s release last week, calling it “a disgrace.”

“Mueller was the savior, the man on the white horse riding into town to take down President Trump on collusion with Russia, he would be exposed as a traitor and this would be the end of his presidency. And then Mueller report comes out and it turns out it was all nonsense. It was to quote Donald Trump, it was ‘fake news,'” Morgan told host Sean Hannity.

“The liberals here are refusing to accept results in 2016. ‘But Hillary won the popular vote.’ Who cares? It’s not about the popular vote,” Morgan said.

edit on 23-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well, Mueller did try to find collusion, but he couldn't, after two and a half years of searching for anything that Trump was doing wrong, he could not find anything to charge him with. He had lots of resources, probably more research was done on this than any other criminal case in this country. But Mueller couldn't even find anything to charge trump with. At least Mueller believes Trump is innocent of what he was being charged with.

As for obstruction of justice, if you are investigating something where no law was broken and the person was trying to say that he is innocent, even if that person muddies the water a little, there was no justice to obstruct. Trump had a right to defend himself against the blasphemy that the left and MSM was throwing at him.

I guess this morgan guy knows he was a poor looser, they were spreading lies and they could not force Mueller to lie to back their consensus. Justice has been served, Trump is innocent of collusion, so anyone who denies this long and tedious investigation is real, showing justice was served and Trump is innocent of collusion with Russia, is actually obstructing Justice.
edit on 23-4-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Now if this british loser would shut his trap about 2A he wouldnt bother me so much.

I dont know if id go so far as to say the Mueller Report is fake news, but it had insufficiently supported the claims that liberal media was throwing around, and the liberal media was "fake news".

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If anything, the MSM is guilty of obstruction of justice since the President was innocent to start with. Also witness tampering, libel, and slander.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I don't know how The President let alone anyone in that position handles being attacked day after day by the fake media, Liberals/Dems. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Morgan because in this instance, he's right about the left and their non stop bludeoning of a sitting President.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

That's the thing about freedom of speech though, is it not. Anyways, Morgan has Nothing on the Leftists. They're nastier and crazier than a barrel of diseased monkey's. Everyone can see it.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I, for one, am glad this investigation took place. Even though Trump wasn't charged with anything. It does show some of the shady things happening in his administration.

www.politico.com...

Politico has a good article where they highlight some of the shenanigans.

Like this one, why in the world were Trump campaign staffers using whatsapp to send messages?

A related problem hampered Mueller’s efforts to investigate Manafort because “in some instances, messages were sent using encryption applications.” In addition, Manafort deputy Rick Gates sent internal campaign polling data to a longtime associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, designed for sharing with Ukrainian oligarchs. But those messages were sent by the encrypted service WhatsApp, and “Gates then deleted the communications on a daily basis.”

Where is the outrage over this? Especially after the Hillary fiasco?
edit on 23-4-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It actually looks like Morgan has jumped the liberal ship and is trying to make some new alies. The guy is definitely a slimy weasel and I doubt his conversion is sincere, but he's trying to make conservative points lol. Expect CNN, MSNBC, nbc, abc, CBS, pbs, etc to have a "come to jesus" moment in the near future as their audience collapses under the the strain of liberal stupid.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The anti-Trump media was complicit in duping Americans and even influenced the intelligence community to an extent unseen before. The texts from the FBI agents reveal how pervasive their influence was, and the effect it had on the grey matter of those who pretend to be our brightest.

Now, as their propaganda was revealed to be lies, they’ve moved the goal posts to other tangential matters, and have refused to reflect on their own behavior, which arguably has placed the entire globe into a state of fear and loathing.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: drewlander

That's the thing about freedom of speech though, is it not. Anyways, Morgan has Nothing on the Leftists. They're nastier and crazier than a barrel of diseased monkey's. Everyone can see it.

Yeah, im all for freedom of speech as much as i am for the right to have an opposing view. Morgan has a very shady history even before journalism. What bothers me about him speaking out against 2A so much is that hes not an american citizen and no longer a US resident. Given those factors its still okay to speak on this topic in private but as an influential person it crosses the line of what i deem acceptable.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

A Republican throwing mud at the Democrats. There's something you don't see everyday from the high-roaders.

edit on 23-4-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Well, now. That's the response I expected to hear from you.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Probably no outrage because there is zero evidence they sent classified national security info that way, and they were campaign staff (private citizens) with no laws governing retention of communications; they were not government officials attempting to circumvent FOI requirements and laws about document retention?

How exactly are they similar? If his govt staff are still using private email/msging and not retaining it or sending classified information, then they are violating the law. Provide some evidence of that. Frankly, I think it's ridiculous that the law allows other than government systems to be used at all for government work-product, but the law allows it if it is retained (and does not contain classified information).

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It would seem that this happened both during the election and after in office.

So while the campaign staff wouldn't be liable. The current staff is. The Mueller report goes over this.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Can you cite where they performed government business and did not retain copies of it or transmitted classified material? I'll try to manufacture some outrage if you can.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Every person capable of voting should have the common sense to know that if Trump colluded with Russia or broke any laws, that it would have been found and leaked within a month of the investigation starting.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

I don't know how The President let alone anyone in that position handles being attacked day after day by the fake media, Liberals/Dems. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Morgan because in this instance, he's right about the left and their non stop bludeoning of a sitting President.

The obsession is probably music to Trump's ears every morning, especially since it doesn't hurt him and it makes his opponents look like childish adults. I know I'd laugh every time if it were me in his position.

We'll get you = fail
Now we've got you = fail
This time we're gonna get you = fail
Now you're really finished = fail
This is it, you're done = fail
This time it's real = fail
Good luck getting out of this one = fail
Mueller is honorable, YOU'RE DONE! = FAIL

Over and over and over and over and over and over and every single time it's a big fat fail. How have they not learned by now?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is an idiot and an attention seeking clown, considered a moron by everyone but a few Americans it seems.

I don't think trump colluded with Russians. But trump is very similar to piers, all mouth and no substance.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I, for one, am glad this investigation took place. Even though Trump wasn't charged with anything. It does show some of the shady things happening in his administration.

www.politico.com...

Politico has a good article where they highlight some of the shenanigans.

Like this one, why in the world were Trump campaign staffers using whatsapp to send messages?

A related problem hampered Mueller’s efforts to investigate Manafort because “in some instances, messages were sent using encryption applications.” In addition, Manafort deputy Rick Gates sent internal campaign polling data to a longtime associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, designed for sharing with Ukrainian oligarchs. But those messages were sent by the encrypted service WhatsApp, and “Gates then deleted the communications on a daily basis.”

Were his campaign staffers sending classified information?

Are you talking about the same Hillary fiasco that these same liberals shrugged off?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I think you're confusing reality with fantasy as in Democrats continually pushing their erratic drama which has no substance, the wet dream fantasy of the leftists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join