It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

This is bizarre.

Why would they allow this info out, regarding resources for fisa warrants?

Or did Manning FIND this somehow?

Maybe this is why her sentence got commuted? To keep this quiet?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth
a reply to: carewemust
It is my opinion that the only reason Comey 'reopened' the investigation was to gain custody of the Wiener laptop and anything derived from it rather than any sort of actual deeper look into the issue.

Could be. The problem with Comey is that he is/was as President Trump labeled him, "a showboat". That trait helped Hillary in July 2016 and hurt Hillary in October 2016.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That is a very good question, I am reviewing the document in more detail now. Will get back to you when I have done so.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Blizzard anounces Diablo 4 - new graphics engine renders scenes indistinguishable from reality:

?

Quite the Rosy Cross.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You did a good job of explaining the division of Church and State situation in France.
The "Q" post concerning the Titanic offers many doors as well.
DJT weighed in about sending flying water tankers which might have confirmed/contrasted the Berlin Clock scenario.
Guess the bombers would have had to fly in over the Place Dauphine from the west.

To be Honest, I was listening to the news about the Baby Boomer generation and their retirement funds.
That would tend to steer me away from an objective opinion of the needs of "they".

edit on 16-4-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Perhaps Assange told him?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The energy tied to this Thursday is off the charts. So much focus from both polarity points on this moment. Kaboom. I have never seen anything like this before. Got me thinQing

"You have the more then you know..."

"The "KeyStone""

"Q"

Just kicking that around a bit.

Sounds and symbols.

Key - might in fact be Qey? Or Quey? Or Quay? Maybe the English translation is the issue.

Q is the symbol within us. Folks are drawn to it.

Short for (K)Qey? As in Q is the key. Since we are Q, we are the plan...

Is the Keystone actually that obvious Q=We=Key?

(...Q...) Just checQing... 65 (Q#2691) 240 (Q#1929) 40 (Q*2995)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice connections MBSC! Had no idea about France's new HQ. Recall this Hexagon in the Hexagon symbol which is connected to Obama in France. Hexagon within Hexagon represents the controllers [political + Military] whom are a step down from the true world TPTB stakeholders and the Americans are a step beneath France.

lesnapoleons.com...

Which reminds me of France Telecom "Orange" which that alone could be a new subject thread. Lots of 🍊🍊🍊

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Thanks for those other 167 word connections.
Oops, yes you're very correct. Copy paste error from a Wiki page that hasn't been updated - he's definitely a billionaire.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Ok, I took a closer look and posted my findings over in my thread as it deals specifically with these files:

link

I think you may be on to something here.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
DJT tweet

"Very strange, and now we have @donnabrazile?"

The Bernie part I get, as I saw a clip of him dodging the idea of him personally paying "his fair share" of taxes by just paying more, even when the law does not require. Taxes: "THE IRS," equals T-H-E-I-R-S.

The DB sentence seems odd, he's pointing to that.

At first I thought it might be this tweet. Palm sunday = violent, primitive, killing teeeeveeee show? Really?

Then this

Why the hell is she stating "thank you" as if she has something to do with ND, France or any aspect of this fire situation???

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Have you seen the video of the man in Muslim attire roaming around the upper decks of the burning Cathedral?
If this was a deliberate false flag all I'm saying it is a beautiful Money Pit where everyone can get a little graft

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hes talking about the strange direction Fox News has taken recently - for example hiring Donna Brazille.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Have you seen the video of the man in Muslim attire roaming around the upper decks of the burning Cathedral?
If this was a deliberate false flag all I'm saying it is a beautiful Money Pit where everyone can get a little graft

Good point Dash. There are several layers, my eye is drawn of course to the controllers sacrificing their own sacrificial centers - fortunately there were no humans inside this time.

But: Katrina = donations. Quakes = donations. Fires = donations. Every single one of these results is donations - often to Red/Red cross.

Someone said why doesn't the catholic church pay to fix it, "no, the church only takes in money, it does not send it out."

The POV's on this are myriad - there is never just one.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Hes talking about the strange direction Fox News has taken recently - for example hiring Donna Brazille.

The obvious connection was the staged audience, like DB's HRC questions fiasco. I assumed her presence there was to wade through the failed Collusion-Obstruction mess on teeeeveeee. Penance of sorts.

The hashtag has me thinking more...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Interesting clip in the SS montage vid...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm seeing it as a "gutting out" of old histories, bypassing red-tape for renovations, a symbolic gutting out of religious aspects to be replaced by a nice tourist attraction - They are going to Xmas the f out of it. And of course taking advantage of the situation all along...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Ok, I took a closer look and posted my findings over in my thread as it deals specifically with these files:

link

I think you may be on to something here.

ThankQ!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Wow, during the clip your picture, the video was talking about the SS protection of former first families; to me this is them saying (in a very inconspicuous manner) that they were the ones who made sure those envelopes were delivered to the specific people who received them.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I agree today is a strange day. Actually, the past few days for me have been a lot of full-circle moments. Dots connecting that hadn't before.

Take my renewed interest in Marc Rich/Clinton/the evolution of Glencore.

Seeing the Rosneft deal on Trump's funky cold Medina "dossier" which is more like sh#tty tabloid fiction, but reading that Qatar (QIA) and Glencore were last-minute part of the deal with Rosneft after China fell through...

Qatar Investment Authority is another rabbit hole. Fingers in a lot of things, tied to Russia.

If there is one person in the country or in the world who has all of this figured out, hats off to them. I gotta say. Because all of the names, facts, countries, data, etc. involved is worse than a Tom Clancy book x5.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join