It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I should probably elaborate and add it here because I haven't seen the correlation made yet.
Source

On December 7, 2016, Rosneft signed a deal to sell 19.5% of the outstanding shares, or roughly US$11 billion, to the Anglo-Swiss multinational commodity trader Glencore and the Qatar Investment Authority.[24] Officially, the stake was split 50/50 between Glencore and Qatar, but Glencore contributed only €300 million and claims only a 0.54% stake. The ownership structure includes a Cayman Islands company, QHG Cayman Limited, whose ownership can not be traced.[25] After the transaction, Rosneft's holding company Rosneftegaz retained 50% + 1 share of the company.[26] On October 2, 2017, the PLA-linked CEFC China Energy[27] bought a $9 billion stake in Rosneft.[28] September 26, 2017, the Russian government controversially approved the former German chancellor Gerhard Schröder as chairman of Rosneft.[29] In May 2018, it was announced that the Qatar-Glencore consortium is cancelling the plan to sell a $9.1 billion (14%) stake of Rosneft to CEFC China Energy. With the dissolution of the consortium, the Qatar Investment Authority purchased the shares instead, thereby solidifying its position as one of the biggest shareholders (19%) of Rosneft.

The biggest shareholder of Glencore is QIA, Qatar Investment Authority, which is a SWF, Sovereign Wealth Fund.
The biggest shareholder of Rosneft is now Glencore.
All tied into Russia, too.

Source

QIA is also the largest investor in Glencore Plc. (8.2%), a mining company.

How is Glencore tied to the Clinton's again, other than Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich, the company's founder?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, some comments on the tweets:

POTUS tweet - CAPS only gives S C B F N B B V
= Special Counsel, Bye For Now, Blockbuster Video?

Donna Brazile tweet #1 - CAPS only gives W P S G T S
= Water Purification System, Greywater Treatment System (Australia)?

Donna Brazile tweet #2 - I thought the amount of $113m was symbolic but then realised that's exactly 100m euros.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara

Well, luckily it appears as if the main interior chamber survived relatively undamaged. They got all the relics and art out beforehand. Looks like it was only the roof and spire that were destroyed. Got to be a best case scenario considering it was looking like a total loss yesterday afternoon.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Guess the bombers would have had to fly in over the Place Dauphine from the west.

Brings to mind the first Payseur being the Dauphine escaping the French revolution to America?

edit on 16-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Best case result by accident, or by design?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

are you talking about this video?

twitter.com...

and it is a person in a yellow vest black shirt and white helmet

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

SS vid has Huma and Hillary too.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Nice!

Way back in the very first Q thread by Dashen, Grambler brought us some good info on Glencore, Marc Rich, and Huma Abedin's cousin:

As a side-note, there also lies an interesting connection; Doronin, one-time business partner of Huma Abedin's cousin, Omar Amanat, worked for financier Marc Rich (deceased). And who else worked for Rich? None other than Dan Gertler - one of the 13 "corrupt" or "serious human rights abusers" listed in President Trump's new Executive Order.

As we reported earlier this week, Gertler - an Israeli billionaire mining magnate, was revealed by the Paradise Papers to be chief negotiator between the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and his primary business partner - mining company Glencore, founded by none other than Marc Rich - the former employer of Omar Amanat's money man - Vladislav Doronin.

And there you have it - a particularly bad December for a few colorful characters - most, if not all of whom are only a few degrees of separation from the longtime core of the DNC.

What a small world.

Zero Hedge

Following a link on the Russian wikipedia page for Rosneft led me to this:

edit on 16-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added Rueters screenshot

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

Have you seen the video of the man in Muslim attire roaming around the upper decks of the burning Cathedral?
If this was a deliberate false flag all I'm saying it is a beautiful Money Pit where everyone can get a little graft

Does it gave to be? I was looking into the Notre Dame last month, don't kown why a dead end maybe. But there is a fund that was already gethering money for the restoration of the church and I ran into this guy:

GILLES DENOYEL – Vice-Président de la Fondation Notre Dame who is new and in trouble as head of Dexia bank.

Friends of the Notre dame

But in the news it's all about MICHEL PICAUD, head of the non-profit organization Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris

Now look at this philantropic site auto translate Changer par le don

Congratulations on this great initiative. Developing philanthropy and free acts in France, as in the United States, or closer to home, in Switzerland or the United Kingdom, will improve the social bond. Among the many causes and communities to support, the restoration of Notre-Dame de Paris on one side, the Order of Carmelites on the other, are particularly important to us.

Take a look at their attire Wiki: Carmelites

EDIT EXTRA: The Holy habit of Carmel
edit on 16-4-2019 by Moravec because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I wouldn’t want to equalize us like that for one major reason. SF is the sharpest point of our Mil’s spear. Yes we do conduct training with these elements to enhance our own capabilities but we are not like those shadow warriors. I’m sure there are brothers in arms of mine who are in SF who view these threads and they’ll agree with me that they are above SRT. Are we highly trained? Yes! Are we equal to SF? Nah! I had a dream of going MARSOC long ago but this is as close as I’ll ever get and I’m just fine with that. Protecting our homeland so our citizens both civilian and Mil can rest easy.

Thanks DTOM for editing for me. Was moving quickly when posting. I’ll do better from here on out! o7

Countdown to Trapdoor
www.google.com...

large amounts of cash coming across the U.S. border, alleged tax evasion and immigration fraud

If I posted that wrong my apologies!
edit on 16-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Well thanks brother, for doing what you do. Keep kicking ass!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How far you think that bookkeeper can push that fif?
I'm guessing not very far
edit on 4 16 2019 by dashen because: FIF!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The difference being that the Al-Aqsa Mosque had zero infidels in it's vicinity. Anything is possible, though. Let's just say that an amateur could maybe start the one fire, but it would take more of a pro intel action for the other.

Although all of the Notre Dame interior woodwork is ancient and it's lacquer is highly flammable, imo it would take an accelerant to get it to a self-sustaining condition.

Also, in regards to "spying" and it's cause, it's all laid out right here in GCHQ's Project FULSOME memo...

"at the request of the US President"...etc
"in regards to communications with hostile Russian actors"
Rice indicates to UK that US Intel might be compromised by incoming Trump administration.

edit on 16-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: eta full document

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Countdown to Trapdoor
www.google.com...

large amounts of cash coming across the U.S. border, alleged tax evasion and immigration fraud

During her grand jury appearance last summer, Russell was asked by federal prosecutors about the hacking of computers of NXIVM's "perceived enemies," large amounts of cash coming across the U.S. border, alleged tax evasion and immigration fraud, the branding of women in a secret slave-master club, and NXIVM co-founder Keith Raniere's alleged sexual abuse of underage girls.

She's charged with two criminal acts of identity theft as part of the alleged racketeering conspiracy.

"Identity theft" is hardly commiserate with the above inquiry.

In other curious NXIVM news, Seal Team Q (previoulsy encarnated ET has a thread discussion on the idea that K. Gillibrand and Mack = Mother and daughter ?

Not saying true, just the connections we've seen here demand it be left open.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Textbook False Flag op.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec

Take a look at their attire Wiki: Carmelites

EDIT EXTRA: The Holy habit of Carmel

All I know is their cheesecake is the work of Satan

www.timesleader.com/features/377183/at-the-farmers-market-carmelite-kitchen-from-sugarloaf

www.timesleader.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Ah, them pesky thumb drives again. Mis-use can be like a dead drop.

The indictment accuses Russell of helping smuggle a woman through the Canadian border with fake identification, and helping install a "key-logger" device on the computer of a NXIVM accountant to obtain his email and passwords so that his emails could be secretly monitored.

www.timesunion.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Check the date on your GCHQ document then ponder the following:

- On Thursday November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Mike Rogers traveled to New York and met with President-Elect Donald Trump.

-Nov 18th the Trump Transition team left Trump Towers for his NJ club.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

what motive? if this is the French government what is their endgame and why would they not automatically say it was "x" group?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

A great way to funnel a billion dollars into all sorts of slimy people's pockets

apple is getting in on the fun too

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join