It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Are they getting a head start on Moloch..

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
have we mentioned that today is TAX DAY?
the Taxman cometh

Due to a family complication, I had to file mine by U.S. mail today. First time in 18 years filing non-electronically. What a pain in the azz it was. Making copies, stapling income statements, standing in line at the post office. Everyone was angry, because most who file on the last day, owe money. (Felt bad for the postal employees.)
edit on 4/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm going to wait for more information, but I'm disturbed by what I've heard to this point that has subsequently disappeared. I will say people who work on projects like Notre Dame are restoration experts, not the 53 knuckle draggers that slapped together your 3 bedroom in the burbs. I would also muse that it's kind of hard to believe that a national treasure with the type of construction that it had, and the kind of treasures it stored, would not have the finest in protection. Accidents happen but...………….

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic
And no offense intended to you Mike. just thought you may have missed something.

i, as well as others, always appreciated your no lurking mode.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

What ever became of the college students working in the WTC days before 911?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
I'm going to wait for more information, but I'm disturbed by what I've heard to this point that has subsequently disappeared. I will say people who work on projects like Notre Dame are restoration experts, not the 53 knuckle draggers that slapped together your 3 bedroom in the burbs. I would also muse that it's kind of hard to believe that a national treasure with the type of construction that it had, and the kind of treasures it stored, would not have the finest in protection. Accidents happen but...………….

I’m of this mindset. I’d buy a lightning strike to the exposed timbers before a restoration gone wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gateway Pundit published this. I have looked and found nothing to corroborate

The French media confirmed there were NO CONSTRUCTION WORKERS at Notre Dame Cathedral at the time of the devastating fire.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yes and the other work that went on for weeks after hours

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

They we're filming a documentary if I remember correctly. Surrounded by detonation fuses by the box load, where can I find that documentary?? Sons of Bitches!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Not that I disagree with you and I know you know alot more about fire related events than I ever will but, keep in mind this was France not America. They do things differently and any structure ~800 years old can easily go up in smoke in short order.
According to a French news source the fire started 5 or 6 minutes after closing.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I was amazed by the saturation level of Notre Dame news coverage today. Sheppard Smith was crying like he lost a close relative. Made me feel far worse for him, than for the church burning down.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Does the French Media have more integrity than U.S. media?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Key mention to the blaze starting 5 minutes after closing, that's food for thought in it's own. Their are so many variable's.
What is the composite of the structure, what combustibles are in/near the site. Is it connected to a natural gas line ( to prompt perimeter shutdown)

Yes..old/dry wood burns quick., very quick. I question the response. I see a planned burn while protecting perimeter facilities.

edit on 15-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Cheers ETMN

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I took that in as well, yes it was a big deal but was it worthy of the coverage it received? I don't know. I'm looking around to see what else happened today that we're not supposed to see but didn't find anything besides Thursday is the day.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Yes..old/dry wood burns quick., very quick. I question the response. I see a planned burn while protecting perimeter facilities.

I'm surprised the wooden structure wasn't treated periodically with fire-retardant chemicals. I wonder how many more old, valuable wooden frame structures exist in Europe? I bet they get some kind of fire-retardant treatment going forward.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Art you referring to those Art students filming inside the Trade Towers??

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

One of my jobs in life was the fire protection for a 660,000 sq ft warehouse owned by Chrysler. I was trained by Chryslers fire guy personally. It was a 60 yr old building and they didn't play around with the testing and everything else that goes with it. I gotta believe they paid half as much attention to an 800 year old building with priceless treasures stored in it as Chrysler did for a bunch of car parts.
edit on 15-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: additional thought

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
I took that in as well, yes it was a big deal but was it worthy of the coverage it received? I don't know. I'm looking around to see what else happened today that we're not supposed to see but didn't find anything besides Thursday is the day.

There were some developments, like Nunes-Schiff jointly requesting Mueller source materials...and Barr discovering that several criminal referrals were intentionally ignored by 2 DOJ deep-staters.

I was so glad Hannity didn't go wall-to-wall fire coverage this afternoon. But he's now up to 14 minutes of commercials every 30 minutes. Normally I tune to FoxNews/CNN/MSNBC during the looooong Hannity commercial breaks, but not today. All 3 were carbon copies of each other, and "broken records" at that.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You would think, A lot of home owners go with No-Burn. their are many treatments.

The key is to not set your home ablaze

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Yes

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join