It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is a bit tongue in cheek but... I thought maybe he had been invited over to "accept Her Majesty's surrender"... or as the Chans would put it "All of your Crown Jewels are belong to us".

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

www.npr.org...

That was a good read! Thanks for the refresher. So much has happened since May of 2017. Seems like AGES ago, lol.

After reading the article, it's even more perplexing why Rosenstein sicked a Special Counsel on Trump, just a few days later.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

www.npr.org...

That was a good read! Thanks for the refresher. So much has happened since May of 2017. Seems like AGES ago, lol.

After reading the article, it's even more perplexing why Rosenstein sicked a Special Counsel on Trump, just a few days later.

He was probably "compelled" to.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If you go to qmap.pub... and click on a blue post title, you will be taken to 8 chan.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hey.. I'm just curious.. Democrats seemed dead set on investigating trump until 2020.. What is stopping trump from releasing the big Q drop?

Honestly, I don't see a hint of a Q drop anytime soon.... I think this is a LARP. I hope I'm wrong.. but I think ya'll may be getting trolled...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Post of the years so far.

Lets just pack it up, dismiss the last 16 threads and call it a night.

Mrs bluemangroup say's were getting trolled.

damn your good.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Explosions kill at least 207 in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday - News ...

2 days ago ... COLOMBO, Sri Lanka — At least 207 people were killed and hundreds more injured in eight ... Explosions kill at least 207 in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday .... ' Chicago' to replace 'Mockingbird' in new Venice Theatre season ...

www.heraldtribune.com...

So my search title was " to kill a mockingbird in sri lanka"

In the article the two are not "apparently linked"

Why would that search lead to this?

Explosions kill at least 207 in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday - News ...
www.heraldtribune.com...
2 days ago ... COLOMBO, Sri Lanka — At least 207 people were killed and hundreds more injured in eight ... Explosions kill at least 207 in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday .... ' Chicago' to replace 'Mockingbird' in new Venice Theatre season ...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
MSM boosts "Seth Rich" by "debunking it"

www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/wikileaks-and-fox-news-are-silent-on-the-debunked-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-825686

www.rollingstone.com...

WASHINGTON — Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted final report drove a dagger through the heart of one of the most notorious conspiracy theories of the Trump era: that a murdered DNC staffer named Seth Rich — not Russia — stole tens of thousands of Democratic Party emails and gave them to WikiLeaks during the 2016 presidential race.

According to Mueller’s report, by far the most exhaustive investigation into the DNC hack, Rich had nothing to do with the hack-and-dump operation that illegally accessed the DNC’s networks and the personal email accounts of Clinton campaign employees, including chairman John Podesta. The report documents in meticulous detail how Russian intelligence service units 26165 and 74455 employed sophisticated malware technology

“The special counsel has now provided hard facts that demonstrate this conspiracy is false,” Aaron Rich, Seth’s older brother, said in a statement after the release of the redacted Mueller report. “I hope that the people who pushed, fueled, spread, ran headlines, articles, interviews, talk and opinion shows or in any way used my family’s tragedy to advance their political agendas

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Best Troll ever!! I learned more from Q than almost 20 years of public teachings..This is what we call the calm before the storm...

ETA: Q laid out the groundwork, the amazing people here have connected the dots. If you want to understand/believe you have a lot of reading to do.
edit on 23-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes it is, one of my favorite parody accounts.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Hey.. I'm just curious.. Democrats seemed dead set on investigating trump until 2020.. What is stopping trump from releasing the big Q drop?

Honestly, I don't see a hint of a Q drop anytime soon.... I think this is a LARP. I hope I'm wrong.. but I think ya'll may be getting trolled...

Here's an article you may enjoy since it shares your sentiments on Q:

QAnon Conspiracy Increasingly Popular with Antigovernment Extremists

It's from the SPLC. The same truth tellers that classify the American College of Pediatricians as a hate group ( because they say there are 2 genders ) while leaving Antifa off their "hatewatch" list.

Enjoy!
edit on 23-4-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Post of the years so far.

Lets just pack it up, dismiss the last 16 threads and call it a night.

Mrs bluemangroup say's were getting trolled.

damn your good.

Okay I get it.. You believe there's a ton of evidence to support Q... I'm just on the other end waiting for the first real drop that signifies Q's existence beyond conspiracy. Maybe your right and Q does exist.. But.. why is Q waiting to drop the material when democrats are constantly going after trump??

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

If you go to qmap.pub... and click on a blue post title, you will be taken to 8 chan.

If your fortunate enough not to be in Australia, as we have been censored due to the Christchurch massacre. So I`m relying heavily on you guys to give back stories from the chans if something relevant happens.
(we still get the Q drops pages.)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

It's from the SPLC. The same truth tellers that classify the American College of Pediatricians as a hate group ( because they say there are 2 genders ) while leaving Antifa off their "hatewatch" list.

Enjoy!

O yea I get that. Bias towards one group and another. That doesn't really have to do with Q tho...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

(Who is THUNDER? Assange, Snowden, Mifsud, Halper?)

Re Thor and Thunder references in Q posts; analysis requested by 0311Warrior on those in his posts (partial quotes and de-spaced to fit):

Apr, 23 2019 12:28

...We had a commander who AUTHORIZED removal of side plates and then got hounded by his superior when they showed up unannounced and saw us operating w/o them.

Dec, 18 2018 09:25

“Q clearance or Q access authorization is the Department of Energy (DOE)security clearance required to access Top Secret Restricted Data, and National Security Information, as well as Secret Restricted Data.”

Dec, 13 2018 11:30

... - MetalThunder - BEYOND disturbing. ThanQ

Dec, 1 2018 18:59

On purpose. Strength. SECURITY. THUNDER IS HERE

Oct, 6 2018 04:28

6166 Excerpts:
Military Commissions Act of 2006 - (Sec. 2) States that the authority under this Act to establish military commissions (commissions) may not be construed to alter or limit the President's authority under the Constitution or laws of the United States to establish commissions for areas declared to be under martial law or in occupied territories should circumstances so require

Oct, 6 2018 00:11

Regarding arrests / indictments:
... Highly suggest reading over HR 6166 www.congress.gov...
Supreme Court provides the legal “cover” for the AUTHs for 6166 (from SecDef Mattis and (likely) AG Sessions)
Q stated POTUS can not touch certain things due to optics... SOME will see military process depending on their actions within 3 levels: Treason, Subversion and Sedition.
Webster’s gives us insight into just what those 3 are. MOST will fall under level 3: SEDITION (media/other Gov agencies)
MANY will fall under level 2: SUBVERSION (DOJ/Intel/other Gov agencies)
SOME will fall under level 1: TREASON (DOD/Elected Gov/Intel) ....
SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Oct, 4 2018 21:41

a reply to: MetalThunder ... 8

Sep, 13 2018 10:25

Let me address the whole Q/anti Q thing for a moment. Now I by no means am claiming to be the sole authority on all voices presented here. BUT I do feel that many align with my view on this... I would love to divulge ALL or even substantially more but since I am underneath classification protocols I cannot simply breach OPSEC, HUMINTsec, and security for myself and family as well as my team & others...that all comes ABOVE conversations on open network.
Hopefully once enough evil is removed that can change, as for now the fight is a global. Hence the necessity for shadow talk.

Jul, 26 2018 15:04

... ARIZONA holds more water. THUNDER will bring the rain soon.

Jul, 25 2018 22:46

THUNDER is in CONUS 🚰 🇺🇸

Jul, 25 2018 21:49

THUNDER is a person. HE brings the RAIN.

Jul, 25 2018 19:51

UK is 🔑 ...They want THUNDER

Jul, 25 2018 19:48

... UK wants THUNDER. TOO BAD 😈

Jul, 25 2018 18:16

...Praying Medic’s insight regarding Huber around 8:50 is spot on. 6166 for NATSEC related, Huber nails whatever is not under 6166 [SecDef AUTH] ... Eagles are very busy.
GREEN [mrsc] GOING
THUNDER is in CONUS. RE READ ALL DROPS: start w/confirmed by Q...

Jul, 25 2018 17:45

...Auth Keys for Op techs. Not for gen pop. Understanding will arise soon. THUNDER is already in CONUS.

Jul, 24 2018 13:29

... Very true. It’s going to rock everything. Counting down the seconds til rain comes. Smell the rain? Thunder is here. 😈

Jul, 24 2018 19:49

... Q keeps hinting about something coming. THUNDER is already here, he will bring RAIN very soon

Jul, 24 2018 12:20

Defines an "unlawful enemy combatant" as a person who has: (1) engaged in or supported hostilities against the United States or its co-belligerents who is not a lawful enemy combatant; or (2) been determined to be an unlawful enemy combatant by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal or other tribunal established under the authority of the President or the Secretary of Defense (Secretary).
edit on 24-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: Thunder Is H E R E

Jun, 11 2018 14:36

a reply to: SonOfThor
Will do!! It’s amazing how their system they built is being used against them. Amazing time to be alive. Friend in Korean Marines messaged me saying the word they’re getting is NK+SK is reunifying as Republic of Korea & total denuke.

Jun, 11 2018 12:25

a reply to: SonOfThor
Absolutely love that area! My family lives in Lebanon and Mt Juliet. Wife and I are moving to Nashville area soon too. Great fishing! My dad told me ther a been lots of helicopters and jet traffic lately

May, 13 2018 10:02

a reply to: dashen
To answer the question YES Military Tribunals CAN bring indictments. The US and others did so during the Nuremberg trials. Yale has some great info on this “Rule 3. Notice to Defendants
(a) The Marshal of Military Tribunals, or his duly authorized deputy, shall make service of the indictment upon a defendant in any prosecution before the Tribunal by delivering to and leaving with him (1) a true and correct copy of the indictment and of all documents lodged with the indictment, (2) a copy of Military Government Ordinance No. 7, (3) a copy of Control Council Law No. 10, and (4) a copy of these Rules of Procedure” it is not outside the realm of possibility that we could have a newer “Nuremberg” type of investigations in place.

May, 1 2018 10:09

a reply to: MetalThunder... That would certainly connect with what my Marine brothers have told me regarding their time in Syria. They can’t say much but what I’ve heard from them is our media is purposefully holding a different narrative from what’s actually going on there.

Apr, 24 2018 10:34

I’m still liberal, but I’m Pro America + Pro Constitution, the current Democrat platform is against both. They won’t admit it but it’s true. It’s ok to be a non conservative, what’s not ok is to be a Regressive Authoritarian Anti-Conservative.

edit on 23-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
MSM boosts "Seth Rich" by "debunking it"

www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/wikileaks-and-fox-news-are-silent-on-the-debunked-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-825686

This idiot cannot read or is a shill.

Oh, and there is a grand jury

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Enjoy!

O yea I get that. Bias towards one group and another. That doesn't really have to do with Q tho...

That article was entirely about Q.

why is Q waiting to drop the material when democrats are constantly going after trump??

What material are you talking about exactly? From the beginning Q has followed NATSEC protocols and never released classified info. That's for POTUS to do, legally.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

PM'd u CT.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of this?

Routine maintenance discovers an estimated 4 tonnes of gold inside the Large Hadron Collider – Scientists left “perplexed”

bullion.directory...

They have the gold.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join