It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

3:02 timestamp, got it. Glorious

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.
Q

is followed by #131

POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q

The 302's are the sinking ship.

What is an FBI 302? The Problematic Nature of FBI Agents’ Interview Memos
Posted on May 18, 2017

Former FBI Director James Comey apparently wrote a memo summarizing his meeting with President Trump. The memo purportedly recounts the president’s statement saying he “hoped” that Comey would drop the investigation into the ties between his campaign and the Russians. There’s nothing surprising about an FBI agent formalizing notes of a conversation. It’s SOP. In any white-collar criminal investigation, FBI agents’ notes of conversations with witnesses are often key evidence of a possible crime. Let’s take a closer look at how a witness interview gets memorialized into an interview memo or, in white-collar parlance, a “302.”

grandjurytarget.com...

"Please Stand By" is a common message during TV broadcast problems.

edit on 24-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Maybe take it a step further...

107 > 28th prime
109 > 29th prime
127 > 31st prime
131 > 32nd prime
137 > 33rd prime
389 > 77th prime
1117 > 187th

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Only fool's gold! From your link:

Bullion.Directory precious metals news 1 April, 2015

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: blueman12

Post of the years so far.

Lets just pack it up, dismiss the last 16 threads and call it a night.

Mrs bluemangroup say's were getting trolled.

damn your good.

Okay I get it.. You believe there's a ton of evidence to support Q... I'm just on the other end waiting for the first real drop that signifies Q's existence beyond conspiracy. Maybe your right and Q does exist.. But.. why is Q waiting to drop the material when democrats are constantly going after trump??

I am no expert but Q doesn't seem to be the DOJ. Q can't arrest anyone. Data that involves these criminals will have to be held close to the vest so that they can be convicted and until they are arrested and under the Jail, the lefties will say HOAX. They were the treasonous hoaxers all along. Let us proceed carefully would be my motto if I was in charge.

edit on 24-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

DJT Tweet

Look at the first reply.

Oh, and............

"It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!"

UK+Obama+spying = DJT truth coming out...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

DJT tweets

"If the partisan Dems ever tried to Impeach, I would first head to the U.S. Supreme Court."

Checkmate.

(11 ellipsis)

Consider: Howard Dean - undone by a scream. Kerry - undone by Corsi. Gary Hart - undone by a girl. Hastert undone -
My point here is folks have been undone by very little when the machine decides it is not their turn. Not even an unpaid Russian parking ticket by DJT.

DJT was up against: Uk, Aus, NZ, Canada, China, Ukraine, HRC, Press, C_A and more, etc... and "WON". Is he formidable?

Trust The Plan...

(I love when we're on the same page btw...)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Today I noticed a few MSM articles claiming Trumps British spying accusations are "BASELESS" (word of the day)

Oh my how they forget ........ The POTUS knows - we know - the MSM/MONARCH/C-EYE-A would like to pretend it never even happened ....

FLASHBACK News Report

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia Exclusive: GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015

Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said. The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said…….

In a report last month the New York Times, citing three US intelligence officials, said warning signs had been building throughout last summer but were far from clear.

As WikiLeaks published emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee, US agencies began picking up conversations in which Russians were discussing contacts with Trump associates, the paper said. European allies were supplying information about people close to Trump meeting with Russians in Britain, the Netherlands and in other countries, the Times said.

Problem with weaving a web of deceit, is you can get caught in the very web of your own making

edit on 4242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

DJT Tweet

It- uh- i - Its just a larp guys....

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
For the Plane Guys...

These Are The Briefings President-Elect Trump Got On The F-35, Air Force One, and Nukes

Interesting Quote...

A lot has changed since December 2016 in regards to all three of these topics, as well as Trump's attitudes toward them. But being able to put Trump's nuclear Tweet in context with an actual briefing underscores how the President's Tweets are often linked directly to closed-door meetings he is receiving from senior officials.

My take on this might be a bit outside. Prior to DJT taking office all things Gubment were perfunctory. Meetings are kabuki theater to justify X, or Y, in the public record but there was never a discussion, debate or open process.

It seems everyone waltzed into DJT's office and did the usual circus act, and he pushed back to stop the process. The reports reflect "hey he's not playing the game right" while now, two years into The Plan, the process becomes more clear.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Looks like the President was up all night. Something big is coming soon, IMO.

And Jack Dorsey's visit with the President yesterday was productive. The first reply to the President is from a Q person, instead of those Trump-hating Kracker brothers.
edit on 4/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

damn your good.

Like others here, I want to believe that our worst problems are finally being solved, but . . .

. . . I have to agree that this Q thing is getting very long in the tooth. Some kind of blatant progress is needed, and NOW.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes it is, one of my favorite parody accounts.

I knew it was too good to be true. I wanted it to be Fat Boy himself.

I'm naive.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oops. Nvm.
edit on 4/24/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
More Brian Cates on Buzzfeed money

Thread unrolled...

So when SOMEBODY goes digging through the FEC filings from 2016 and suddenly discovers that Buzzfeed got A COOL MILLION AND A HALF from one PAC for 'digitial ad buys' in less than 1 month, old political hands like me go...

edit on 24-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yesterday I noticed DJT's twit address bar: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

thread on @jack

Could the address bar be a hint or clue to the effort itself?
edit on 24-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

damn your good.

Like others here, I want to believe that our worst problems are finally being solved, but . . .

. . . I have to agree that this Q thing is getting very long in the tooth. Some kind of blatant progress is needed, and NOW.

Exactly.. What else is there to wait for? Mueller report is done and democrats seem interested in investigating trump till 2021.

I'd bet money that nothing Q related hits mainstream by this year. More trump talk about obama spying...

Where are these epic arrests at? Nothing is out of the ordinary in mainstream. More muellor report battles .... No game changers.. Just a follow up of previous spying allegations..

Arrests were predicted to happen monthes ago by Q followers.. And nothing happened..Key signs of this being fake. If the end-game date is always moved up it signifies a tactic of deceit used by many in this conspiracy-bs arena.

edit on 24-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Q, the supposed team that is apart of taking down world cabals, is saying "dont drop the soap " and speaking in riddles...

A real professional...

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join