It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Pelosi: The Trump Administration is an ‘Existential Threat’ to Our Democracy

“It’s not about politics, it’s about patriotism. It’s an existential threat, this administration, to our democracy, in terms of our Constitution. Article One the legislative branch spelled out in the Constitution, the power of oversight over other branches of government. The right to know

DJT: "Our campaign represents a true, existential threat like [they] haven't seen before."

The Constitution" you quote is NOT A DAMN DEMOCRACY - Representative Republic. Democracy is the WORST possible configuration for governance possible - flat out worst possible.

That over. She is speaking to "our" as in her peeps - game over.

The alleged democracy is NOT our savior, it is their system of control. Representative Governance by qualified leaders is a savior, not votes leading to Pelosi branded madness. Try governing a family of 6 kids of various age by democracy - get back to me when you've thrown in the towel.
edit on 24-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

"Today's Florida Supreme Court opinion leaves no doubt of my authority as governor to suspend a government official for neglect of duty and incompetence," DeSantis said in a statement shortly after the decision was handed down. "Scott Israel failed in his duties to protect the families and students of Broward County, and the time for delay tactics is at an end. I look forward to the Florida Senate resuming the process of formal removal."

Another Legal Win

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Why is the Fibonacci sequence important? Because it is the closest approximation to the Golden Ratio using integers and therefore the best way of using it on Q posts.

Think POTUS hairstyle relative to Golden Ratio - as has been pointed out before.

Math is our friend but most people's brain has to go nuts with consideration of the minutia like a Fibonacci sequence. Prime numbers too I am sure. Carry on sir! Those explorer types like to be thinking. I signed up for challenges when it came to the advancement of Science.
edit on 24-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Oh boy. Exciting narratives seem to be coming out everywhere.

Are we watching a movie?

Vanity Fair wondered aloud in a headline, “Will Trump get his Grand Inquisition?”

www.vanityfair.com...

One possible explanation for all of this ‘chatter’ is that Donald Trump is about to undertake a deep-sea expedition for something much larger than Julian Assange.Unless the Republican leader’s declared intention along the campaign trail to ‘drain the swamp’ was mere rhetorical bombast, then Assange may turn out to be Trump’s unlikely and unwitting ally in an operation of almost unfathomable depth and implications. More on that in a moment.

There is also the question of Russiagate. It goes without saying that Trump would covet an opportunity to settle scores with the Democratic Party over that witch hunt, which, in cahoots with the mainstream media, stalked the US leader and his administration for two painstaking years. And even now, after the release of the Mueller Report, the Democrats refuse to throw in the towel and are plotting to interrogate the interrogator himself, Robert Mueller. This is where Julian Assange might help halt the madness, although that is not to suggest, of course, that he is necessarily predisposed to such an opportunity. Yet he may find himself with no choice in the matter. Before continuing with that line of discussion, there are some rather strange things about the Assange case that need mentioning.

Finally, the mainstream media, which disseminated the story that Assange worked with the Russians to exploit Hillary Clinton and the DNC’s computers, have naturally cheered his arrest. The Washington Post, for example, declared he was “no free-press hero,” while the Wall Street Journal called for “accountability,” saying, “His targets always seem to be democratic institutions or governments.” The 21st Century Wire, attempting to make sense of it all, asked in a headline, ‘Why has the Guardian declared war on Assange and WikiLeaks?’

Trump, meanwhile, has been vilified as an anal-retentive Republican, hell-bent on keeping a deadbolt on America’s vault of dark secrets, who will extradite the journalist back to the US where he will pay the ultimate price. Who knows? There is even talk he’ll be whisked off to Guantanamo Bay.

For those who accept that story at face value, I’d say you’ve been hoodwinked.

Julian Assange’s arrest and possible extradition has practically nothing to do with Chelsea Manning and her infamous leaks. That’s because that leaked data has absolutely no bearing on the political realities of today. Ten years ago, they were a very big deal and worth pursuing; today they are ancient history. Unfortunate and tragic ancient history, to be sure, but ancient history nonetheless.

If you want to get to the bottom of what is really happening with Julian Assange, your time would be far better spent thinking less about Chelsea Manning, and more about the late Seth Rich, who was murdered on the early morning of July 10, 2016 in Washington, DC.

At this point, it is important to emphasize that there is no proof to suggest that Rich had anything to with leaking the DNC emails to WikiLeaks. In fact, to merely suggest such a thing has been given the ‘conspiracy theory’ stamp of disapproval by the establishment. Yet that has not stopped the flow of mysteries. For example, Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family to investigate the death of their son, said he had sources at the FBI who “absolutely” confirmed that there was evidence on Rich’s laptop that indicates he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death. However, just days after divulging this explosive information, Wheeler backtracked on his statement, calling his on-air comments a “miscommunication.”

Many people are of the opinion it was not the Russians.

William Binney, a former National Security Agency official-turned-whistleblower and member of Veterans Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), co-authored a report (entitled, “Why the DNC was not hacked by the Russians”) that says the WikiLeaks dump was the result of a leak by “a person with physical access to the DNC’s computer system.”

“The NSA had an opportunity to make it clear that there was irrefutable proof of Russian meddling, particularly with regard to the DNC hack, when it signed on to the January 2017 ‘Intelligence Community Assessment,’” Binney wrote.

Instead, the NSA could only say it has “moderate confidence,” which means, in intelligence speak, “we have no hard evidence,” the pair concluded.

This I DID NOT KNOW!

Although the mainstream media may be ignoring Binney’s findings, that doesn’t mean everyone is. In October 2017, Binney paid a visit to CIA headquarters, at the invitation of Donald Trump, where he met with then agency director Mike Pompeo, as cited by The Intercept.

But make no mistake. Donald Trump would like nothing more than to remove the ugly footnote that the Democrats have tacked to his presidency that says the Russians “succeeded beyond their wildest dreams,” to quote former intelligence chief James Clapper, by stealing the White House from Hillary Clinton. In other words, Trump does not deserve to be president, the Democrats continue to chant mindlessly. And even after the Mueller Report talk of impeachment continues to hang in the air. The only way to confront the insanity is to have Mr. Assange testify in the United States, possibly as the result of a plea bargain, about his knowledge of Russiagate.

In other words, don’t believe that Russiagate has concluded. Indeed, it may have only just begun.

Are you all ready to just begin?

Ugh.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Red carpet rolled out: Kim Jong-un’s first visit to Russia

On April 25, he is to meet with Russian president Vladimir Putin. The meeting is to be held on Russky Island. Kim Jong-un is known for concerning about his own safety and privacy. His limousine was delivered to Vladivostok by air; natably, the leader does not travel by plane. According to the Chairman of North Korea’s State Council, he has heard a lot of good about Russia and dreamed of visiting it.

Good for him.
I wonder if Eric Swallwell will demand the interpreters notes.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

link

I just can't seem to reconcile this...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He actually did a news interview today which is unusual!

Sporting a fancy hat.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Two realities are colliding, only one will win.

Hey here’s a thought/

Will the propaganda legacy of all these honorable, upstanding *cough* leaders and role models of our society, be Mandela affect? 🤓

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Cheers Justoneman! Are you gleaming anything on the science of Tesla free wireless power from the investigations on /qresearch/?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hilary knows it’s only the beginning.

I’m of the mind that the Mueller report is part of the beginning, it’s not the end. There’s still so much more that we should know and that we should act upon, and that’s what Congress is trying to figure out right now,” she said. Clinton added that she believes Congress should continue their investigation into the Trump campaign and administration.
a reply to: tiredoflooking

newsweek

I always find everyone’s word choices to be more telling then the spin put on the story/interview

#scripted
edit on 24-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Sounds like the FEAR has taken hold. May need to be reminded of the Casandra Project
Or his call to stand down on the investigation into Russian meddling during 2016 election.

edit on 24-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Cheers Justoneman! Are you gleaming anything on the science of Tesla free wireless power from the investigations on /qresearch/?

Tesla cars are nice, yea. I am sad to see it take a super long time to get these ideas, long ago established as workable, to be so ignored.

I have been proudly sharing a Car my Alma Mater, Middle TN State University, built 25 yrs ago that was designed to run on water. Al Gore was a guest Prof when they wheeled it out and he has, to this day, NEVER acknowledged it one time (such a greedy pompous Ass he is)

I have to thank the Tesla car Co and Elon Musk. But I suspect TPTB will stomp on this too. They need the taxes the Oil and fuel businesses bring gov's.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is really grim, I'll let folks to see the darker ramifications of this...

Q states unplanned parenthood gets funding from the gov, then unplanned gives money to the democrats. The body parts from unplanned business model are sold - to third parties, and off to big pharmakeia (pharmakeia:the use or the administering of drugs, poisoning, sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry).

Pharmakeia uses the DNA in vaccinations which democrats demand everyone get and of course pay for.

The cycle should be obvious now.

What did we find in the MMRV (Priorix Tetra) vaccine?

The amount of DNA: The presence of fetal DNA was confirmed in large quantities: 1.7 μg on the first lot and 3.7 μg on the second lot, about 325 times higher than the maximum limit of 10 nanograms and as many as 325,000 times higher than the minimum limit of 10 picograms, limits that EMA told us to refer only to cells that are known for carcinogenic activity. 6-7 

DNA size: We have more precisely determined the size of the DNA fragments detected and it has been established that the DNA contained has a molecular weight of 20,000/60,000 bp. This basically means that there are no "fragments" of DNA within this drug, i.e. degraded, but an intact genome, belonging to a male human being, confirmed by the comparison between the fetal DNA of the vaccine and that of the cell line MRC-5 used for the production of the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That is amazing that a MSM source is really looking at possibilities in this matter.

No doubt, for the political class who read this, there may be some fear. Might look for addition Assange bashing.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
North Korea 'executes four foreign ministry officials' after accusing them of selling information to the US ahead of Kim Jong-un's failed summit with the US

Damn, failure gets you firing squad! Thumb drives can be deadly. I wonder if one of them was the guy who setup the Summit which he was previously stationed at the Korean embassy in Spain.

'executes four foreign ministry officials' = 443
443 = mentally retarded narcissist with a weapon

443 is the 86th prime.
'Game Over' = 86
Psycho = 86
Barrack Obama = 86

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It’s Official: Trump Shifts All Security Clearance Work to Pentagon

Rather than split that work up, the Trump administration made moves to migrate all clearance work to the Defense Department under the Defense Security Service.

That program is already assessing 1.1 million clearance holders, according to Terry Carpenter, program executive officer for NBIS, the office overseeing the technical overhaul of the investigations process.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is one of the scarier and more enraging issues for me... I ran across pharmakeia origins many years ago when stumbling upon the book of Enoch... and it’s one of those things that shook my world, because once your eyes are open to the black magic involved, nothing ever looks the same again, you don’t even have to look past the surface.

Amazing what wisdom is found in the past- yet we’re disciplined out of putting too much focus there, in spite of the fact that we were created with the ability to see backward and not forward

Future proves past. Full circle. Days of Noah are here.

edit on 24-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Liberal media already has Kim Jong and Vladimir Putin plotting to form an alliance to "damage Trump". The liberal media keep proving that they are traitors to the nation that allows them to be based here.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

well, no, nothing has meaning... and show me where "Q" ha confirmed any of the Decoding sequences or anything of that nature

symbology could be contorted to be found anywhere you want, I bet if everyone attempted they would come up with a different decade, a different meaning that could potentially change everything about "Q"

unless "Q" confirms any decoding technique, it will be continued to have a full bias to "who" is doing the decoding

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

"Cardinal Rule"? LOL. As typical, Obama's people over-hype his Administration's integrity, to the point where it's obvious they're hiding something. It might work with Democrats who only drink the liberal MSM Kool-Aid. But that number shrinks continuously.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join