It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wel well.
Check this one out Lads and ladies

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue.

Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:

Bryan Pagliano
Cheryl Mills
Executive Office of the President
Heather Samuelson
Jacob Sullivan
Justin Cooper
United States Department of State
United States Secret Service
Williams & Connolly LLP
Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

drip drip, tick tock

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: TomLawless
NBC is melting down.

They're dropping the 4 am "Barr is just Trump's attorney" talking points. Breathlessly.

Ha.

Yeah, these are the moments where the MSM " Collusion " become sooo obvious ! These people just can't be this dumb, so we're left with " m.A.L.I.C.E "...

It was hysterical when Barr was asked about his press conference being " unprecedented " by a reporter, he says to her basically, " Do you know of a Precedent ? " She says. " No "...lol...then Barr says " Well then how can it be unprecedented ? "

*Climbing back out from under my lurking rock for a moment*

I apologize for referring to something from last week, and I keep meaning to ask this because I've seen it a few times now - but life gets in the way of my conspiracy fix and I keep falling behind!
But now that I'm caught up -

I've seen you and maybe some others here use the abbreviation "m.A.L.I.C.E." Not to derail, but I must be a moron because I am absolutely clueless as to what this means. Could you please help me to not feel so stupid?

Thank you!

*Crawling back under my rock again....

TC, Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity...

Think big.

Think bigger.

Think biggest.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hahaha yea. So glad I’m not in anymore. My brothers still in said they’re done with that $# and aren’t re-enlisting again. It’s insane how higher ups handicap the ground elements to feel tough. We had a commander who AUTHORIZED removal of side plates and then got hounded by his superior when they showed up unannounced and saw us operating w/o them. He threw us under the bus and blamed us all so we had to clean the whole infantry side of base hahaha raking/sweeping sand/dirt and police calling rocks. Good times

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

But in the higher ups defense, Marines without a war, without a door, without a target....well, I think DOD needs to buy a heck of a lot of pallets of crayons. Hahaha

Side note back to Q. LBP + Weinstein.
edit on 23-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: Double post / new thought

edit on 23-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks Cranky! Although that sounds a bit unsettlingly ominous to me...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Donald Trump set for UK state visit in June
The US president’s previous visit to London was accompanied by large-scale protests.
By ZIA WEISE 4/23/19

U.S. President Donald Trump has accepted Queen Elizabeth II's invitation for a state visit to the United Kingdom in June, Buckingham Palace announced Tuesday.

Trump will stay in the U.K. from June 3-5 before traveling to Normandy for the anniversary of D-Day and a meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron.

As well as meeting the queen, Trump will also hold talks with Prime Minister Theresa May and attend a D-Day ceremony in Portsmouth, the statement added.

qmap.pub...
Follow MSM or follow the rabbit... Just before the fireworks(o7/4/19) POTUS headed back across the pond for a POW wow sit down chit chats. Orange man bad for sure! I wonder what will be discussed prob just talk about the grandkids etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

Speaking of Wednesday and Thor's Day...just heard Biden has changed his official announcement of Presidential run from Weds. to Thurs.

That was a pretty heavy read from CabalAnon and expressed TRUTH for those that are willing to See it ! We are seeing a transformation and Power shift like many of us could have never imagined happening in our lifetimes, will we seize the moment ? Yes, I think we Will !

Sufi made an excellent suggestion a few pages back, it's time to think about, CREATE and figure out How each and every one of us are going to use the gift of Freedom .... it's actually a pretty deep Q-uestion !

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Here's a link A.L.I.C.E.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the link!
I actually remember "chatting" with that ALICE chatbot thing many years ago. It was sort of entertaining for a little bit until the novelty wore off.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Saw this earlier and also thought it curious in light of the “Queen and monarchs seeking shelter”

I have not see. much news about the royals, all things considered, the Queen is in her 90’s....

Change is imminent.Think of all of the mystery and world changes that happened around the last passage of the crown to the current Queen Elizabeth.

Harry and Megan moving to Africa ?
a reply to: LurkNoMore

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Question: do you automatically believe everyone who posts on the Chans and uses "anon" in their name?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That is why the Marines are my favorite service. They are squared away like no other.

Sad to hear some of the content of that memo.

When I was at Fort Mac the Marines were the biggest baddest dudes there. Really impressive in their discipline and bearing.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

You can always tell if it's 8Chan. Everyone is a faggot.

I wish parents would expect their children to start growing up as soon as they hit the K-12 system.

Today's teenager is my generation's adulthood, and we acted like it. Discipline is dead.

CT, on that note the E.O. concerning "university free speech" went way overlooked by the NPC class. Kids K-12 who spend their entire time as a ward of the system, get ZERO, none, nada, not one bit of TRUE to life financial education - the elite do though.

The student debt horror is a DIRECT result of that - purposeful cause and effect. It is hard to be an adult when the system works so hard to derail that.

That E.O. provides for education of the financial ramifications of student debt PRIOR to agreeing to the only debt that cannot be discharged - only because you sign and agree to it btw.

The need for this E.O. language is staggering. In essence, the educational system is so bad by design an E.O. is required to put some feeble attempt in to fix it.

The Federal Government can take meaningful steps to address these problems. Selecting an institution and course of study are important decisions for prospective students and significantly affect long-term earnings. Institutions should be transparent about the average earnings and loan repayment rates of former students who received Federal student aid. Additionally, the Federal Government should make this information readily accessible to the public and to prospective students and their families, in particular.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think what is needed is a return to pens and pencils, paper and textbooks. Kids came out of the K-12 system one hell of a lot smarter when there weren't so many distractions.

Of course the parents would have to have high expectations as well, and stick to their guns when expectations weren't met.

When I went to school it was a meat grinder. We worked hard, we studied hard. If we didn't our parents kicked our asses.

Now, no one gives a sh*t and the result is those "Man On the Street" interviews in which the young don't even know the basic structure of government or the basic history that gave it to us.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
twitter Heshmat Alavi.This person seems to report exclusively on Iran

#Exclusive

Following the terrorist-designation of #Iran's Revolutionary Guards (#IRGC), a senior IRGC commander has fled the country with important documents, sources say.

original source

Ali Nasiri, a former brigadier general in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), previously head of this entity’s counterintelligence apparatus, has reportedly fled from Iran.

Sources say an individual close to Hossein Taeb, head of the IRGC Intelligence Organization, has shed light on an April 11 meeting held between senior intelligence ranks, during which a verbal dispute erupted between Taeb and Nasiri, leading to Nasiri prematurely leaving the meeting.

Lot of speculation about the documents but this has the potential to be very big. He is reportedly in a nearby country at the US Embassy.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Sound familiar? NYT reference.
It's just an old fictional movie, right.?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

It took ten minutes for Zod to take over Earth.

DJT is not taking over Earth, the Human's are taking control of it from Zod.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Peter Sellers. One of a kind.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I never noticed the stringer at the end of DJT Twit

/realDonaldTrump?ref_twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

In contrast:
//twitter.com/BarackObama
//twitter.com/HillaryClinton
//twitter.com/CNN

No idea what it means, if anything, just noticed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join