It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera meddling in Aussie immigration policies?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
a reply to: Azureblue

I respect your opinion, but I think a lot of the reason people I migrate to australia is because it’s a lot better than the countries they where born in.
I could be wrong though I have an open mind

I have no problem with people migrating to Australia because it is a lot better. As long as they contribute. I am tired of adjusting to migrants ways and beliefs. It's time the migrants adjusted and adapted to our way of life.

One other thing here. The migrants have the opportunity to make better lives in their country of origin or other countries along the way to Australia. Why pick Australia. Is it because of tolerance, welfare, greed. What is it with this country that makes life so easy for those that suck the life out of us.

Not in my lifetime but this will come to a head. I'm glad because I won't have to protect the persons responsible for supporting this. It has started happening in other countries.

You can see a Prime Minister now leading the way in showing deference towards immigrants. Why? Some Leaders of countries would have their constituents give up their beliefs and customs because it may offend immigrants. WTH.

I'm tired of changing my lifestyle to suit those who arrive here. Don't want them giving me or my family dirty looks when we walk on our soil. We are Australian too. Don't want them to turn my country into rubble because of their beliefs.

I used subscribe to the saying "Don't tread on me." But I am now feeling I'm toothless. It's like "Stop treading on me". There is nothing I can say or do without repercussions one way or the other. As I'm sure I am about to find out.

My kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

I think it is a good bit of investigative journalism but i get it may not be everyone's cup of tea. However, out of interest, how do you feel when it is Western News Agencies investigating corruption, etc, in Muslim countries? Surely you feel the same way, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What are al jazeeras intentions? Did they find this undercover work for the good of the Australian public?

The journalism industry has helped changed a lot of things, good when government and society are asleep at the wheel. With the political differences between Al Jazeer and One Nation you would like to think they would be very independent and bring out any skeletons they find. If the worst is NRA donations it reads more like a policy statement, does not sound like much to worry to worry about.

It is hard to trust any news source 100% these days. I find it hard to consider that One Nation paid for this investigation. Would not be the first time for controlled opposition in the media.

If it is all legit as it looks, then settling some of the rumors from the facts would be good for all concerned.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Or when Aussie twat Richard Murdoch attempts to hack greiving parents mobiles.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

And yet they bring with them, all the parts of the country they left, which they allegedly hate so much, the culture beliefs and way of life. Whats that old rhyme?
Muslims aren't happy.
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in India ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like.... THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

No its not about the agenda of Al Jazeera its about Australia is in the same boat as many other western white countries in that one of the agenda items of the globalists agenda, is ethnic substitution of whites with dark skinned people.

I really seriously hope you can see the irony of saying that about Australia of all places, if you can't then you have deeper issues.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

And yet they bring with them, all the parts of the country they left, which they allegedly hate so much, the culture beliefs and way of life. Whats that old rhyme?
Muslims aren't happy.
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like.... THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY

It's quite striking how many of those countries you list people not being happy in have been bombed to f##k by the west, or in at least one case (Iran) the west connived to change their political leadership for the advantage of western countries.

Strange why people would be unhappy isn't it?

Having said that, I'm from Derbyshire and it's a local truism that if you're trying to guess if someone is from Yorkshire, just check if they are scowling.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

As a person from t'other side of t'ill I agree with you have you heard the Yorkshire war cry? "How much!".

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Muslims aren't happy.
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

For one of the few times , I am humbled by a member's wisdom

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Muslims aren't happy.
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

It's quite striking how many of those countries you list people not being happy in have been bombed to f##k by the west, or in at least one case (Iran) the west connived to change their political leadership for the advantage of western countries.

Having said that, I'm from Derbyshire and it's a local truism that if you're trying to guess if someone is from Yorkshire, just check if they are scowling.

Of that list , I count 3
2 of which was a wartime effort
That leaves 1
That 1 was very limited , and very few "bombs" in a period of 10 or so years.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Folks have feelings instead of true history and logic in their statements

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah it wasn't really the NRA - but as usual you'll ignore posts that point to a bigger problem with our democracy

Democracy, yeah that ship sailed years ago, banana republic is a much more apt description.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian
My thoughts are that the inflow of Australian immigrants to Islamic countries is a lot lower than Islamic to Australia.
Al-Jazeera has chosen the one political party in Australia with the largest anti immigration voice to target. If this was just about the NRA why not target the Australian Shooters Party, or the Nationals...
I think you’re missing my point a little bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The Liberal party has dropped One Nation to the bottom of its preferential votes due to the backlash from this Al-Jazeera investigation, and other politicians and parts of the media baying for Pauline to remove herself from politics, which I doubt she well but....

Mission accomplished

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Muslims aren't happy.
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

Of that list , I count 3
2 of which was a wartime effort
That leaves 1
That 1 was very limited , and very few "bombs" in a period of 10 or so years.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Folks have feelings instead of true history and logic in their statements

Is that the war George W Bush called a 'crusade'?

Denying ignorance? If you are being bombed, do you care if others class it as war?

And actually, I make it at least 5 if classed as 'the west' which I did.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

That’s gold, probably a little to honest for mass consumption these days though

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Its all political games...

Increased One Nation Vote in NSW, splitting the right-wing vote, if the federal government discredit one nation (which is not hard really) they will likely pick back up those conservative votes. Why have this happen now and not 2 weeks ago?.

The cherry on the cake is including references to Port Arthur and 9/11 to make anyone who questions these events linked to this fringe political party.

They played this one well.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

No more like a colony of the Queen still - you forget the dismissal?

So you're good with your ABC taxpayer dollars using a Al Jazeera story to attack a politician?

You know they were doing the same sort of #e in the USA

www.theaustralian.com.au...

The rush from many who should know better in the media to endorse the entrapment practices of Al Jazeera is a worry. There is no doubt the One Nation team was lied to, deceived, set up and entrapped.

This is a disgraceful style of gotcha journalism that is certainly unethical and possibly illegal. Yet senior journalists at the ABC and elsewhere have effectively been saying that the ends justify the means — that anything goes when it comes to attacking One Nation.

Again, this runs the risk of galvanising their support as the anti-establishment party.

'Australians trust Ita': Ita Buttrose is confirmed as new ABC chair
www.sbs.com.au...

Ita Buttrose expected to uphold ABC’s independence
The West Australian
Friday, 1 March 2019 2:00AM
thewest.com.au...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

This was spouted only 2 months ago - and you swallowed the kool-aid

Buttrose Picked as ABC Chair to Defend Against Political Interference

www.theepochtimes.com...

February 28, 2019

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

The cherry on the cake is including references to Port Arthur and 9/11 to make anyone who questions these events linked to this fringe political party.

I would say this also has to do with New Zealand announcing gun bans. Gotta keep the fear up and anyone who questions if there were other players involved is automatically labeled a "kook"

When any government bans something or grants itself more powers you have to look closely behind the scenes as to the end goal.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

No its not about the agenda of Al Jazeera its about Australia is in the same boat as many other western white countries in that one of the agenda items of the globalists agenda, is ethnic substitution of whites with dark skinned people.

I really seriously hope you can see the irony of saying that about Australia of all places, if you can't then you have deeper issues.

So I take it that you are in favour of ethnic Substitution in that you are in favour of substituting dark skinned people for white skinned people? is that right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join