It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera meddling in Aussie immigration policies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: kingparrot
a reply to: Azureblue

I respect your opinion, but I think a lot of the reason people I migrate to australia is because it’s a lot better than the countries they where born in.
I could be wrong though I have an open mind

I have no problem with people migrating to Australia because it is a lot better. As long as they contribute. I am tired of adjusting to migrants ways and beliefs. It's time the migrants adjusted and adapted to our way of life.

One other thing here. The migrants have the opportunity to make better lives in their country of origin or other countries along the way to Australia. Why pick Australia. Is it because of tolerance, welfare, greed. What is it with this country that makes life so easy for those that suck the life out of us.

Not in my lifetime but this will come to a head. I'm glad because I won't have to protect the persons responsible for supporting this. It has started happening in other countries.

You can see a Prime Minister now leading the way in showing deference towards immigrants. Why? Some Leaders of countries would have their constituents give up their beliefs and customs because it may offend immigrants. WTH.

I'm tired of changing my lifestyle to suit those who arrive here. Don't want them giving me or my family dirty looks when we walk on our soil. We are Australian too. Don't want them to turn my country into rubble because of their beliefs.

I used subscribe to the saying "Don't tread on me." But I am now feeling I'm toothless. It's like "Stop treading on me". There is nothing I can say or do without repercussions one way or the other. As I'm sure I am about to find out.

My kind regards,

bally

I find it astounding that Australians would welcome people who just want to run away from problems and go somewhere where things are better. I find it astounding that you don't take the view that they should stay and fight and try to free their country of the clutches someone else has on their country ???????????

The good news from what you have said is that when the trouble migrates from their country to Australia, the migrants wont stick around for long because they will just run away again, off to some other country not afflicted by NWO trouble that is being rolled out all over the world.

Great aussies they would make by the sounds of things.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: kingparrot

I respect your opinion, but I think a lot of the reason people I migrate to australia is because it’s a lot better than the countries they where born in.
I could be wrong though I have an open mind

I have no problem with people migrating to Australia because it is a lot better. As long as they contribute. I am tired of adjusting to migrants ways and beliefs. It's time the migrants adjusted and adapted to our way of life.

One other thing here. The migrants have the opportunity to make better lives in their country of origin or other countries along the way to Australia. Why pick Australia. Is it because of tolerance, welfare, greed. What is it with this country that makes life so easy for those that suck the life out of us.

Not in my lifetime but this will come to a head. I'm glad because I won't have to protect the persons responsible for supporting this. It has started happening in other countries.

You can see a Prime Minister now leading the way in showing deference towards immigrants. Why? Some Leaders of countries would have their constituents give up their beliefs and customs because it may offend immigrants. WTH.

I'm tired of changing my lifestyle to suit those who arrive here. Don't want them giving me or my family dirty looks when we walk on our soil. We are Australian too. Don't want them to turn my country into rubble because of their beliefs.

I used subscribe to the saying "Don't tread on me." But I am now feeling I'm toothless. It's like "Stop treading on me". There is nothing I can say or do without repercussions one way or the other. As I'm sure I am about to find out.

My kind regards,

bally

I find it astounding that Australians would welcome people who just want to run away from problems and go somewhere where things are better. I find it astounding that you don't take the view that they should stay and fight and try to free their country of the clutches someone else has on their country ???????????

The good news from what you have said is that when the trouble migrates from their country to Australia, the migrants wont stick around for long because they will just run away again, off to some other country not afflicted by NWO trouble that is being rolled out all over the world.

Great aussies they would make by the sounds of things.

Appreciate your words. You post has me thinking. Kind regards,

bally

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

No its not about the agenda of Al Jazeera its about Australia is in the same boat as many other western white countries in that one of the agenda items of the globalists agenda, is ethnic substitution of whites with dark skinned people.

I really seriously hope you can see the irony of saying that about Australia of all places, if you can't then you have deeper issues.

So I take it that you are in favour of ethnic Substitution in that you are in favour of substituting dark skinned people for white skinned people? is that right?

Deeper issues it is then. I was referring to the irony in white skinned people taking over a country where the indigenous is dark skinned, but that would be a little bit of an elephant in the room for you I guess.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

No its not about the agenda of Al Jazeera its about Australia is in the same boat as many other western white countries in that one of the agenda items of the globalists agenda, is ethnic substitution of whites with dark skinned people.

I really seriously hope you can see the irony of saying that about Australia of all places, if you can't then you have deeper issues.

So I take it that you are in favour of ethnic Substitution in that you are in favour of substituting dark skinned people for white skinned people? is that right?

Deeper issues it is then. I was referring to the irony in white skinned people taking over a country where the indigenous is dark skinned, but that would be a little bit of an elephant in the room for you I guess.

Certainly Not. Sooner or later it would have happened if it didn't happen when and how it did. The question is, do Australian Aboriginal people expect 20 million whites to leave because they were here first and its their land. I don't think any aboriginal person would realistically expect that to happen.

Do we apologies for how we treated them in the early days? - yes that has been done and so it should have been done.

Have we recognized their prior occupation of the land before white man came? Yes this has been done too.

Is there any reason we should not now continue on living in the land mass known as Australia ?
thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Certainly Not. Sooner or later it would have happened if it didn't happen when and how it did. The question is, do Australian Aboriginal people expect 20 million whites to leave because they were here first and its their land. I don't think any aboriginal person would realistically expect that to happen.

Do we apologies for how we treated them in the early days? - yes that has been done and so it should have been done.

Have we recognized their prior occupation of the land before white man came? Yes this has been done too.

Is there any reason we should not now continue on living in the land mass known as Australia ?
thanks

Why are you suggesting that white people are being removed from Australia? Could you please provide some kind of evidence to back that?

You really are making this about the colour of peoples skin aren't you? Worrying.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

But Australians stole the land from the aborigines. How come you have the right to a better life, and you deny these people from achieving a higher quality of life based on their skin and religion? I mean, if you are going to pull the ''muslims are violent'' card, what does that say about your ancestors? Most Australian men and women are descended from convicts

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

thanks

Why are you suggesting that white people are being removed from Australia? Could you please provide some kind of evidence to back that?

You really are making this about the colour of peoples skin aren't you? Worrying.

it may well be worrying but if it is its not my doing, its the observations of professional commentators on emerging and growing international trends.

moreover its the fact that governments in all the white world; are suppressing peoples thoughts, ideas, views and experiences etc, in relation to race. The international expereince of deliberately mixing racs over time have proven to be lukewarm in most instances.

Adding to the mixture, a very brutal, male based religion where there is no tolerance of divergent views will likely end in the out breeding of whites in a short time. According to figures I have the white populations will be out numbered by dark skinned people in all the major white countries, with in just 20 years.

This comes about because of the vast difference in birth rates. The birth rate of whites in Sweden is 1.1 per family whereas in Muslim families its 3 times that much. Estimates are that whites will be a minority in Sweden in just 20 years.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

it may well be worrying but if it is its not my doing, its the observations of professional commentators on emerging and growing international trends.

You think that professional commentators are not biased and can't possibly be racist?

moreover its the fact that governments in all the white world; are suppressing peoples thoughts, ideas, views and experiences etc, in relation to race. The international expereince of deliberately mixing racs over time have proven to be lukewarm in most instances.

No, they aren't, and that's a very sad way to think about human beings as being more worthy or less worthy based on the colour of their skin. The Spaniards and the Portuguese have a long history of marrying Muslim and African women and men, with lots and lots of people native from those two Countries having Arab blood from their ancestors.

Are they inferior to Germans or Anglo-Saxons because of their dark skin, dark hair and the fact that they are more attractive on average than the average German, thus making many ''white'' guys hate them because when they visit Germany or Sweden or England, the Germanic women flock to them?

Or is this a result of many ''white'' men being ressentful that ''their'' women visit Mediterranean Countries for college, summer holidays, and get laid with attractive dark-skinned men?

Adding to the mixture, a very brutal, male based religion where there is no tolerance of divergent views will likely end in the out breeding of whites in a short time. According to figures I have the white populations will be out numbered by dark skinned people in all the major white countries, with in just 20 years.

Yeah, because the Catholic Church was all rose petals and sunshine for the past 2000 years, huh? Islam will eventually lose it's hold on the people it keeps captive, and the best way for that to happen is to let Muslims to move to Europe and the U.S. to be assimilated by western culture and values, and it will happen.

I met plenty of young muslims in France and Spain who loved living there and loved everything that being in Europe affords them.

y end in the out breeding of whites in a short time. According to figures I have the white populations will be out numbered by dark skinned people in all the major white countries, with in just 20 years.

You serious??? Your whole argument for the way you think is that blonde,blue-eyed people with fair skin will vanish if the Muslims are allowed to reproduce in the European Countries?? What??? Do I need to killed or sent to Iran because I have the same skin colour Enrique Iglesias has??? LOL seriously man, racism and white nationalism(or nationalism of any kind) is so not cool, and you don't know what you're missing out on. There are millions of gorgeous young Muslim women who'd love to shag you(if you are fit), but you probably only want blonde-haired blue eyed Olga

This comes about because of the vast difference in birth rates. The birth rate of whites in Sweden is 1.1 per family whereas in Muslim families its 3 times that much. Estimates are that whites will be a minority in Sweden in just 20 years.

Have you ever wondered that maybe the reason why the birth rates in Sweden and in the rest of Europe are so low has more to do with the fact that for the very first time in human existence(western) women are allowed to have their choices, freedoms, and to do what they want to do, not what men want to do, and apparently, destroying your youth, beauty and body by giving birth and then having to raise a kid for 18 years is not what many millions of young women want to do. Or men. I have no interest in having kids or in getting married, because marriage is an outdated social construct created by unattractive, old men, who wanted to gain exclusive access to women's sexuality and reproductivity, and we need to help women achieve equality with men, not control them and use them, like many men in western nations want to do

edit on 10-4-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I wouldn't have any interest in living in a 'white world', the fact you think that's even an acceptable phrase to use in some kind of defence for such a notion is odious. Fairly much makes your opinion on the subject devoid of any consideration.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just remember that “they” want us polarized. ..... and that Al Jazeera ain’t got nothing compared to Rupert’s reach and influence.
..... and those meatheads from One Nation really did a number on themselves. What a bunch of absolute cockfarmers..... I can’t believe “ talent “ like that can get themselves a trip to Punchbowl paid for, let alone a trip to the states.... it really goes to show that You don’t ANY brains or even social skills to make it in Australian politics.
I’m pretty bloody disgusted with the system. It’s a bloody farking joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join