It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera meddling in Aussie immigration policies?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Al Jazeera has apparently completed a successful 3 year undercover expose into Australia's 'One Nation' political party. One National's strongest platform is on immigration control, primarily anti-islamic border control. In the last couple of days they have released a couple of undercover recordings featuring major players in the One Nation party.
In fact they've created a documentary on the Party, and these videos are a part of that.
Two senior advisors, James Ashby and Steve Dickson were taped secretly meeting members of the NRA trying to grab donations in return for attempting to soften Australia's gun laws.
The second video shows One Nation's founder and Australian Senator Pauline Hanson discussing the Port Arthur massacre, as well as 9/11, and her belief that government conspiracies could be behind both incidents.
Whether or not you think One Nation are a pack of 'right wing nut jobs' as they're generally portrayed in the domestic media, I find it a bit concerning the a reporting agency based in an Islamic country have spent the last three years and how knows how much money in an attempt to cast shade on the one political party in Australia that are actually trying to begin a conversation about not only the numbers of immigrants but also where they come from and their ability make a positive mark on the nation.
I don't mind that these videos have been released, transparency is what the media should be there for, it just seems like its being done to suit the agenda of this Islamic media company rather than to further the Australian public.
I'm pretty sure Al Jazeera wouldn't be so diligent in hunting down members from Labour or the Greens party (left leaning) as they're policies are much more welcoming to Islamic immigration into the country.

[url]https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/one-nation-leader-pauline-hanson-exposed-by-hidden-camera/news-story/c0da722767bf9dc9798b3119622c5f20[/ url]

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

You find it concerning that a journalist has uncovered damning information about one nation, or you find it concerning that it has been uncovered by an al Jazeera investigate journalist ?

We would have never heard about one nation seeking political funding from the NRA had it not been for this journalist .

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You find it concerning that a journalist has uncovered damning information about one nation, or you find it concerning that it has been uncovered by an al Jazeera investigate journalist ?

We would have never heard about one nation seeking political funding from the NRA had it not been for this journalist .

Damning?

The vast majority of Neo-nazi White supremists have never harmed a single person and probably never will. But they still subscribe to a hateful, intolerant belief system.
If a political party were seeking to ban white supremist immigrants, would that party be seen as ‘evil’? Or ‘bad’?

A hateful, intolerant supremacist ideology is a hateful, intolerant supremacist ideology.

No society should allow those types of beliefs

Any political party seeking to halt the spread of hate and intolerance should be supported, not damned.
Is there anything on earth more intolerant than Islam? Anywhere throughout all of history?

Not allowing such an ideology into western society is a noble cause.

I’m all for immigration. Into ALL western countries. Not a problem, not an issue.
MASS immigration, no.
ILLEGAL immigration, no.
Importation of peoples who follow an extremely hateful, intolerant, supremacist political ideology, NO
edit on 27 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Damning?

The vast majority of Neo-nazi White supremists have never harmed a single person and probably never will. But they still subscribe to a hateful, intolerant belief system.
If a political party were seeking to ban white supremist immigrants, would that party be seen as ‘evil’? Or ‘bad’?

A hateful, intolerant supremacist ideology is a hateful, intolerant supremacist ideology.

No society should allow those types of beliefs

I totally agree with you, one nation crossed a line they shouldn't have...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Let’s be hounest it’s probably not going to harm “one nation” with the angst against the Muslim community
Could backfire, people in Australia don’t really like Muslims as far as I can tell.
Very separate community who don’t mix well or seem to want to
They almost ostracise themselves
edit on 27-3-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The NRA stuff?
Yep. That’s a stupid move indeed.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Yeah and One Nation are calling on ASIO to investigate "political interference by a foreign Government"

This should be fun.

Will ASIO remain apolitical and commence an investigation or will they tow to their Government paymasters?

watch.thewest.com.au...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Al Jazeera has apparently completed a successful 3 year undercover expose into Australia's 'One Nation' political party.

They've been embolden by Al Gore...

Former Vice President Al Gore netted $100 million with his 20 percent stake in his little watched cable channel Current TV when it was sold for a reported $500 million to the Qatar-funded Arab news channel Al-Jazeera. Al-Jazeera plans to euthanize the struggling channel and turn it into Al-Jazeera America with its headquarters in New York

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I don’t have a problem with one nation getting outed. Just the fact that a foreign Islamic owned media company would target a fringe political party in a country far far away.
The media companies motives are my concern, not the journalist. Thought I made that clear.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I totally agree with you, one nation crossed a line they shouldn't have...

What line was that?

They were set up with an entrapment ploy by a journo.

We would have never heard about one nationseeking political funding from the NRA

They sought funding from the NRA for political purposes; BIG difference.

All political parties rely on funding.

You should be more concerned by Tony Abbott hanging around and playing factionalism in our pitiful "democracy".

Or how about "7 PM's in the last 10 years"

Thats where your outrage is better spent

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Some intigrate well, some don’t. Most Aussies don’t have a problem I think we’re more worried about general over population it’s a big place but most immigrants head to our two major cities, and much of the interior is unliveable.
I agree though I think people either love or hate Pauline and One Nation, it’s al jazeeras intentions that I find concerning.
edit on 27-3-2019 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

That’s some good coin.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I don't see much of a conspiracy here. If Al Jazeera was going to investigate any political party here I would put one nation on it's list. The media blackout of just what the Liberal party has actually done with its immigration policy is also near the top. Labour where a lot more transparent with the boat situation and just what was happening on the seas. The silence maybe golden as Mr Citizen Grumpy has to find something else to complain about, as for the reality, I don't know? Investigative journalism is a good thing.

If I was in the NRA and was going to give money to any political party, One Nation and the National Party would be on my list. Political donations are part of the landscape here.

If I was One Nation, I would be playing it up as well. Publicity.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Perhaps I misunderstood, still I don't see how the actions of one journalist represent the corporations motives.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Entrapment..really.. , you have got to be #ting me...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

No its not about the agenda of Al Jazeera its about Australia is in the same boat as many other western white countries in that one of the agenda items of the globalists agenda, is ethnic substitution of whites with dark skinned people. IMO, the actual agenda is to Muslimise the entire white world.

Why? Because:

Islam is a brutal religion and regards non believers as scum bags
Islam is a blokes religion in that it favours blokes. for example a bloke kill his wife without any penalty. A bloke only has to say I divorce thee 3 times and he is divorced.
Muslims are a classic example of oneness, they all wear the same uniform, all the blokes have beards, they all look the same. Uniformity of various things like, money, law, religion, culture is highy desired by the the powers that should not be.

In a nutshell the objective is destroy all national identify, National Pride and National sovereignty. Global trade is followed by an economy without borders which is followed by countries without boarders or identity. IMO Muslims are intended to serve the purpose of destroying counties from the inside and create a country bitza's, its of this and bits that bits of everything else

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What are al jazeeras intentions? Did they find this undercover work for the good of the Australian public?
I agree transparency within politics is a good thing, I stated that originally, I just think al jazeeras motives are dubious.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I respect your opinion, but I think a lot of the reason people I migrate to australia is because it’s a lot better than the countries they where born in.
I could be wrong though I have an open mind
edit on 27-3-2019 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I get it now. Arabs have figured out that they just have to be like AIPAC and drop the Muslim card. The card is white peoples crypto nite. Drop the card and white peeps freeze in fear.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Yeah it wasn't really the NRA - but as usual you'll ignore posts that point to a bigger problem with our democracy

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join