It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Attack in Strasbourg France - What a coincidence....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Strasbourg Christmas market shooting: suspect on the run after three killed

We had no serious terror attacks in Europe for months. Now that the people of France are starting to wake up to the powers that control the global financial system, a new terrorist attack happens in........ FRANCE! We haven't had one for a long while, now all of the sudden we have one in France, the country where people are protesting against the elite bankers. Is this a coincidence? I don't think so. They want to deflect our attention to something else, Islam in this case.

Watch what this British MP told us about in 2013 and try to link this video with the point I'm trying to make:

They want us to focus on Islam, and not think/speak negatively about the crooked banking system!! Time to wake up folks....

The real reason the people of France are protesting:

Lastly, my thoughts & prayers go out to the victims, families, & everyone personally impacted by this tragedy in Strasbourg.
edit on 11-12-2018 by IncessantOptimist because: typo

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
David Hogg taught me, thoughts and prayers don't work. France's only hope is for them to pass common sense gun control.

The world has to think of the children!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yes the children!! What about the children!!.....and dolphins....a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Too funny, your right about the left always crying ‘Deh chirens!!’
edit on 12 114211 1818 by WUNK22 because: Add

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I already posted on another op the very title of this op…that is commenting on the coincidence, a very timely one, of this unfortunate crime.

Its good this OP is revealing the truth of the protest, that its economic based, and not the ignorant propaganda by some who want to say it's about Muslims and or global warming or anti-EU, or some other right-wing trope.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Another thing. I watch Euronews, a French news organization and they went from reporting general news particularly the French protests to almost 100 percent reporting on the crime or terror attack....Understandable since its a French station but this is an example of how something like this can change the attention of the people from the protest to the terror attack.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Good excuse to bring in the military, and if what I have read tonight is accurate that's exactly what they did.
edit on 12-12-2018 by Lulpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulpin

Macron fears his head on a pike and tptb ordered this hit. Saturday will be very interesting.
edit on 12-12-2018 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Nick Griffin, the guy in your first video, is not, nor ever has been, an MP.

I don't think he has ever won an election of any sort, save for the leadership of the BNP.

I really wouldn't trust him if he told me the sky is blue, he's that sort of person.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I love how when there's an Islam related terror attack, it's immediately a conspiracy against Islam.
But when the Vegas mass-shooter incident happened, everyone who suggested something is off was automatically a "lunatic conspiracy theorist".

Gotta love liberals.

Import more Islamic refugees, get more terror. It's as simple as that.
edit on 12-12-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

IMO this kind of activity because of how cowardly and desperate as it is, shows just how desperate and callous the government has become. One gets the impression the govt considers the lives of common people to be worthless and therefore expendable.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist

Watch what this British MP told us about in 2013 and try to link this video with the point I'm trying to make:

They want us to focus on Islam, and not think/speak negatively about the crooked banking system!! Time to wake up folks....

The real reason the people of France are protesting:

Nick Griffin was an MEP but never an MP, he was a member of both the National Front and British National Party (two very good reasons not to listen to a word he says).

You think the things he said 5 years ago are the reason the people in France are protesting? Get a grip.. You're muddying the waters around this issue. The Yellow Vest movement is the "Yellow Vest" movement because it's drivers protesting fuel tax and in France all cars must have Hi-Viz vests, by law for the motorists to wear in an emergency, hence the symbolism. Sure it has been high jacked by right wingera like the Font National and used to aim anger at other things annoying France.

Trying to turn it around and make it seem like these knuckle draggers lead the charge and speak for all those protesting is simply intellectually dishonest.
edit on 12/12/18 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

France's only hope is for them to pass common sense gun control.

They already have common sense gun control in France, as long as you can get a hinting or target shooting licence you can own a gun.

If every country had gun control laws like America it would be a far more dangerous place

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
I love how when there's an Islam related terror attack, it's immediately a conspiracy against Islam.
But when the Vegas mass-shooter incident happened, everyone who suggested something is off was automatically a "lunatic conspiracy theorist".

Gotta love liberals.

Import more Islamic refugees, get more terror. It's as simple as that.

Eh? Your post is confusing. It's usually those individuals on tbe right that scream "Muslim Terrorist Attack" every time a dark skinned person carries out an attack and basically giving a pass when a white, non-muslim person does it.

Apologies if that's what you meant, it's just not very clear.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I read reports of visitors of that christmas market, better the inner city of Strasbourg, which were there the last week. Everywhere security, armed to the teeth cops and soldiers. Almost everybody who wants to enter the inner city, which is at the same time the christmas market, as i learned, was checked, security checked the bags of the visitors before they were allowed to enter the area. How do i come in there with a assault rifle or whatever? And why should the attacker attack an area full of security, cops and soldiers? Going to the next mall and attack it would be more "successful" and less dangerous for the attacker.

Next thing is, how could the news report that the officials know who the attackers is, almost right after the first shots were fired? How did the officials know, did the attacker show his passport, did he yell his name and address. Or does every cop in France know every single face of all the potential offenders?

Let´s not forget that the alleged attacker was known to the officials, what a "coincidence, we never had that before". Funny thing is, news in Germany reported that the alleged attacker was sentenced in Germany too, for whatever crimes. But nobody allegedly could say why he was sentenced. So they know who it was, what his name is, even that he was sentenced in Germany, but not what for? Come on!

Next thing is, the alleged attacker is allegedly still on the run, allegedly injured because shot. Remember the manhunts before(Boston marathon comes in mind), what the media was happy to have something to report about. And now? I watched news in Germany, reporters at the crime scene reported and showed that almost no police was there, this morning. While the attacker is armed, dangerous and still on the run? An alleged terror attack happened and it is almost quiet and like nothing happened there last night?

And yes, Macron. The great loser from France. I guess he is the one who is even more happy than Le Pen, because of that attack. He could show that he still is there, trying in vain to act as a president for all of the french people. And not only the rich french people. After weeks of losing more and more, from day to day, for him it must have felt like he could raise his profile again. If it is not going well for politicians, distractions are always welcome.

What is with the raid and the try to arrest the alleged attacker, the morning before the attack? I am pretty sure the alleged attacker knew what was coming, that´s why they couldn´t find and arrest him. But why should he store grenades at home, knowing that the cops can raid his house every second? Is that the new kind of IS flags, alleged confessions on computers or social media, to have "evidence" for a terror attack?

Don´t get me wrong, i am not saying that nothing happened. I am trying to say that it looks, again, like supervised terrorism, supervised by those that need terrorism and terror attacks for several reasons, trying to stay "politically alive" as only one example.

While i am writing that comment here, i switched back to one of the German newspapers, new headline:
The hour of the president.
Link german Spiegel Online

What did i write about why Macron can be just happy about that attack?
The media assists him, trying to save his political career, what a silly hopeless attempt!

"They" should try to scare the people an other way, that terrorism thing is getting old and almost nobody can believe the official stories anyway. Too much happened that stinks like supervised terrorism!

edit on 12 12 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

while nowhere near as deadly or serious it looks like there was more than one attck, were they planned, were they in conjuction, who knows, but if you are going shopping at this time of year please be MORE aware of your surroundings

Man held by armed police at UK Parliament

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

while nowhere near as deadly or serious it looks like there was more than one attck, were they planned, were they in conjuction, who knows, but if you are going shopping at this time of year please be MORE aware of your surroundings

Man held by armed police at UK Parliament

What, you're seriously trying to compare the guy at Westminster with the Strasbourg attacker? You do realise the guy at Westminster had no weapons on him, was simply shouting abuse and has subsequently been detained under the Mental Health Act (not accused of any terrorism)?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Usual jihadis, trained by NATO-EU to be used in hybrid war against Russia or middle eastern countries. Too bad they tend to backfire in recent years !
edit on 12-12-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Authorities were allegedly aware of the suspect before the attack, but apparently nothing was done. And he may have also conveniently escaped into Germany.

edit on 12-12-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist
Is this a coincidence? I don't think so. They want to deflect our attention to something else, Islam in this case.

Or maybe the terrorists don't live in a vacuum, and they seized upon the existing unrest due to the Yellow Vest Protests as an opportunity to create even more troubles.

edit on 2018/12/12 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

No i am comparing the same day aspect of it, read my opening line, while not as serious, sorry if you thought i was infering something else

top topics

<<   2 >>

join