It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: carewemust

Black eye protection

mobile.twitter.com...

I was just searching on this last night (found nothing) but that's a good find!

From above twitter link noticed "Homeland Security recently published a draft about how our nation can survive a catastrophic power outage."
NIAC Draft (PDF)

NIAC = National Infrastructure Advisory Council >>> NEED to READ!!

NIAC mirrored = CAIN = related/rhymes with PAIN

'Blackstart' is used a dozen or so times in above PDF link.
One example:

Ensure that all critical natural gas transmission pipeline infrastructure has the appropriate standards, design, and practices to continue service during a catastrophic power outage and maintain rapid availability to support blackstart generation.

Then we have something called 'Black Sky'.

The EIS Council is working on Black Sky Emergency Communications and Coordination System (BSX)—an interoperable, secure system that can incorporate a range of communication technologies to support grid re-start activities.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

CenturyLink France Telecom (now Orange S.A.)

There might be an interesting rabbit hole via Les Napoléons. I wrote back in March about Obama speaking at an event of Les Napoléons - see here and here.

Those guys use interesting symbols and are all about (tele) communication (see their about us).

I smell tech wizardry with a generous dash of the occult.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Black eye protection
mobile.twitter.com...

Thank-you. First time I've seen that reference. It's not related to the "black eyes" that have afflicted a lot of high-visibility people in recent years, I suppose?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
With Pelosi as Speaker, if Trump and Pence are removed, she becomes President and can then pardon all her fellow deep state pals.
Has Q ever addressed this possibility?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
With Pelosi as Speaker, if Trump and Pence are removed, she becomes President and can then pardon all her fellow deep state pals.

With the Senate under Republican control I believe their impeachment talks are null. Unless something changes and they flip supporters on Trump.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Black eye protection
mobile.twitter.com...

Thank-you. First time I've seen that reference. It's not related to the "black eyes" that have afflicted a lot of high-visibility people in recent years, I suppose?

Not so sure about that, lol, it's properly all connected, certainly another weird synchronicity, IDK ?? Still just feel in shock / numb over Jus's death. I wish I would have seen her last thread before she passed. WTF.. she claimed in her dying thread that her SS# and identity was erased somehow because of her diagnosis with Agent Orange poisoning passed on genetically from her Father ? Is this possible ? WHY ??????? I need to get to the bottom of this, for Her, for our Family Friend who's blue bell hangs our Christmas tree, Vietnam Vet, who died from AO.

Dear God, Please help us, please help President Trump, please bring our troops home, this BS needs to end !

edit on 29-12-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: username74
I dont buy the solar storm storm story. So the solar storm only affected century link? Why not all internet? All power?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: pteridine

With the Senate under Republican control I believe their impeachment talks are null. Unless something changes and they flip supporters on Trump.

The deep state plan may not include impeachment. JFK to LBJ solved problems for the bad guys.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

With regard to CenturyLink, Flyingclaydisk has an excellent run down of what is likely happening with them beginning with this post and a few more following in that thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: username74

www.youtube.com...

Whoa, nailed it! Thanks for sharing! Sub'd that channel!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky
If you are looking for a really good article about it all, you would probably enjoy this link. It covers all kinds of crazy things going on that day with a lot of photos and information. It is up to 5 parts so far and Part 5 is very interesting as it covers the autopsy.

The JFK Photos

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes, agree with you on that. I'll have to do some digging on those symbols.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I dont know about you all, but I can't wait for something to happen for us regular folk in relation to cost of living. Every time I go for a short food run its $100. Regular 2 week shopping? $300-$400. Its nuts! I make a good living and I cannot get ahead of debt. I dont know how large families do it. It's just two of us and it's crazy. Gas is better and that helps but everything else is expensive. I pray our President sends the fed.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
The NWO Blueprint: Link

The Ark of Hope was created for a celebration of the Earth Charter held at Shelburne Farms, Vermont on September 9, 2001. The event, for love of Earth, featured keynote speaker Jane Goodall, global peace walker Satish Kumar, musician Paul Winter, and Dr. Steven C. Rockefeller, a member of the Earth Charter Commission. On September 11, 2001 volunteers were cleaning up from the September 9th event when news of the New York and Washington, DC terrorist attacks and tragedies was heard. Sally Linder's immediate, spontaneous response to the horror was to begin walking the Ark of Hope to New York and the United Nations. Joined by Andrea Morgante and Janet Fredericks, they carried the 200-pound chest across the meadows of the farm to Rt. 7 where they were joined by Susan Diehl Dufort.

www.arkofhope.org...

Great article so far...
I've heard of them but not at all familiar with CoR. The Swiss Templars seem to have their hands in everything. So the CoR through the Swiss pushes the Black Nobility agenda onto their political wing, the Freemasons to drive their agenda into USA political spectrum. Something along those lines? I haven't comprehended all of that article yet.

Ark of Hope? Fire, earth, air, water and filled with Temenos books. Pharaonic. How wonderful. Worshiping their kings. Then they shipped it off to South Africa. Are they even aware of who are their masters?
Now have a Ark of Hope for children and Kids Ark Foundation. About a dozen 'Ark' 'Foundations' for kids, some connected to Red Cross and SE Asia countries. I'm afraid to look at their board of directors and big donators. Probably all need to be sanitized with napalm.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I dont know about you all, but I can't wait for something to happen for us regular folk in relation to cost of living. Every time I go for a short food run its $100. Regular 2 week shopping? $300-$400. Its nuts! I make a good living and I cannot get ahead of debt. I dont know how large families do it. It's just two of us and it's crazy. Gas is better and that helps but everything else is expensive. I pray our President sends the fed.

Not exactly relief for the regular guys, but interesting none the less...

Trump makes federal pay freeze official for 2019

Did this during the shutdown.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You do know that “blackstart” is a word used for restarting power stations and the like, right?

Hence why it’s used dozens of times in an article about catastrophic power outage.

Or were you just triggered because “black”?

I really can’t tell with you people.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yes, I can read. If you were able to 'read' Q posts you would know that certain words and phrases are keywords that often have double meanings.
Sorry, did not mean to 'trigger' you people.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Interesting reply from FBI anon Question 7-077

"I do have a question though...Anon. Do you have any info about any potential Cyber False Flags? "

"Currently China is shutting down power in major cities in small bursts to test our power grid. The next false flag may deal with an explosion of a plant or facility controlled by an electrical grid."

I don't actually think "china" was responsible ("china" is a vague term implicating nothing and everything) but it does reflect the Q drops on tech/HRC etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yeah, black eye, not black start.

So q said black eye, but secretly they meant black start, is this what you're trying to say?

Plus, what does a space based laser have to do with the power grid specifically?

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join