It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's exactly what I'm talking about. This type of analysis. Would this have happened without Chad?
Keep it up Dashen.

edit on 11-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I’ll come find you once you’ve woken up to offer a friendly I told you so.

That's not how it's going to happen, but thanks for the offer if it helps you feel better.

On another note: Offline archive is well over 5 gig now. I'm still collecting threads from infinity but it is tedious and just keeping up with this one is a task sometimes.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Q covers more ground and topics than muller and scully could ever dream up. From 9/11 to pizzagate to Edward Snowden to the Dossier to parkland HS to North Korea and a dozen more. The only common theme is no results, no arrests, no military tribunals, nothing. Just grainy photography and cryptograms. Impress me by telling me where Joseph Moshe is at

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: plainsmen83
The only common theme is no results, no arrests, no military tribunals, nothing.

How do you know this?

edit on 11-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
A friendly reminder:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: plainsmen83

Hundreds and hundreds of resignations since November in businesses, politics, and entertainment. There's a list somewhere
edit on 3 11 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus Blindly believing or simply discussing? it seems you can't differentiate

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: plainsmen83

Hundreds and hundreds of resignations since November in businesses, politics, and entertainment. There's a list somewhere

None of which had anything to do with what Q has been posting... unless you think they are the ones behind #metoo?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: Chadwickus Blindly believing or simply discussing? it seems you can't differentiate

Why discuss something you don't believe in so obsessively?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 by that logic I can't even discuss baked beans I like baked beans I am not obsessive about them

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Besides I never said I do or do not believe do not put words in my mouth

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Greenanon
Am I right in saying Napoleon came from Corsica and that is also where Cosa Nostra started?

Yes (Napoleon), No (Cosa Nostra). CN started in Sicily. But thanks for mentioning Napoleon because I've been wanting to bring this up here on ATS for a while:

Their need for symbolism will be their downfall. (#184 snippet)

Interesting, don't you think?

Pay attention to the logo!

As above so below?

The last one almost looks like he is standing in front of letters spelling Orion. Synchronicity?
edit on 11-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

If you want my opinion I am still on the fence about who what why how Q is and frankly at this point it does not matter what matters to me is the information being gathered by people because of Q some of which will be correct some will not that does not mean I will throw the baby out with the bath water and come here to tell people how dumb they are. I will sit here with my popcorn helping where I can and lurking where I can't why is that a problem to people?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Water covers 71% of the surface of this planet with an average depth of 3.7 kilometres (2.3 miles). That's a lot of space by land dweller standards. Scientists keep finding "new" weird properties of water. I wouldn't be too surprised if there were some stargates/wormholes in our oceans, probably some visitors, maybe whole civilizations.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: DJW001 by that logic I can't even discuss baked beans I like baked beans I am not obsessive about them

Atheists do not argue about transubstantiation.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

BTW satellite gravimetry did really big leap in last few years. There are commercial (and many other) applications of this method. They are able to measure rate by which are oil fields depleted, or even say: Hey, somebody dig tunnel here. It is also used for ocean floor mapping to depths of 3 - 5 Km.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Atheists do not argue about transubstantiation.

What? Heresies are integral and vital part of European history. Transubstantiation is root of many heresies. There are thousands of books discussing transubstantiation written by atheist (or rather agnostic) academy scholars.

Are you jumping into theirs discussion with your "critical" attitude?

Will not feed any other until thread 5. Could not resist.

Add:
Heretics were out of the box thinkers and first dissent.
edit on 11-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Re Antarctica being some kind of prison. Fallen Angels imprisoned under the ice seems to be quite a popular theory among some people. Plenty of vids and blog posts about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Q is a LARPer and troll that has access to Airforce One and Camp David? If this is your debunk attempt i got bad news for you. Alright enough of the BS derailment posts. Let's get back to researching drops and continue our amazing teamwork. I have no idea why people feel threatened by it but i guess it comes with the territory. Keep it up and stay vigilant.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join