It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I seeing the same Multi-Color-Flashing "stars" in the same location?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Last May 2018 I started a thread in which several of us witnessed a total of seven Multi-Color-Flashing "somethings" in the South Carolina Southern sky reaching across the night sky from Augusta, Georgia to Greenville, South Carolina. Two of them were pursuing a brilliant white object. I filed reports with MUFON along with the www.nuforc.org... and others. I also reached out to several reporters who wrote on other sightings going back over 15 years ago and did a interview on WTAM AM 1100 in Cleveland along with another guy who has a similar active posting on ATS from several years ago. So what happened? NADA ~ as in nothing; no reporters called back, the "expert" PHD Assistant Professor in Physics & Astronomy at something College who did an interview with FORBES magazine stating that those flashing objects are simply "stars"; "wink, wink" never wrote back and George Noory's guys only sent me their public call in phone number. Oh wonderful, as my claim to fame is already going up in flames.

Well, not really.

One guy did get back to me and he described in detail as to what I saw and provided reams of information. I am not ready to go there yet as I am extremely careful and need to prove it for myself. I have obtained enough news articles from others from around the globe, some with video to match exactly as to what I and several others saw. I will also buy a decent Takahashi FL-100DF Telescope and connect it to my PC and hopefully get some decent video or pictures.

But then again I am only Joe poster who is not an expert on any of the above so if you can suggest an alternate Camera or Telescope or professional contact I would appreciate any help you can offer.

My end game is not fame but to just determine what is out there before my time passes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-12-2018 by Waterglass because: added info link

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You mention "fame" pretty often for someone who doesn't care. It's obviously on your mind. For seeing stars? Keep on searching.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
education.seattlepi.com... reply to: Peeple

If you mark the locations of a set of stars one month, you won't see them in the same location the next. In fact, if you could measure positions precisely, you'd discover that stars appear to change locations each night. Although all other objects in the universe move through space, stellar motion does not account for large shifts in their positions each month.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

? So?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You mention "fame" pretty often for someone who doesn't care. It's obviously on your mind. For seeing stars? Keep on searching.

WTF are you saying or implying that has relevance to this OP?

I'm not about food or eating all the time. So I really don't care about food. But I am selective about the food I eat. Food really doesn't concern me. I suppose, doggydo, that you now think I don't care about food now.

Yo OP, you can get telephoto clip-on lens's for you cell phone that are pretty good. No need for an expensive camera. You can even pick up some inexpensive, used gear from #b@y. Please post what you see.

edit on V092018Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 08 Dec 2018 11:09:59 -06001 by Violater1 because: hnfxgtjh

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I will as "stars" are not supposed to be in the same location from May to December. If they are military [drones] then we have some decent stuff zipping around as they move like a cursor on a PC. I also added another ATS thread as this is what we saw.

Good hunting and thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

TANKS!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I will as "stars" are not supposed to be in the same location from May to December. If they are military [drones] then we have some decent stuff zipping around as they move like a cursor on a PC. I also added another ATS thread as this is what we saw.

Good hunting and thank you.

When I was in AZ and NM, many of the Native Indians told me, that they see stars zipping across the sky. The stars then stop and form a "constellation." In Albuquerque, a friend and I witnessed a group of "stars" in a J pattern, approach Sandia Mountain.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ever heard of geostationary satellites?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No but I looked it up and thanks..........However;

Same UFOs observed in South Carolina as seen in Ohio over Lake Erie. I witnessed a bizarre event on Friday May 4, 2018, in the South Western sky, along with several relatives, between 8:45PM and 10:00PM EST. in Chapin, South Carolina 29036. It involved up to seven [7] multicolored [red, blue, green, white and yellow] round entities along with a transforming white "mother" ship (?) having 5 retangular windows. The multiple colored UFOs are in the Lake Erie, Ohio, videos and seem to be exact duplicates to what has been seen in other states and countries and London, England. They were also here on 09May2018. The entities were NOT stars, as all five colors were visible with binoculars at the same time and they would flash their colors at random like a police car. The binoculars are powerful enough to see Jupiter's moons. Two were following the "mother ship" [pictures attached] then stopped. That's when bursts of energy like heat lightening were seen [flash] in outer space. What happened next was and is the real story and all of us saw the same thing. The multicolored entities were zig zaging all over the place as if they were controlled by a mouse on a PC. Up, down, left, right, diagonally and rotationally. Days after I thought about it and could have it been a war in space? At first we thought that the white light was a planet or the International Space Station. That's when I took a look at the white object with binoculars and saw what I perceived as five horizontal retangular windows. They were black like a human DNA chart. The others also looked at the objects with the binoculars and they all confirmed as to what I saw. What we witnessed was so bizarre we thought it was possibly a Holographic image, laser or military aircraft but they were way too far out in space. We also had two commercial jets fly over [9:45PM-10:00PM] while all of this was happening and the entities were way above the jets.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Geostationary satellites?

OK I will look into it by contacting a relative who is former Air Force. He works with satellites as a positional satellite guy. I have no idea what his job title is but he monitors them like an airplane controller does a plane but I understand that he has also has the ability to reposition the satellite in space to avoid Asteroids, etc., and space junk. Hes been in that job for some 20+ years.

Could it be that these guys get bored so they play around with the satellite like a joy stick on a game? Donno. I will ask him and report out.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've seen something similar while in company with others. What I saw wasn't "chasing" anything but it was more a fixed star moving across the sky at night. One night I saw about 5-6 twinkling stars that were basically in the same arc as the planets (some higher some lower) but these weren't the planets and they were blue, white, red, green, and twinkling very fast. I was told that it was "atmospheric" interference but it seems strange that it was only a few stars and it was a very clear, very cold (5-10F) degree night.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I'll need to ask my big sis if she saw anything in her days in Albuquerquey, she was posted there in the late 90's for a few years after leaving Scotland. I remember her talking about lights in the sky one night i was on the phone with her but it was 3am here in the UK and I was pretty drunk ha ha

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So...have YOU ever seen a geostationary satellite?

I mean those boogers are difficult to see from 22,000 miles. (being only the size of a bus and all)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Wow, do tell...I haven't seen one of those since the early 1990's...up in NorthEast Washington...

I saw at least two that I can remember, hung around in the same place for weeks each...twas a bit puzzling.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: james1947

You just look for the ones that are moving across the sky.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: james1947

You just look for the ones that are moving across the sky.

Except, geosynchronous satellites don't move across the sky; hence the term "geosynchronous"...the synchronous part means that it is always above the same spot on Earth's (geo) surface...

edit on 8-12-2018 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What is wrong with you peeple are you having a bad week or something, your such a nasty girl sometimes, wanna date 💪
edit on 8-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If visible with the naked eye, do they flash with several colours?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I would still see their light travelling through the atmosphere so probably.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join