It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I seeing the same Multi-Color-Flashing "stars" in the same location?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Agree, however these things also zig zagged in the sky at speeds that made them look like they were controlled like a cursor on a PC. Incredible.

You didn't mention the zig-zagging in your OP, just the blinking, which is why I thought you might be seeing stars, and the ones months later being different stars in roughly the same location.

Granted you did make a quick mention about two of the blinking lights pursuing another light, but I figured those moving ones could have been planes.

But in nothing in the OP about zig-zags.

edit on 12/9/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The rotation that we observed was like the how earth rotates around the sun.

So it was simply moving in a circle?

or was it orbiting something like earth orbits or as you say 'rotates' around the sun?

However it was a circular rotation and not elliptical.

see above, you are describing orbits so was it moving in a circle around something?

It was rotating in a circle about 5 times the size based on the light generated of the object as seen with our eyes through binoculars

the more you post the more everything is changing.

The object is the light yet the object is orbiting itself?

WTF?

The object was not rotating on its axis as it remained stationary yet rotated around a fixed location in space

So it just moved in a circle around nothing.

It was just moving in a circle, is that it?

If so, there is no rotation you witnessed but motion and that is only perceived motion by you the viewer/s.

Seeing as how hard it is for a uni graduate to describe moving in a circle I wont bother mentioning the few mundane things that easily explain why stars or objects like points of light in the night sky can seem to move.

It could have been a Drone, PSYOP or Hologram.

sure

the last 2 are definite for sure, it was hologram used for psyops purposes.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

They were flashing not blinking. Correct, I did not originally post the zig zagging in my 1st write up. My point of the thread was to see if I could get some help on locating a better telescope, etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Today is football. Sorry but I will get back to you later today

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They were flashing not blinking.

Could you please explain the difference?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

They are man made craft watching you,but they are from the breakaways our government is working with.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why would an object who's supposed modus operandi is being covert, flash a bunch of multicolored lights?
Seems unlikely that it's power source is emitting these discrete colors. What else, besides attention, could these lights provide?

So, flashing multicolored lights are a problem based on their very nature.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Last May 2018 I started a thread in which several of us witnessed a total of seven Multi-Color-Flashing "somethings" in the South Carolina Southern sky reaching across the night sky from Augusta, Georgia to Greenville, South Carolina. Two of them were pursuing a brilliant white object

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's so funny to read this. I live right outside of Athens, GA, where the lights are dim enough to see the stars pretty damn good, and my old house had a view of the ENTIRE night sky.

This happened in about late 2014-2015. I was driving back from hanging out at my buddy's house. And I always believed in UFO's. But when I got to his house a few miles from mine. He was watching a YouTube video by SuspectSky(who has some phenomenal UFO compilation videos uploaded regularly.) well I watched videos a few hours with him and ended up leaving around 2 or 3 in the morning.
Well on my 2 or 3 mile drive home. I looked in the sky and noticed a glowing orb so damn bright in the sky. It was size referenced next to the moon and it had to be a quarter the size of a full moon in perspective.
Honestly it looked somewhat like a SUPER-BRIGHT angel hovering in the sky(Ufo, fallen angel, angel whatever everyone's individual theories leans towards.)
So I finally got home and got parked, and noticed the details of it all. It was doing "Figure 8" motions, in the likes of the shape of an 8. But everytime it would hit a "corner" of that movement a "wave of light" or energy or whatever the hell it was, would push off of it just enough to notice it moving, in that direction it would turn.
And to add to the validity of the sighting I had and that it wasn't just something I was seeing. I ran upstairs, WOKE MY PARENTS UP(lol) who I was living with at the time. And had them come outside and they agreed it didn't look normal whatsoever. It looked like a star, if a star was slightly below the clouds. Not a literal planetary star, but what we witness in the sky.
I even called my Gf at the time, IN THE NEXT TOWN OVER, who's family was getting ready for school at the time. They all seen it too, AT LEAST 15 miles away.

Not only that, after this experience. I started to pay A LOT more attention to the sky every night. Over time I seen the same object, but not nearly as close or as bright every so often, but that star wouldn't be there much of the time. Some days the stars would be in a totally different configuration. With "constellations" of triangles clustered all over the sky. Oddly enough I started to notice the most activity happend right at dawn and right at dusk when the stars very first appear and disappear...
Sometimes there will be weird blinking light patterns of some planes that will fly across the sky OVER AND OVER and I noticed it sometimes signals stars to do odd things when it passes by.
I've seen stationary stars just start floating across the entire sky sometimes find a new position and stop, and sometimes just fly completely out of view after being a star in the sky!!! If you watch you can usually see this happen over the course of a night with several of the "so-called" stars.
One night when the sun was just going down. I seen what I can only describe as EACH AND EVERY STAR, fly into position from the edge of sky/space. They floated into place, and stopped to form a night sky... I was so freaked out by it, I came outside for dusk and NO BULL#, I put this on my entire family tree. They ALL went from stationary to floating out of view just like they had come in...
I've seen so much unexplainable things around here, that I've been looked at crazy af by my friends, but each and every one of them in the end has been with me and I've showed them some of the same floating stars things.
I know it sounds absolutely insane, but that's the series of events that occured. I no longer live at that house with the impeccable view, and my number of strange events has drastically reduced. I no longer see any of the bright orbs at my new location.

And because you mentioned the flashing lights in different colors. Every night, there are a few in different spots. They don't look like the other "normal stars" though. So I can confirm that.
Don't listen to buddy thinking you made this post for fame, that's laughable...

I've come to the conclusion, where I believe the night sky is honestly just a gigantic stage orchestrated into place. Who knows by whom. But holographic sky/universe is my lean-on to explaining what's happening there.
Nice to see others are taking a 2nd look at the sky around here as well because there are some unexplainable things. And yes I know about satellites and blah blah I have the app to see what's flying by and its never a registered object so nay-sayers go ahead and hate...

Edit for spelling, and to clarify. I understand stars change position over time. According to the earth's movements. But this is a different night sky almost entirely from a night to night basis. Not all the time, but definately occurring nonetheless..

edit on 10-12-2018 by Blackhawk0044 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

WTF? I mean, I agree WTF. Nothing has "changed" as I have merely added some details and information as you requested. Here's a video that is comparable to what I and the others saw:

www.youtube.com...

The original premise of my thread was basically to reach out for comments by others on this subject to support my purchase of a telescope or add ons for my Android phone so as to capture video or pics of the object(s) that are clear so you guys can look and comment. That's it. I will spend several thousand dollars to observe and obtain factual evidence for presentation to OPS like yourself on ATS. Please help as the UFO "official experts" community is full of Shills.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Flashing is exactly like the attached YouTube video that I posted in a response to Inhale Exhale. Blinking to me would be slower like lights on a railroad signal

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackhawk0044

Thanks for your time in responding. I am getting my arse pounded by Inhale Exhale but oh well as I am quite willing to take a polygraph test and I also am aware of these guys but ....................

WHAT DOES ASHTAR SAY ABOUT THE RED, GREEN, YELLOW AND WHITE BLINKING STARS THAT WE SEE IN OUR SKY? :Most of the Lighted galactic ships are spherical in shape and easily identified. Most of Hatonn’s command of Pleiades and almost all of my immediate command ships have brilliant rotating red, green, yellow and white lights. We are easily identified at night for we station between you and orbiting stars and planets that we have constant surveillance. Most will appear no different than a star. We effort at showing our presence to our Earth-based workers for confirmation of our presence. We will soon be moving into your visible consciousness.” www.phoenixmaterials.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackhawk0044

Among the objects we saw in May 2018, the white anomaly and 20 minutes later two multicolored flashing objects first appeared over the horizon in the exact direction of at or between Athens, South Carolina to Augusta Georgia. They then rose up the sky to 10:00 to 11:00. It was a dark clear light and we can see thousands of stars with our eyes. Since I am in in zip 29036 I can plot exactly the location as we have a huge pine tree that one object was aligned to it. The white anomaly then headed in the direction towards your city and Atlanta and two of the multicolored flashing objects were following it. I am surmising this based on my location and Google Earth. Based on distance it must have been a distance of 100's or 1000's of miles. As the multicolored flashing objects were closing in on the white anomaly, flashes of white energy similar to Heat Lightening could be seen in space and both multicolored flashing objects stopped and went back towards the Athens, South Carolina to Augusta Georgia location at an alarming rate of speed. Several of us witness this and five other multicolored flashing objects.

edit on 10-12-2018 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I am getting my arse pounded by Inhale Exhale but oh well as I am quite willing to take a polygraph test and I also am aware of these guys but ....................

asking questions is always interpreted like this, yet you bring it on yourself and blame others for asking

What would a polygraph prove?

WTF? I mean, I agree WTF. Nothing has "changed" as I have merely added some details and information as you requested.

I asked for nothing but clarification how you can tell it was rotating in which after awhile when you actually do clarify it wasn't rotating but simply perceived to be moving in a circle.

You responded by saying Yep, sure can dude and go on tell me about your uni education and what not.

The original premise of my thread was basically to reach out for comments by others on this subject to support my purchase of a telescope or add ons for my Android phone so as to capture video or pics of the object(s) that are clear so you guys can look and comment. That's it.

sure it was.

That's why its posted in the UFO forum.

Please help as the UFO "official experts" community is full of Shills.

You want help buying a telescope because UFOlogy is full of shills.

Good luck with whatever you are doing, nothing you are saying makes sense and is all very fishy once everything you say in this thread is looked at.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yes, Dieter said that "The so -called 'official' experts are usually shills". You should look him up. I feel very sorry for you but remember;

Baby Jesus loves you.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I feel very sorry for you but remember;

Why are you sorry for me?

Yes, Dieter said that "The so -called 'official' experts are usually shills". You should look him up.

I did.

A dieter is a person committed to a diet. SO i guess you could be correct as there are many dieters and chances are one of them could have said that.

again you are just spouting random nonsense with no context.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh man your being naughty again. So when you talked to the mirror this morning did it talk back? Just kidding

A dieter is a person committed to a diet

Oh come on its Dieter Braun. You should look him up.

I was hoping that you could help us but now I am unsure as you don't seem to have the level of expertise necessary to discuss the stars and heavens. You started off heavy but I gotcha with some of my last threads. But that's not my call. It would be Dieter's. I was hoping to arrange a talk show discussing this post with George Noory in the USA. He has a national call in radio show on UFOS, paranormal and conspiracies It would be me, you and either Dieter or Michael Lee Hill. Its up to you. We would either remain as ATS ANONS or ourselves. We may have to get prior approval from ATS as I am unsure of all of their rules, regulations, etc. FYI I have nothing to do with Noory. I was only invited to speak on their show and have an open invitation. Unpaid of course.

Interested?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

To be honest, I've completely put the chance of these things being extraterrestrial out of my head. I honestly believe these things are man-made. I think the entire alien theory was created to deceive mankind. It's entirely in the elites possibility to have this technology. The exact same plotline happened in the new X-files season... I think that's more likely in my opinion. If not, then definately fallen angels or demons.
But thanks for the reply! Don't listen to buddy, bc I know what I seen aswell. And it was pretty #ing incredible.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I was hoping that you could help us but now I am unsure as you don't seem to have the level of expertise necessary to discuss the stars and heavens.

are you adding more stuff again are you?

You said its about help for a telescope and phone app.

you described what you saw.

I asked for clarification as others did.

You started off heavy but I gotcha with some of my last threads.

Heavy?

What was the first thing I posted?

I was asking for clarification because the way you described it, " it was rotating", meaning ....

stand up and rotate clockwise, No don't walk in a circle, rotate.

Then later you eventually explain it was simply moving in a circle.

There is nothing to orbit or rotate around as you said it was rotating around empty space, which is moving in a circle as I understand it.

The video you post for comparison shows the 2 lights moving, but that was most likely due to camera movement.

Oh and this is the first thread of yours I have interact in......

and it seems the first thread on ATS.

So I will bow out again and wish you good luck again with whatever game you are playing.

How many ATS accounts do you have?

edit on 10-12-2018 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nothing like some bickering thread derailments... This is why it's such a hassle to post here.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
And by the way, if your implying I'm him. I've had this account for YEARS. Casual lurker here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join