It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I seeing the same Multi-Color-Flashing "stars" in the same location?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackhawk0044
And by the way, if your implying I'm him. I've had this account for YEARS. Casual lurker here.

Wow,

did you just oust yourself as well?

No where can anyone other one with guilt on their mind interpret a reply not to them as being to them.

The poster said they had other thread and I posted in them.

What is one to assume when I have never posted in another one of their threads as this is the first on ATS unless they are using multiple accounts.

Nothing like some bickering thread derailments... This is why it's such a hassle to post here.

Now you make yourself look even more suspicious in how you interpret bickering.

I have made it quite clear why I was asking what I was, what others made mention of as well in this thread.

The OP talks about rotation, then orbit, all the while the simple moving in a circle is what it was, no rotation.

They make mention of their UNI degree and professional position to explain.

There would be no asking for clarification if they could do what a child can, describe something moving in a circle as "moving in a circle" its quite simple, maybe the education system really does make some go backwards.

Yes, you have had the account for 3 and half years and no I wasn't implying anything but like I say its suspicious you could even interpret that.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You were given an offer to joust me in a public domain with equal representation yet you ignored it. Will you please stop gaslighting. I moved and had to change email providers as in the USA some providers are local, some are regional and some are national. Because of that I had to open another ATS account as the other one is defunct. The other OP you are challenging is not me and I am not him. Isn't this what you signed up for?

The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackhawk0044

Here's another sighting in Brunswick Georgia from 2003:

thebrunswicknews.com...

The Brunswick News The lights begin to appear in the sky over Hortense after dark as stars make their appearances. At first glance, they look like any other stars in the galaxy. That initial image soon changes, however. Suddenly, objects that looked like stars begin to pulsate in four distinct colors: red, blue, yellow and green. Ron Carter first spotted them on Nov. 13, and has watched them in the sky above his home every night since. "At first I didn't think anything of it," said Carter, who lives in Hortense and works at a bank in Glynn County. "I was cutting the garage light off when I saw the red, blue, yellow and green lights flickering. I thought it was the size of a small plane. Then the lights went out and came back on about 100 yards to the east."

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

thebrunswicknews.com...

The Brunswick News The lights begin to appear in the sky over Hortense after dark as stars make their appearances. At first glance, they look like any other stars in the galaxy. That initial image soon changes, however. Suddenly, objects that looked like stars begin to pulsate in four distinct colors: red, blue, yellow and green. Ron Carter first spotted them on Nov. 13, and has watched them in the sky above his home every night since. "At first I didn't think anything of it," said Carter, who lives in Hortense and works at a bank in Glynn County. "I was cutting the garage light off when I saw the red, blue, yellow and green lights flickering. I thought it was the size of a small plane. Then the lights went out and came back on about 100 yards to the east."

We have been seeing so many of these in Missouri, people are trying to study them to figure out what they are.

Whatever it is, can mimic a stars scintillation . For some reason they have to emit this light to try and blend in.......The true color they must emit is a deep red to orange.

Whatever they are I have good reason to believe they can read our thoughts. If it is manmade its highly advanced in more than the mechanical way. They behave more like beings than craft.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

He has a national call in radio show on UFOS, paranormal and conspiracies It would be me, you and either Dieter or Michael Lee Hill.

Michael Lee Hill? The man that says that aeroplanes landing on an airport are UFOs?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

The OP talks about rotation, then orbit, all the while the simple moving in a circle is what it was, no rotation.

You are aware, I hope, that OP's use of the term "rotate" is perfectly in line with its definition. "Rotation" can mean many things;

1. rotation around an axis
2. rotation around a point (same thing as above, btw)
3. taking objects in turn...

Check with a Thesaurus...

I'm about to modify some software so that when a query is made, an email is sent to one, or two, email addresses out of many...they will be assigned in sequence of appearance in a database.

Point is man, you are taking things way to literally and not allowing for the proper use and function of language and communication...

Just sayin'...this is making talking with you much more difficult than it needs to be.

edit on 10-12-2018 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

I agree with you and so do the others who saw what I saw. I just hope ATS allows "us" to keep this thread going and I wish ATS well. I have other information that I can add from other locations in the world; some with video or pictures to keep this narrative going so we can solve it. For whatever reason the UFO community never attempted to link similar sightings from across the world on anything and what I saw is NEVER discussed. Possibly the mainstream UFO community does not want link similar objects or they are not allowed to or possibly its a money game for them and they simply become SHILLS.

All I know is that among all of the people I reached out to, one group who I consider "on the fringe" did say what you just wrote as per below. So what do I know as all I am is Joe Earthling. They could be the real deal but I need to independently convince myself.

Thanks

Whatever they are I have good reason to believe they can read our thoughts. If it is manmade its highly advanced in more than the mechanical way. They behave more like beings than craft.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yea he's quite the "space cadet" and in my opinion he's in it for the coin. I really doubt his claim of "channeling". However he did get some national attention so sometimes you have to ride that wave in order to be heard.

I DO NOT DOUBT HIS VIDEO FOOTAGE.

As far as "channeling". I am not there yet and may never be there. However, if the CIA or KGB ever wrote papers on "channeling" then it could possibly be legit as they wont wast their time on junk.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: james1947

Thank you for your support.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Whatever I find that may explain what I and others saw I will post.

www.sciencealert.com...

Astronomers Just Created The Most Powerful Artificial Star in The Sky - Using Lasers JOSH HRALA 29 APR 2016

The first guide star was proposed way back in the 1950s, though researchers lacked the means to make them a reality until the late-1990s, when computing power dramatically increased.

Food for thought but the 1st multi-color flashing lights or "stars" were first reported on in the late 1950's. However, the above could be a possibility so I will keep an open mind but I will keep on digging.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You were given an offer to joust me in a public domain with equal representation yet you ignored it.

For good reason.

Why cant you just answer basic questions about what you post?

What is the purpose to try and know who I am?

The other OP you are challenging is not me and I am not him.

what other OP?

there is only one Original poster/post, you and your original post of this thread.

Isn't this what you signed up for?

Isn't what, what I signed up for?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackhawk0044

To be honest, I've completely put the chance of these things being extraterrestrial out of my head. I honestly believe these things are man-made. I think the entire alien theory was created to deceive mankind. It's entirely in the elites possibility to have this technology. The exact same plotline happened in the new X-files season... I think that's more likely in my opinion. If not, then definately fallen angels or demons.
But thanks for the reply! Don't listen to buddy, bc I know what I seen aswell. And it was pretty #ing incredible.

The Triangles are our tech with a few things learned from the old craft that have been here for a long time. They arent angels or demons either. ANd Ive seen you post before and I can also say You are not Astro.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: standingwave

I agree with you and so do the others who saw what I saw. I just hope ATS allows "us" to keep this thread going and I wish ATS well. I have other information that I can add from other locations in the world; some with video or pictures to keep this narrative going so we can solve it. For whatever reason the UFO community never attempted to link similar sightings from across the world on anything and what I saw is NEVER discussed. Possibly the mainstream UFO community does not want link similar objects or they are not allowed to or possibly its a money game for them and they simply become SHILLS.

All I know is that among all of the people I reached out to, one group who I consider "on the fringe" did say what you just wrote as per below. So what do I know as all I am is Joe Earthling. They could be the real deal but I need to independently convince myself.

Thanks

Dont let anyone drag you down into the quagmire of them telling you that you dont know what you are seeing. That is all designed to stop everyone from piecing this stuff together. Im not concerned with making other people believe, Im concerned with contacting others who have went down this same road. Most people who are seeing this stuff are rational and know what a star looks like. Its when they start moving around in the sky , thats when the curious start to question. Everything about reality changes for the rest of your life, of course one can choose to ignore. My curiosity might never be satisfied until I am dead, but I have to try and understand why.

One way or another, you can bet the bank that the government has studied these things at least since WW2 and Im sure they have found out a few things, but whether they have come to a conclusion of exactly what is up there leaves us all guessing. My general feel of it is they know there is a control system in place and these things have something to do with it and it gets down to the underlying workings of our reality.

We tend to think of things in regard to our limited life span. To understand what we are dealing with I think we need to think in terms of the timeline of when life was introduced to this planet. Just my .02, and I am a nobody.

I sent you a private message a while back. Id be interested in any details you have found and could share.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave

thebrunswicknews.com...

Wow. I've never seen a local report that mentions so detailed one of the many strange sightings I have had with these objects. Thanks for the contribution. I love this stuff more than I know is a healthy level of researching this stuff. Standingwave absolutely hit the nail on the head with the conclusion of rational, curious minded people. After seeing such things, it's fascinating the way it catapults your curiosity and just utterly destroys what you thought you knew about almost everything and especially what I thought I knew about "UFO truth." Thanks for that validation, it's so reassuring to see that indeed. All the nights I looked like a straight up cuck showing my friends and others these strange stars and opening their minds about such things that others felt the same pursuit of the utter, raw truth whatever and wherever it is...

We have been seeing so many of these in Missouri, people are trying to study them to figure out what they are.

Whatever it is, can mimic a stars scintillation . For some reason they have to emit this light to try and blend in.......The true color they must emit is a deep red to orange.

It's real funny you say that too, everytime I seen the "Angel-like" object in the sky at whatever distance. Regardlessly of that but It would always slowly pulse in and out in brightness.

But that is the very same feeling I got from the object that it was a conscious(ness) being. I've attached a video of my most likely explanation of what they are, possibly from the Hollow Earth, Possibly ET's
youtu.be...

And at the risk of sounding stupid too the doubters on this thread, I had times where the object would not be moving, just hovering. And I felt almost as if I was somewhat speaking through my thoughts TOO IT, BUT NOT WITH IT by any means, and I said in my head at the time.
"If your really something other then a normal old star, show me some kind of hint." And on everything, as soon as I finished the thought, I seen a not too overly bright shooting star shoot right behind it and watched the UFO orb get noticeably brighter at the same time. That was enough of a confirmation for me. But ya' know, the normal sort of people(and InhaleExhale apparently) would never understand something like that... But among you fellas it seems like you guys are more understanding on the topic.

And yes, I see the triangle UFO's pass by ALL the time. I was specifically talking about the three stars spaced out in varying sizes to make a "Triangle constellation" with just 3 points of light for angles and some nights they're everywhere some are bigger across the sky and some just hanging around other known constellations to give the impression of the normal Big or Little Dipper, for example didn't used to have those stars in perspectice. I somewhat think these triangle formations are a way of covertly moving across the night sky in their different directions in whatever let's say "Triangle groups" so to our eyes it's not so noticable when literally little by little they creep ever so slowly. And after some time if one uses a tree or some point for this perspective the 3 points of light get noticeably farther from their original position then the stars around them.

Those black triangle craft your speaking about, I'm fairly positive use a different propulsion method, because the difference in it and a normal plane's passing is easily noticed. With a smaller plane, your hearing before it gets to you. With the triangles, you hear nothing whatsoever when they pass, and these things are LOW. Under clouds by far. Sometimes I even think they would disguise themselves with fake combustion engine sounds after I had showed people them the more and more I seen them. Idk, it's always some thing that makes me go hmmm and drives me crazy thinking about.

I just watched the newly released Bob Lazar doc last night after reading this, and it was truly an amazing story. The connections between his claims are so numerous he cannot be seen as anything other then legit. The documentary was so well made, I recommend it to any of you fellas, I look at all theories of this. And it's another nice piece in a massively complex puzzle. Our government has been reverse-engineering this anti-gravity tech for AT LEAST 30 years. And during the course of filming he was raided by the FBI, supposedly looking for some hidden Element 115 they think him of having. Fascinating stuff.

Great convo though guys, makes me want to pull back on my post of regret for posting earlier talking about all the bickering.
The troll clearly implied, "How many accounts do you have" to standingwave as soon as I introduce my reply doubting him.
So I say just don't feed the troll and it will more then likely go away... Doesn't seem like he can get past the same A-D-D tick he's been asking FOR PAGES about direction of rotation like such a mundane detail of his sighting is the AND ALL. BE ALL of what he's saying. Somehow or another...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Great post, Blackhawk.

I have not had any experience with the triangle craft, but I think there is definately something to it, and Im open to connecting the dots. One thing I have learned is to give people credit and the benefit of the doubt sometimes. Some of us might be crazy, but more often than not, those who see these things and post about them are reasonable people.

Just for interest, here is a link....Im not big on MUFON, but this is interesting.

April 2012- Sept 2018: The Kansas City Lights UFOs have been reported by multiple witnesses in the Greater Kansas City area. These as-yet unidentified objects often appear to look like very bright planets, but move across the skies throughout the evening in a different pattern. Some of them have been seen to shoot across the sky or straight down and back again very quickly. They often remain for hours on end, then disappear. The objects flash three very bright colors (usually red, white blue) in approximately .33 second intervals. They are best viewed with high-powered binoculars. Some people have flashed high-powered flashlights at the objects and the objects reacted by flaring up.

www.missourimufon.org...

There are videos out there,too. You just have to use very specific words and wade through all the other garbage. I use words like "pseudostar, orb, pulsate, strobe, fake star, ect".

Lets also not forget about Harley Rutledges efforts.

Challenged to explain sightings of unidentified lights and luminous phenomena in the sky around Piedmont, Missouri, Rutledge decided to subject these reports to scientific analysis. He put together a team of observers with college training in the physical sciences, including a large array of equipment: RF spectrum analyzers, Questar telescopes, low-high frequency audio detectors, electromagnetic frequency analyzer, cameras, and a galvanometer to measure variations in the Earth's gravitational field. The resulting Project Identification commenced in April 1973, logging several hundred hours of observation time. This was the first UFO scientific field study, able to monitor the phenomena in real-time, enabling Rutledge to calculate the objects' actual velocity, course, position, distance, and size. Observation of the unclouded night sky often revealed "pseudostars" - stationary lights camouflaged by familiar constellations. Some objects appeared to mimic the appearance of known aircraft; others violated the laws of physics. The most startling discovery was that on at least 32 recorded occasions, the movement of the lights synchronized with actions of the observers. They appeared to respond to a light being switched on and off, and to verbal or radio messages. The final results of this project were documented in the 1981 book, Project Identification: The first Scientific Study of UFO Phenomena.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-12-2018 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2018 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What a great compliment to the story in my original post. This corroborates the details I specified to a hilarious degree. That was definetaly a moment of great personal validation for me, because I realize how out of the box it all sounds to someone who has never seen anything of these sorts. So you start to somewhat feel like your alone in experiencing the phenomenon, ostracized, would be a nice word for it by an ignorant society.
That YT video I posted are some great video proof for all the naysayers, hell it even shows the stationary "stars" that just appear to start moving then curve direction at the edge of what is visible in the sky. This isn't a solitary proof either. These videos are released in compilations on a MONTHLY basis. This phenomenon has been occurring worldwide at dizzying speeds, through various forms of orb sort of sightings. I really do believe we're approaching the endgame scenario of all this, and for the Govt's reasoning of such cover-up and secrecy.
edit on 12-12-2018 by Blackhawk0044 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I hope this stuff is decent information as it takes a lot of digging to find on the internet. Based on what I have found so far these lights were first mentioned in the late 1950's by a group that as of today I am still on the fence on. That's why I am not referencing them as I need to find others who have independently witnessed same throughout the world. I believe that Michael Lee Hills videos are not fake nor were they dubbed. His videos were trashed by the "experts" as being lights from the Canadian shoreline. Having lived near Lake Erie I don't believe the experts and I dismiss them as SHILLS. However I do have trouble accepting "channeled" information which Michael is pushing. So I just keep moving on with or without help from other ATS OPS. I plan on contacting the two women from Syracuse, New York who supposedly have compiled like sightings from around the world on reported UFOs with and hopefully they will have something with respect to what I have mentioned in this thread. Then again they may just tell me to buy their book.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I hope this stuff is decent information as it takes a lot of digging to find on the internet. Based on what I have found so far these lights were first mentioned in the late 1950's by a group that as of today I am still on the fence on. That's why I am not referencing them as I need to find others who have independently witnessed same throughout the world. I believe that Michael Lee Hills videos are not fake nor were they dubbed. His videos were trashed by the "experts" as being lights from the Canadian shoreline. Having lived near Lake Erie I don't believe the experts and I dismiss them as SHILLS. However I do have trouble accepting "channeled" information which Michael is pushing. So I just keep moving on with or without help from other ATS OPS. I plan on contacting the two women from Syracuse, New York who supposedly have compiled like sightings from around the world on reported UFOs with and hopefully they will have something with respect to what I have mentioned in this thread. Then again they may just tell me to buy their book.

Thank you.

Yes, very much so its fascinating stuff. The information we've compiled is very compelling in my view. Everything you fellas posted I know I had never seen before, even after digging into this stuff to hell and back after these sightings. It really is like finding a needle in a haystack through things like Google.

There was a good point on the Bob Lazar documentary I saw that explained it pretty well and was the reason for his reappearing in the public eye after 30 years. And that's the sheer amount of "nonsense" in his words that over time, he never bothered to challenge, and now when he looks. It's snowballed into a point of speculation on the topic like it's indeed fact. They point out that he believes only about 3% of the information online about ufo's and this technology is legitimate information, and not produced by the disinfo, misinfo campaign. It's utterly jarring digging through so much utter trash to find a diamond. Which is what puts so many others off this line of research because it's just so saturated in garbage, junk research to discredit the few actual accounts from first-hand sources we have.

And as far as channeling, I'm very much a skeptic aswell. To be honest, I don't have an answer as to what specifically I think these things are. All I know is I'm skeptical about EVERY theory on everything I have in my head...
No matter how much sheer amount of proof I've seen, I never rule out the possibility of being fed either false information, or thinking you know the answers to any of these phenomenons cause in actuality these topics are so complex there really is no telling what info has been left out to make a entirely different conclusion.
So in the end, I have my hunches of what I believe to be what's going on that I have come too after YEARS and YEARS of hardcore research, I live in conspiracies tbh. And through personal experience. I treat every position on every subject with a degree of skepticism, magnifying glass through things for any inconsistencies I can see, or make between other subjects that coincide together.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Another point I just thought about and I really think should be mentioned on the subject. Is the use of clouds by these craft, either gathered naturally or artificially generated, to hide behind or mask their travel through the sky. Very often you see one travel behind them, and just disappear and poke out every so often and pop back in like a hermit crab sort of. Just another means of them staying hidden throughout the night I guess.

Edit- Upon posting, another one of my unusual sightings just came back up from the back of my mind. I remembered one morning when I walked outside to look at the sky. And the cloud cover was covering the entirety of the sky with a small layer of thick fog-like clouds. There was NO clear spot in the sky whatsoever. But from the middle of the sky, in what I could only describe as if you threw a rock in a pond and the ripple that would occur. But that "ripple" started from a pinpoint circle and grew within a matter of 30 seconds to have completely pushed all sight of any clouds totally out of sight to make a "clear sky." Another unnerving experience I had at that old house.

And another time there was that same layer of cloud across the sky. But it honestly was moving insanely fast, like if you had a timelapse of the sky sped up to where it was moving at 1 and about 3/4 normal speed. But these clouds looked like they were being "sucked up" in a way to some central location and it was just non stop flowing and flowing of these clouds across the sky. I want to say I'm 99% sure this way around the same time as Hurricane Harvey or Hurricane Irma. Weird stuff indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Thank you.

Yes, I agree the Hills videos are probably real. The reason I say this is because I have seen the "headlight" pattern up close and personal, like directly over the top of my roof as I was coming home via the mile long gravel road that dead ends on the property.

But like you say, the garbage is plentiful. Some of it seems to be intentional spam placed to clutter up your searches on the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join