It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions and anal probes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The anal probes are possibly used to find out why so many humans are dumb-asses. Perhaps in other more advanced alien species they have a second brain up there back sides.

Otherwise if the aliens are millions of years more advanced than us then we cannot comprehend why they would do such a thing anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
Perhaps the alien butt-pirates are giving their captives a dose of vitamins or other beneficial supplements before they release them back into the wild.

And all these years I've been taking my multi-vitamin all wrong, tomorrow is a new day.

It may also have to do with many nerve endings, in that area as well to possibly connect with damaging.
edit on 2-12-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

the backside is where a lot of people have their heads.

:-)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

So what do you think? Is abductions and anal probes real or just aberrant human delusions?

Abductions happen and the perpetrators aren't humans, and they are more technological advanced than us.

Evidence shows this.

It's quite irrelevant if somebody finds it "weird because they should use this or that, or do this or that".

Facts are facts.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If I was either an alien or a government researcher and I wanted to find out how much of a certain toxin - chemical or radioactive - is held in the body after exposure, particularly after eating it, I would want to get samples of tissue from both ends. This is particularly true if you want to find out exposure levels in situ, in the environment where these animals or people live.

I'm not sure how that could be done from millions of miles away.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I honestly don’t recall any other abductee claiming - openly about being probed.

As far as I know he is the first and only.

I've never heard of it being reported in some of the more well known cases like Stanford, Godfrey, Wood, Deverow etc. - John Carpenter and other researchers never mention it in their work either so I think you may be right.

edit on 25-12-2018 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

They're trying to investigate Kundalini.
It rests in the coccyx.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ah I stand corrected - as well as Whitley Streiber's account there's also Bill Foster, Jack Wiener, John Mack's 'Peter', Jim Sparks, Alicia Hansen and Barney Hill who have made the claim.

Inside Alien Anal Probes By Preston Dennett

Aliens And Anal Probes

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

If anal probes were really an issue, then Sodom-Francisco area near Castro district would have the biggest farkin' landing zone this world has ever known.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yes, Whitley is right up there with L. Ron Hubbard and his Scientology crapola. Many science fiction writers found that they could do much much better in the world of UFOlogy, just for their pocket book's sake. As the old adage goes, "follow the money".

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnFMadison

i have to agree, its sad i lost that PDF, it was book sized and made for an interesting read

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

thats very odd
there are at least 2 UFOnaut mimicking accounts where them expressed confusion when show steak

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This must've been a sensitive topic because so many shills comes out of the woodwork to slide the replies.

We will never know why certain aliens do certain things but I've heard before the Greys are only a couple of hundred years in advance of us and they never really progressed technologically for a very long time.

Another reason they COULD resort to it is to create fear which they can harvest as a drug, I've heard that reported before and they call it Lusch (Sp?) or something.

There have been plenty of abductees who never reported being anal probed.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Unruhestifter

Now that's an interesting take. Imagine a race of homosexual beings after a million years of evolving their culture.

You might have a point here. Us on earth, humans, are becoming more and more homosexual as time goes on and many people believe greys are humans from the future. Grey's (us) can be just so advanced that they (we) are exploring outside of their normal universe to find more homosexual opportunities (anal probing of present day humans). It is a very interesting take and from what we know of missing time and faulty memories of abductions (date rape drug anyone?) & mass anal probing of abductees, I can't see why this theory can't be taken anymore seriously then any of the others.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Ah I stand corrected - as well as Whitley Streiber's account there's also Bill Foster, Jack Wiener, John Mack's 'Peter', Jim Sparks, Alicia Hansen and Barney Hill who have made the claim.

Inside Alien Anal Probes By Preston Dennett

Aliens And Anal Probes

Oh wow I had no idea Barney Hill had made this claim as well. I'd like to learn more "in depth" of Barney Hills claim if it is available?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join