It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As badly as I wish she had been arrested along with her subhuman husband and all their corrupt minions, you do have to remember that she, supposedly, did get 50+ percent of the popular vote. Trump would have faced a firestorm of public sentiment and condemnation if he could have accomplished that feat sooner but in her case, irrefutable proof needs to come before she is indited and prosecuted.
I'd truly like to see the bitch and her whore mongering husband jailed but unless the public majority is behind it, justice will go unversed in her case.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Boadicea

Sadly, it begs the question of is Trump serving the public or himself?

Surely, the "electorate" can see through his shenanigans. His politics are showing and not in the best light but very eye-opening for his "people."

If Trump falls, we all fall.

Think about who will end up in power

I like Mike Pence. Not as much as Trump, but I like Mike Pence.

I do too actually.

He would be a good President 😇

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'm starting to wonder, if he has all this info on people, that he should release and deal with, why isn't he? He should, in my opinion, just for the "people".

Maybe he is afraid of being off'd by the CIA?
I would be.

The mother of all #storms is coming in time.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: CharlesT

If any political party deserves to be smashed into billions of subatomic particles more than the democratic party, I can't think of any more deserving. I say Trump should release the information and let the carnage begin because the public deserves nothing less.

Right, just like the indictments and jailing of Hillary he promised us during his campaign and is still banging that drum at his weekly rallies... it's been 2 years, why the hold up?

The hold up is "Mueller/Bueller" 😎

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's not going to happen. 99% of the time government leaders are immune to everything.
edit on 11/28/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Ever hear the old saying, "you get what you deserve"? Just look at the representatives we send to Washington to represent us in Congress. Pitiful to say the least. Think Pelose, Schumer and Cortez. We elected them so we deserve to be governed by self serving bimbos and traitors.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If only Alex Jones was trumps pr guy none of this would have happened, classic politics truly is show business for ugly people.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

He has been holding on to documents that would be very damaging not only to the United Kingdom/Australia, but to Obama-era Democrats, and Mainstream Media personalities, as well.

If this is the case, are you concerned as to why he hasn't presented them yet?

I was, until I learned how much leverage President Trump gains. Most of the subjects of the documents (except those related to Bob Mueller's investigation), know who they are and what they did wrong. President Trump letting them know that HE knows, and will release them if they don't "play ball", is a huge advantage.

So equal justice under political guise?

That's insanity.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Follow on to one of my pervious posts.

My most profound disappointment with the Republican party is their support of Citizens United but the Supreme Court, and that my dear, is a biggie.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

A fair point. Shouldn’t just be political ammo. However, having worked in and around dirty politics, there is a certain level of strategy required.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

He has been holding on to documents that would be very damaging not only to the United Kingdom/Australia, but to Obama-era Democrats, and Mainstream Media personalities, as well.

If this is the case, are you concerned as to why he hasn't presented them yet?

I was, until I learned how much leverage President Trump gains. Most of the subjects of the documents (except those related to Bob Mueller's investigation), know who they are and what they did wrong. President Trump letting them know that HE knows, and will release them if they don't "play ball", is a huge advantage.

So equal justice under political guise?

That's insanity.

Keep in mind what Trump is up against.

😎

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yep, these are the words and actions of a stable innocent man.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Drawing a line in the quicksand.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's amazing how much people still believe the BS this pathetic excuse of a President spits out. Has the orange dimwit and his followers ever hear of something called abuse of power?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

"Timing is Everything" -Q

Nah

Screw q

I am not about a me side winning or something

I want justice

Justice rarely coincides with holding on to the truth until its politically convenient

If the evidence shows corruption people have the right to see it

It shouldn’t only be available to the people when trump feels his opponents have wronged him enough

I agree with you 100%. If he truly has information of corruption or crimes committed he should release it now.

Or better yet, hand the information over to his Attorney General and begin the investigations.

But in all seriousness, he probably doesn't have anything. Most likely scenario is that he is bluffing.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Might have missed an explanation, but my question still stands.

Can Trump do this?

If he has evidence of criminal activity, why hasn't he released it?

Can he release it?

If not, WHY not?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

I predict he'll continue to hold this over the D's heads, and release the documents right before he leaves office in either January 2021 or January 2025.

It's just the way he plays ball.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

You have been prolific in your position and I'm actually glad you decided to participate in a thread you didn't start but a one liner just doesn't support your position here BlackJakal. This is more in line with something Silly would post. Defend your position here with something a little more substantial, OK?
I think this comment kind of funny but, I welcome your input here.

edit on 28-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Might have missed an explanation, but my question still stands.

Can Trump do this?

If he has evidence of criminal activity, why hasn't he released it?

Can he release it?

If not, WHY not?

As President, he has the ultimate authority to declassify information. If he wanted to declassify all information associated with say Area-51, he could do it. It's why he didn't get into any trouble when he mistakenly told someone (can't remember who, but I think it was Turkey, maybe Russia, hell I don't know) some classified intelligence that put an undercover asset in trouble.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: BlackJackal

You have been prolific in your position and I'm actually glad you decided to participate in a thread you didn't start but a one liner just doesn't support your position here BlackJakal. This is more in line with something Silly would post. Defend your position here with something a little more substantial, OK?
I think this comment kind of funny but, I welcome your input here.

Already did, look around, you'll find it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join