It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If I'm not misremembering I think infowars suggested mass arrest of deepstate agents incoming.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Evil Congressman Alert!

Elijah Cummings (aka Azzhole on Steroids) is now subpoenaing one of Donald Trump's accountants for 10 years of financial records!

Story: www.politico.com...

And get this. Cummings is getting these records, because CONVICTED LIAR Michael Cohen suggested it!

Thankfully, it looks like we're getting closer to the big retaliation against Democrat traitors.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thankfully, it looks like we're getting closer to the big retaliation against Democrat traitors.

Bumping thread for historical value. We're coming to the end of Trump's reign. Let's see it.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: carewemust

Bumping thread for historical value. We're coming to the end of Trump's reign. Let's see it.

what a shock!!! ABSOLUTELY nothing has come true.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
If I'm not misremembering I think infowars suggested mass arrest of deepstate agents incoming.

Alex Jones is a media genius, knowing exactly the right buttons to push to keep his cult on his string; And selling his products.

His strawberry true Caveman paleo formula was wonderful.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join