It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I predicted he would hold onto this information well into the soon to start 2020 elections and if his internal polling shows he is behind, he will open the floodgates with it's release.

There are now hundreds of pages, spread across various documents. Recently it was learned that the FBI had obtained ill-gotten FISA spy warrants on Manafort and Flynn...along with a media personality, whose name I can't recall at the moment.

The President could publish SOME of these, as needed.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 28, 2018

For months, Democrat "leaders", like Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Hillary, and others, have been doing all they could to damage the U.S. Presidency, and the image of America, to the world.

Nancy Pelosi said right after Democrats won a House Majority earlier this month, that she's loading up a "subpoena cannon". As majority leader, she promises to blast the White House with investigations and subpoenas, when the new Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives goes into session on January 3, 2019.

Today, President Trump described what he will do, if Democrats ignore the citizens of this nation, in favor of harassing him, his family, or his Administration.

In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The New York Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher, and I will hit them so hard, they have never been hit like that!” he said, during a 36-minute Oval Office sit-down.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications, and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department, and the Clinton campaign, as being in cahoots to set him up.
MORE AT: nypost.com...

As we all know, President Trump is not kidding. He has been holding on to documents that would be very damaging not only to the United Kingdom/Australia, but to Obama-era Democrats, and Mainstream Media personalities, as well.

Trump supporters out here in the population, and in Congress, have been urging him to declassify the ever-growing volume of documents for months. But as President Trump said in the article, keeping them classified, gives him immense "leverage".

You should have heard CNN howling about this today! As the indictment of Senate security chief James A. Wolfe indicated this past June, CNN is one of the "dirty" media outlets that Mueller is attempting to protect.

-CareWeMust

Oh boy........ The great white hope has damaging information on all the democrats, all the f.b.I and the whole justice department. Wow. Perhaps he should fire all 60,000 of them and become supreme leader. I'm sure his dumb ass threat has them trembling.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The tactics are great and are exposing hypocrisies galore.

The ones screaming now are the same ones that are doing the original threatening 😆

All the "Political Scholarly Philosophies" are washing up dry 😆

"Logic" is gone with the wind 😆

"Your move. Think Before You Decide"

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If trump has information regarding criminal activity, and keeps it secret...isn't that "obstruction of justice"

also a crime.

If Trump "has it", then the DOJ does too.

Catch the Lemon🍋🖐

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The real thing for Trump to do against all the traitors and subversives in the MSM and elsewhere would be to send black ops against them and eliminate them all one at a time, but that would take more guts than anyone has in today's America.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Boadicea

Sadly, it begs the question of is Trump serving the public or himself?

Surely, the "electorate" can see through his shenanigans. His politics are showing and not in the best light but very eye-opening for his "people."

If Trump falls, we all fall.

Think about who will end up in power ⚔

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

k
Actually, that is as good a theory as my Off'd.
And while I still don't like it, That is how politics seem to work these days, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

He has been holding on to documents that would be very damaging not only to the United Kingdom/Australia, but to Obama-era Democrats, and Mainstream Media personalities, as well.

If this is the case, are you concerned as to why he hasn't presented them yet?

I was, until I learned how much leverage President Trump gains. Most of the subjects of the documents (except those related to Bob Mueller's investigation), know who they are and what they did wrong. President Trump letting them know that HE knows, and will release them if they don't "play ball", is a huge advantage.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is stopping Trump from doing so now?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This must be part of the 3trillion sealed indictments in that LARP.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Still doesn't change the fact that he's sheltering his supposed "enemies" from justice.

Also, if it's already known and classified why hasn't anything been done about it yet? Because justice isn't going to come anyways, Trump is simply using it to pander to his base.

Or waiting for the investigation to finish, as is Mueller which is why I brought that up.

Ever heard of Huber?

You might want to get up to speed on that.

link   

originally posted by: njord

we won't know the significance until we see those documents

The Republicans in Congress who have seen them, state that they are very damaging. Democrats have not refuted those claims.

link   
If any political party deserves to be smashed into billions of subatomic particles more than the democratic party, I can't think of any more deserving. I say Trump should release the information and let the carnage begin because the public deserves nothing less. But this is one reason Mueller's investigation has not ended. If Mueller's investigation ends, Trump can't be blamed for trying to interfere. The longer Mueller continues, the less chance Trump will release information for being accused of interfering and undermining Mueller's corrupt investigation. But if Trump finds himself behind late in the 2020 campaign, I say he will release it and damn the repercussions.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Because he's playing interdimensional chess with Mr. Spock's force ghost.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why is he obstructing justice if he really does have damaging evidence against Democrats?

Seems like an excessive term to use here. There are ways to politically destroy someone which do not involve crimes. If he has information related to things of that nature, it would likely be wise to hold onto them until they are truly needed. Like, say, early October 2020.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Indeed it does. I expect the case will be made that using this as leverage is the best and/or only strategy for "working with" a Democrat House going forward.

I don't trust Trump enough to believe that.

Surely, the "electorate" can see through his shenanigans. His politics are showing and not in the best light but very eye-opening for his "people.

Judging by comments here, not many are giving Trump a pass here. He was elected to drain the swamp, not stir the pot.

We'll see what happens though.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Surely, the "electorate" can see through his shenanigans. His politics are showing and not in the best light but very eye-opening for his "people."

If Trump falls, we all fall.

Think about who will end up in power ⚔

I like Mike Pence. Not as much as Trump, but I like Mike Pence.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

If any political party deserves to be smashed into billions of subatomic particles more than the democratic party, I can't think of any more deserving. I say Trump should release the information and let the carnage begin because the public deserves nothing less.

Right, just like the indictments and jailing of Hillary he promised us during his campaign and is still banging that drum at his weekly rallies... it's been 2 years, why the hold up?

edit on 28-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Our government needs to stop with all of this bullcrap and start doing things that will help our country and our people.
We are all Americans and we don't have the representation that we all deserve because our so called representatives are to busy trying to destroy each other ,
The truth needs to come out no matter what it is or who it brings down and then we go from there.
With all the probing and fighting and even calls for attacks from members of Congress how is there any way that they are doing anything for us?
All Americans should agree that enough is enough and remember that we are supposed to be in charge of them, and they need to stop acting like immature idiots .
Both sides.
And you know if trump does go down he will not go alone and probably spill all the beans....if that happens then what?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Because he's playing interdimensional chess with Mr. Spock's force ghost.

Damned Muggles!

*shakes an angry fist at Star Wars*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join