It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
a reply to: carewemust
Jesus man, how big is the spoon you use to gobble up this BS?

I'm not Jesus, but thanks for the compliment! I gobble from a YUGE spoon, GeechQuestInfo.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I did before I posted the invitation. Only the one post I noticed before I solicited your input. Go for it Dude.

UhOh, my bad. You posted 2-3 more while I was composing. Welcome to the discussion.

edit on 28-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Right, just like the indictments and jailing of Hillary he promised us during his campaign and is still banging that drum at his weekly rallies... it's been 2 years, why the hold up?

For starters, he needs an Attorney General who's not afraid for his life to pursue it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

Lol....right fire all your cannons at once....lol...the weasel cockroaches who attack Trump have worked free and clear of consequences of rules for Centuries....they are Pros at bastardising systems and processes.....you cannot battle them conventionally...it is no different than how Guerilla warfare changed the conventional processes of war.....the anti-humanitarian forces conspiring against Trump et al will be forever fractured and damaged by the good that Trump has done and will continue to push for.This is only the very beginning of a rout.....the VERY beginning.....lol...and or those interested Trump is counting his bullets right now and not wasting any,it doesn't mean he isn't well stocked it simply means he isn't using a hammer to kill and ant because he doesn't need to....of course the old TPTB would like Trump to waste ammo....they can make it hard to come by...but they still cant stop the well placed rounds that keep dropping them to their knees....any one of these rounds coud hit the apricot and then its game over...TPTB have made a grave error in overestimating their survivability factor.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I say declassify and release everything and let the chips fall where they may. This back and forth tit for tat stuff needs to end. Indict everyone that's dirty regardless of party.
At least things should stay interesting. We'll see what happens.

They can still perform the indictments without releasing the classified information. Hillary, Comey, Lynch, and others, were referred by Congress to the DOJ for criminal investigation, this past April. The classified info can be used by John Huber to have them arrested, at any time.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Might have missed an explanation, but my question still stands.

Can Trump do this?

If he has evidence of criminal activity, why hasn't he released it?

Can he release it?

If not, WHY not?

Yes, yes, he has been advised to wait and also consider the concerns of an ally, absolutely, he will likely wait until after the Mueller investigation is officially ended.

And of course you have to avoid unnecessary collateral damage whenever deploying a WMDD.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're thinking too linearly. Chess is more dimensional.
edit on 11/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That's a rationale I can understand.

It is an ideological civil war after all.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

An Attorney General that isn't complicit and subject to blackmail. The NSA has dirt on almost everyone in Washington DC. It's cover your own ass in DC.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Fair enough.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
It's amazing how much people still believe the BS this pathetic excuse of a President spits out. Has the orange dimwit and his followers ever hear of something called abuse of power?

Where the hell have you been? Our entire government has become one big corrupt abuse of power for decades and it's time for it all to come an end. Revealing it won't be enough. Mass prosecutions are the only thing that's going to slow it down.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Still doesn't change the fact that he's sheltering his supposed "enemies" from justice.

Also, if it's already known and classified why hasn't anything been done about it yet? Because justice isn't going to come anyways, Trump is simply using it to pander to his base.

Might be waiting to see if the special counsel investigation hits on it. If they do, good. If they don't it shows their bias. The scope of the investigation has been obfuscated already anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Might have missed an explanation, but my question still stands.

Can Trump do this?

If he has evidence of criminal activity, why hasn't he released it?

Can he release it?

If not, WHY not?

He can't do it alone. The corrupt ones in the DOJ and intelligence agencies are refusing to hand over the evidence. They need an internal SWAT team to come in and take everything away from them.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

And what will the excuse be when the investigation is long wrapped up and this "damning" evidence is still classified and sealed? How will you even know it was real to begin with?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So after reading the article, we have to slow down for a moment and think, the calls to declassify have been heraled by members within the GOP for some time,

"In September, a group of Trump allies in the House – led by Rep. Lee Zeldin of New York – called on Trump to declassify scores of Justice Department documents they believe undercut the start of the Russia investigation and show bias against Trump." Et al.

But we already knew this and as expected, Trump did initially agree to declassify,

"Trump initially agreed to declassify the documents, including text messages sent by former FBI officials James Comey, Andrew G. McCabe as well as Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Ohr. Trump allies believe the revelations will show favoritism toward Hillary Clinton and a plot to take down Trump." Et al.

However, he ended doing an about face on that, citing "review" and potential impact of key US allies (Schulrz and Schwab et al).

All in all, the underlying point is, don't harrass my administration and I won't expose your embarrasing ploy to undermine my election and me. I don't do so lightly out of the interest of key allies, but know this, IDGAF test me and I'll punch back harder.

I agree.

Don't BS my leader, my POTUS. Do what the people put you there for, to argue bills and offer amendments to them.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

With this, timing is everything.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hillary and Obama are the carrot Trump keeps stringing up at the end of their sticks. It was a lie to rally his base around him. Once that was accomplished the media started their part in it, constantly attacking him to make his supporters double down on him countless times up until now where nothing will sway their support of him whatsoever.

There's only one way to get so many people behind such a corrupt individual, it is to first pander pander pander to their base emotions then have an "enemy" constantly attack them to make them look like an outsider. There's no other way people would have ended up supporting him so zealously.

It also doesn't hurt that Trump had a hugely successful reality TV show to get people sympathizing with him before he ran. The show made him seem "relatable". There wa actually a study that showed that the Apprentice helped Trump's public image tremendously.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And what will the excuse be when the investigation is long wrapped up and this "damning" evidence is still classified and sealed? How will you even know it was real to begin with?

We know that a grand jury has been deliberating for months regarding Andrew McCabe. There's ALOT of information that could come from his case alone if it's handled right. We just need prosecutions to start to make sure the dirt makes it's way to the surface.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Basically only one of two things can be true here:

1. He actually has the goods — he has evidence of corruption/malfeasance that is significant enough to end careers and possibly worse. If that's the case, then he's basically blackmailing crooks for political gain.

2. He doesn't have the goods and he's making things up for political gain.

Neither of these are good or serving the interest of the American people.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Also, almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. This is no different.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join