It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everyone like to complain about America but not do anything about it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Okay, so I asked the simple question "If America is evil, why doesn't the world destroy it" and nobody wants to do it.....

But the world still complains about it?

What the fudge?

No wonder evil continues and will probably win.

As I said in my previous post, Germany, Japan, the British Empire, the French Empire and all other Empires and evils out there were NOT defeated by COMPLAINING.

s19453.pcdn.co...

cdn2.img.sputniknews.com...

natoreyes.files.wordpress.com...

Burning their flags, bombing their embassies, bombing their towers, protesting, harassing their people, saying "I hate murica", "I hate muricans", writing down America's crimes isn't going to to make them FALL especially on an insignificant site like abovetopsecret.

And yes, all empires fall at some point but bare in mind that these empires took a long time and were murdering and pillaging before they did. So you're telling me that the world will just have to wait for America to fall while it murders and pillages the world?

And if the world's only weapon is to wish that it'll collapse...... why? There were so many instances that America was suppose to collapse:

The Civil War
The Great Depression
The other depressions
Vietnam
9/11

And it still persists even today...... heck, they even rebuilt the 9/11 site and I bet that people during those times probably said the same thing.

And let's say that the world is right.... what's stopping it from reemerging? The Soviet Union reemerged into the Russian Federation.

And what happens if it does? It'll continue to do evil? You'll just get angry again? You'll get angry because your country didn't have time to shine?

Is the world really that much of a coward?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: paulagnes1745

Wow Champ!

You sure have a hard-on for our destruction.

Sucks to be you I guess.

But hey, if it helps, go chant, "Death to America" 3 times and take an aspirin.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why are you making a second thread on the same subject?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sage

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hold on though, if the world destroyed America... Then what would become of Mcdonalds? What would I have to watch on tv?

Your US apocalyptic scenario is to much to fathom... I have materialistic needs, that must be fulfilled by American culture!

Honestly, how could you be so heartless as to even contemplate such a thing as the downfall of the United States of Entertainment?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Because most NORMAL people have sh*t to DO tomorrow.

It ain't rocket surgery, Booboo.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Because most NORMAL people have sh*t to DO tomorrow.

It ain't rocket surgery, Booboo.

Yeah, that's the thing with revolutionists in the western world.

Everyone's all fired up and ready to light a match under their opponents arse... If only they didn't have to get up early for work tomorrow.

...LOL.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nobody CAN do much about it that would be effective, because it would be illegal.
You would be doing your constitutional duty in doing "something" about it, but those in the shadows of government have protected themselves from any and all punishment, so that anyone doing "something" would jeopardize their own freedom and or their financial position, so doing those "somethings" would destroy that person's family and livelihood.

(It would be fun though, for a time until they hunted you down and eliminated you.)

edit on 28-11-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

edit on 11 28 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sounds like a loaded question....

Maybe we talk later

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I’m going to extrapolate this to all systems. The issue is not that no one is trying to address the system, policies, corruption, etc. the issue is that a minority of people are.

Some of us have spent our entire career trying to address related issues. But, we are a few percent.
Simply put, not a critical mass. a reply to: paulagnes1745

edit on 28-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
We may have our problems here, but we have one of the best countries in the world to live in. We have more rights here than the vast majority of countries. Try abusing freedom of speech in any European country, your life will be hell.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Read Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins to see what your Country has done and is still doing world wide. My State Western Australia is basically being raped alive by companies like Chevron, Woodside, Alcoa, Apache, Newmont and a host of others just taking our resources for nothing more than wages.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I saw your earlier thread of the same subject.

Bless your heart

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think you need to give definitions for the following:

"the world"

"everyone"

Because from what I can see, not everyone in the world complains about America.

The media do, some xenophobic people do.

But then of course, they are each complaining about different things.

I get the distinct impression you are, for some reason, anti-America. You communicate this by using the voice of "everyone". I guess this is a shield for you to stand behind?

It would be far more interesting to explore why you hate America or why you perceive America to be hated....

For the record, I am English but work daily with Americans, from all across America (it's a big place you know) and each and every one of them are polite, relaxed and pretty clever.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Why are you responding to it if you don't like it?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

So you're from Siberia, don't Siberians hate them? So why don't Siberians unite the world and destroy them so that Siberia can be rich?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

According to Quora, most stuff is made in China.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Derp.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I think you need to give definitions for the following:

I get the distinct impression you are, for some reason, anti-America. You communicate this by using the voice of "everyone". I guess this is a shield for you to stand behind?

It would be far more interesting to explore why you hate America or why you perceive America to be hated....

No, no and no.

It's Quora, abovetopsecret and YouTube who says these things.

<<   2 >>

join