It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets Image Of Obama Mueller & Opponents Jailed Warns Trials For ‘Treason’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm alright with that. Saudi Arabia didn't authorize nor train the 911 terrorists... they were Saudi nationals, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thank you. Never looked better.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT THE PIT

Please govern yourself accordingly.

Do not respond to this post.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

When did the Russian collusion get proven as a lie?

I thought that there have been a number of arrests proving the allegation to be true. The investigation is continuing.

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm alright with that. Saudi Arabia didn't authorize nor train the 911 terrorists... they were Saudi nationals, nothing more.

Whatever you say bub.

We just excluded part of the 9-11 commission report to protect them.

But seriously, by your logic, if we could enforce treason, we would have a laundry list of politicians to go after.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Does Wikipedia also mention Bill Clinton's 500K speech
in Russia of all places. Just talking links you know.

But I havn't seen anything from the Special Counsel's
office indicting anyone for Russian collusion.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
But seriously, by your logic, if we could enforce treason, we would have a laundry list of politicians to go after.

We should go after them. Start at the most eggregious and work your way down. Clean the house.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It is happening!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I'm not sure if a speech is collusion but that is beside the point. You can't excuse one crime by pointing out that there was another. They are both still crimes.

Paul Manafort, Rick Gates indicted by federal grand jury in Russia probe - Fox News

Although they have been indicted of several charges, specifically the charges of "Conspiracy against the United States" and being an "Unregistered Agent of a Foreign Principal" are the clinchers.

edit on 28/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
What foreign enemy (of whom we're in an active war with) did any of the people pictured aid?

You really want to go there? Last I knew, we are still at war with Islamic terrorism and in that photo are individuals who gave weapons, aid, money, and protection to Hezbollah, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc.

To be fair ...Your dumb ass president, who you worhsip so much, is doing everything to protect the prince of a country that is the root of all terrorism. Yet you have the nerve to call other politicians out.
When will you understand that no matter who the POTUS is, the foreign policy stays the same.
President Camacho has been licking those saudi balls just like every other president before him.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
It is happening!

Yes its happening. Trump just went full retard

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Woah easy there, can't call Trump a DA, it's apparently political baiting.

Which in your defense treason is outlined in the constitution, but that piece of paper only matters when it fits someone's agenda (left included, Obama case and point)

DA is too far, but saying we should shoot antifa or unarmed illegal immigrants is OK.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: burntheships

I'm not sure if a speech is collusion but that is beside the point. You can't excuse one crime by pointing out that there was another. They are both still crimes.

Paul Manafort, Rick Gates indicted by federal grand jury in Russia probe - Fox News

Although they have been indicted of several charges, specifically the charges of "Conspiracy against the United States" and being an "Unregistered Agent of a Foreign Principal" are the clinchers.

When did the above actions those two were indicted for take place?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What a loser...

Doesn't he know this just makes him look STUPID.

Guess not and his cronies wont tell him. The emperor has no clothes on.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

As far as I know Bill Clinton claims there was no crime, of course.

And honestly, the charges by Muellers team mean nothing.

It's contrived B.S. at this point....

While the disgusting Fake News is doing everything within their power not to report it that way, at least 3 major players are intimating that the Angry Mueller Gang of Dems is viciously telling witnesses to lie about facts & they will get relief. This is our Joseph McCarthy Era! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 28, 2018

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Doesn't he know this just makes him look STUPID.

It does make him look stupid.

Guy doesn't know what treason is defined by in the constitution.

I don't even think he's the worse president ever, or even that bad so far. But it's things like this that build the case for his opposition that he is an authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Like getting the FBI to fabricate an investigation to spy on a presidential candidate?

That never happened. I really wish you guys would stop with this is just makes you all look dumb.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

spygate was proven to be a lie by the president. You are woefully behind on the news.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Once upon a time....
oh I thought is was fairy tale time.

Sorry

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is also relevant here:

“It was never discussed, but I wouldn’t take it off the table. Why would I take it off the table?” the president said during an Oval Office interview on Wednesday. He ripped Mueller’s probe and charged that Manafort, his former political adviser Roger Stone and Stone’s associate Jerome Corsi were all asked to lie by the special counsel. “If you told the truth, you go to jail,” Trump said. “You know this flipping stuff is terrible. You flip and you lie and you get – the prosecutors will tell you 99 percent of the time they can get people to flip. It’s rare that they can’t,” Trump said. “But I had three people: Manafort, Corsi – I don’t know Corsi, but he refuses to say what they demanded. Manafort, Corsi and Roger Stone.”
nypost.com...

I was not sure about the tweet, thought maybe someone had unauthorized
access to President Trumps twitter. But since then he has talked to the press
several times. If he didn't actually retweet that I would think he would have
said so by now, like Manuchin.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join