It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets Image Of Obama Mueller & Opponents Jailed Warns Trials For ‘Treason’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
President Trump just tweeted this image of Obama, Mueller, The Clintons
and others involved in Spygate, jailed, warning trials for treason.

"Now That Russia Collusion Is A Proven Lie, When Do The Trials For Treason Begin?"

As you can see, the image shows former president Barack Obama, former FBI Director James Comey, the Clinton family, and several other Trump enemies behind bars after supposedly being tried for “treason.” Interestingly enough, the image also shows special counsel Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in prison as well.
www.mediaite.com...

It appears he is very upset to say the least.
He also seems emboldened by the Senate Majority, and his
new Attorney General, and the fact that Mueller is supposedly
issuing a final report on the Russia collusion.

What a time to be alive.

Msm now picking this up...

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on whether the president believes Rosenstein or the others should truly be put on trial for treason.

abcnews.go.com...

eta apparently this is a retweet

There is also this, not sure if maybe someone has gained unauthorized access to
Trump's twitter account?

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin deleted a Twitter posting that blasted General Motors Co.’s plan to close U.S. factories after saying someone had gained unauthorized access to his account. Mnuchin didn’t say who made the posting — a retweet of an account called @The_Trump_Train, which has no identified owner or operator — and didn’t claim that his account had been hacked. President Donald Trump retweeted the same posting and hasn’t deleted it

fortune.com...

edit on 28-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That's just not something you should be doing as president. Positing pictures of your political rivals in jail for treason. That's 3rd world BS right there.

Like his political ideas or not, nobody should be condoning his behavior.

edit on 28-11-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Edit: That's not Ocasio-Cortez but some other innocent woman named Huma Abedin.

Ocasio-Cortez isn't even in office yet...

Agree with the previous post though, the POTUS shouldn't be doing things like this. It's below the office.
edit on 28-11-2018 by links234 because: www.youtube.com...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I agree, not very wise if you ask me...

I swear, half the time he tweets for the sole purpose of staying in the news 24/7.

Those that support him and hate him alike on ATS post several threads a day based on what he tweets. So whether Trump tweets to stay in the news or not.... it's working beautifully!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Agree with the previous post though, the POTUS shouldn't be doing things like this. It's below the office.

Yet, somehow she's committed the terrible crime of treason and should be in jail for a very long time!!

Trump supporters will still find a way to justify this... Just wait for it.

+67 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Like getting the FBI to fabricate an investigation to spy on a presidential candidate?

3rd world banana republic nonsense like that?

I think President Trump's anger is more than justified.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I feel like he's been forced to do this since the MSM has hidden Spygate from most of the general public. All of the FISA abuses and the collusion between Hillary and the Russians to create the bogus dossier are pretty much unknown to those who only get news from the MSM. So for any of them this would look like 3rd world BS. But in reality its one of the few ways that he is able to get more people exposed to the truth.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Treason?

What foreign enemy (of whom we're in an active war with) did any of the people pictured aid?

I don't care for any of them but I'm tired of people cheering for the government or those in it to abuse power.

You may trust Trump, and you could turn out right to do so.... But give him an inch, someone down the road will take a mile.

+39 more 
link   

Easy for you to say.
Maybe you should have a corrupt rigged system
illegally spy on you using falsely obtained FISA
warrants , then have their friends on Communist
Network News, attack you every single day for a
couple of years, all the while wasting tax payer dollars
while they try to skate away "Scot Free", and point the finger
at you.
They Are "the banana republic", and Trump has the guts
to root that out.
What they have done makes Nixon look like an amateur.

+5 more 
link   

Lock em all up.

+27 more 
link   

Thats not Ocasio-Cortez, its Huma Abedin.

Brown people all look the same though.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't support this type of rhetoric from the president, but I'm not seeing the big deal. Democrats have openly supported attacking people in public for having different opinions. You really can't stoop any lower than that.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
That's just not something you should be doing as president. Positing pictures of your political rivals in jail for treason. That's 3rd world BS right there.

Fight fire with fire. Ceaseless harassment and BS accusation after BS accusation from those attempting a coup d'etat is 3rd world BS... not sure how appropriate it is to whine about the target if the coup attempt turning the tables, though.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
We have to remember a while back it came out that Trump is not the only one who uses his tweet. Others have as well. Don't ask me for links cuz I just remember it from when there were threads on ATS about it. It came about when it was noticed that some of the tweets from his account were grammatically correct unlike his usual stuff.

In this case here I'm guessing there is a good chance that this was not him tweeting but someone else who has access. I don't know if he is smart enough to embed a picture with his tweets. Maybe someone like Miller came up to him and said ''here is a great idea, want me to do it for you?''

+20 more 
link   

The man has guts of steel.
His opponents have been accusing him
of the very things they themselves are guilty of.
It is called transference.
It is an occult thing.

S&F

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Like his political ideas or not, nobody should be condoning his behavior.

Does one becoming POTUS sacrifice their right to personal opinion? The highest office in the land doesnt have basic constitutional rights? Interesting.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Good catch. I'm obviously a racist now.

Lock me up!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Q'sters be crazy.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Good catch. I'm obviously a racist now.

Lock me up!

You know how this works.

Even the slightest racial misstep marks you for life.

You can deny it all you want, but once the accusation is made, well...You know the rest, dont you?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So you're all saying this is a Which-Hunt on Obama/Hillary officials?

Well, I'm honestly surprised.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join