It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico exposes the caravan - racist Mexicans abusing migrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Right now Mexico is paying, and will continue to pay to house and feed and secure these people for what sounds like could be 6 months.

God knows that once the caravan hits the border, the NGO support disappears.

Trump, as usual, is playing the game. Stalling this on the Mexico side and putting the burden on Mexico, hes trying to get them to break.

If trump holds firm, I'm guessing we'll see Mexico processing the bulk of these migrants(deporting some and granting asylum for others). The word will be out that these caravans aren't a viable method of entry and Mexico will be a lot more strict about letting any future ones through its southern border.
edit on 23-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have read other things coming from Mexico, initially some of these people were half way decent when they came across the Mexican southern border but quickly changed into problematic people. About half of these people are good people, the other half are trouble makers of all sorts. I think we should be paying Mexico to turn back half of these people, the ones that are problematic. These people need to be vetted really well to make sure bad ones do not get into our country. Someone is funding this to cause chaos for our present administration, I would not doubt if the MSM is actually helping to fund them to create juicy news.

Why should we be paying for anything?

We seem to give money to lots of countries to buy their fair weather friendship. Why not give Mexico a little money to stop them at their border instead of us paying to do it ourselves at our border. Maybe if we had a big high fence to block the illegals from coming in it would be different, but we don't. How many of those people in the caravan actually took a different route to sneak in?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Since when is Cultural Differences Equated with Racism ? For the Life of me , I cannot Comprehend the Stupidity of my Fellow Man .........(

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Right now Mexico is paying, and will continue to pay to house and feed and secure these people for what sounds like could be 6 months.

God knows that once the caravan hits the border, the NGO support disappears.

Trump, as usual, is playing the game. Stalling this on the Mexico side and putting the burden on Mexico, hes trying to get them to break.

If trump holds firm, I'm guessing we'll see Mexico processing the bulk of these migrants(deporting some and granting asylum for others). The word will be out that these caravans aren't a viable method of entry and Mexico will be a lot more strict about letting any future ones through its southern border.

I hope you're right.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Me too, may be our last chance to right the border situation. If trump folds, we'll be worse than the UK.

Its actually a very pivotal moment.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hindsights a bitch, Mexico should have stopped this at their border, they didn’t, so now unfortunately for them, they get to deal with it. It’s no different than what American citizens have been enduring for decades.

The real people to blame though, are the globalist/leftist/bleeding heart liberals. They have created a manufactured humanitarian crisis of the greatest of magnitude and need to be held accountable, period.

So to all of you that think this is a good idea, think again. The elitist/globalist people that you support don’t GAF about these people or you. You’ve literally sold your souls to an evil self serving agenda in disguise of humanitarian aid, that would be more than content to watch you burn, than to help you.

Don’t even get me started on what other countries including the US have done to other countries. I’m fully aware of it and very angry about it too.

edit on 23-11-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Mexico has done nothing other than go by the status que. They allow these waves, because in the past all they had to do was move them swiftly threw their country and into ours.

Meanwhile I'm sure the cartels were able to pick off some of the more valuable items(women and children) to traffic.

The burden on them was minimal. Now its becoming a real problem for them if we deny these migrants and hold them at the Mexican border.

That's really the gist of trumps move here. Make the Mexican government feel the consequences and thereby sway public(Mexican citizen) and government(financial) opinions.

Its actually not surprising, it's a business move. If it works out, we'll have a more secure border, a redefined "reality" on the perceived security level at said border and a more willing ally in the Mexican government to solidify its border policy.

This actually may be trumps biggest accomplishment if he plays his cards right.
edit on 23-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Mexico has done nothing other than go by the status que. They allow these waves, because in the past all they had to do was move them swiftly threw their country and into ours.

Things do change and they have. We have a new sheriff in town and status quo is out the door. Trump warned them repeatedly to stop it, they didn't heed his warning. This may be a hard lesson for Mexico to learn, but there's no precedent with Trump and not a man to be underestimated, one of the main reasons I'm glad he's POTUS.
edit on 23-11-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Exactly, even his words held no weight, until demonstrated.

This is the culmination of his words, the action. I just hope he holds the line. If he backs down, his words will never matter again. Not to Mexico, not to the millions watching all across central and south America.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Honestly, his follow through on this will determine if he has a chance at a 2020 re election. I think he knows this, which is why I'm hoping he wont cave.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

No, it is not extinct...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
In a perfect world these people would be best helped with countries and organizations helping them to repair and rebuild their own countries. Sadly, the problem with this is the corruption of the countries and organizations helping, as well as the corrupt governments of the countries that need help. The Clinton Foundation certainly comes to mind.

It basically comes down to the people needing help. They need to grow a pair and fight for the better life they want. Instead they leave and go ride the coattails of other countries that have done all the difficult footwork for them, rather than stay and fight the good fight, this I find cowardly. I know it's easier said than done, but anything great and worthwhile is never easy to obtain. It's just one of the harsh realities of life.

Americans have sacrificed a lot of blood to make this country what it is. Something few people nowadays seem to comprehend.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
The mayor of Tijuana is OBVIOUSLY a white supremacist.

Mexicans are white supremacist.

This is all fake, I seen it on the news and I get my news form multiple sources. MSNPC, NPCNN, NPC News

Orange man bad. Deny Logic.

Okay, sarcasm off.
In all seriousness though, one thing I've learned is that if the media tells me I shouldn't worry about something, there is a really good chance that I should probably worry about it.

Actually when democrats say something in media you can most definitely be certain you should be worried what they are saying isn't in the best interest of entire America

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Mandroid7

No, it is not extinct...

But you do agree that it is just "fear of the unknown" (a survival instinct we couldn't live without) wrapped in a boogie man costume right?
edit on 11/24/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
"and outside of the attempted Un-United States of American media, you will see racism is pretty much extinct "

WRONG!!!! Have you read ANYTHING that has been going on in South Africa? Those Blacks are pretty pissed off with Whitey right now and are killing them and taking their land.....I think "racism" is alive and well in the rest of the world.....and when/if you bring RELIGION into the mix....well...then you start to open HUGE can of worms.....man hating their fellow man over an imaginary sky fairy.....fun all around for everyone around the entire world, NOT just in America......... reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Exactly, even his words held no weight, until demonstrated.

This is the culmination of his words, the action. I just hope he holds the line. If he backs down, his words will never matter again. Not to Mexico, not to the millions watching all across central and south America.
I agree with you on this point right here: If he folds at this valuable moment in time....at this point...I will no longer hold anything he says with a grain of salt. His presidency will hold no weight with me any longer.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The border is as secure as your government wants it to be. The only proven cash flow into the caravans has been by the us gov. giving money to undercover informants. The question is how much money has the gov givin the caravan members. Are those informants the same peeps we saw in the cars passing out american currency?

So you do not want immigrants and refugees to vote or collect benefits? That seems reasonable but lashing out at immigrants is ignorant when the source of the failure is not immigrants but the government itself that is signing the checks and handing over your tax funds that were collected at the barrel of a gun and incompetence of voting methods that immigrants had no hand in creating are your focus when cleaning up the system is the answer that you will never achieve unless you focus your anger and work toward the heart of the problem and not the symptom of the sickness.

The border is working as well as the rulers allow. Instead of committing actions against your valid laws such as illegally deploying troops the easier lawful answer is to simply tighten the definitions of who is eligible for asylum. Every person who is allowed to legally cross and seek asylum does so by contacting a border guard and stating their case. Simply only allow valid claimants to proceed and direct all others to the immigration line. Stop confusing illegal immigration,immigration and asylum seekers. Learn the difference or continue to have your ignorance used against you in order to gin up false anger against the situation as a whole.

The majority of drugs do not come across the border at places that a wall is or would be put. They simply pay and drive the stuff directly up your interstates. The wall will not have an effect on this. It is just a facade. Remember illegal immigrants are aliens that choose not to visit ports of entry or embassy and aliens that have been denied asylum. Both categories can be legally deported yet they are ignored in lieu of fake outrage over aliens that choose to legally claim asylum. This is what is wrong with having a federal agency such as ice doing the job that only states have the constitutional right to perform.

Knowledge can free you from ignorance.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

Yeah thats why we are demanding to pur gov to do something.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There are three states that mail ballots to their residents and have a website you can visit to verify your vote. Yet the gov is silent on the success of that method. Surely states could figure out who is allowed to vote and then mail out ballots to those people. That would stop the madness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join