It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico exposes the caravan - racist Mexicans abusing migrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Those Mexicans are so xenophobic and bigoted they won't tolerate refugees fleeing from Honduras staying in Tijuana Mexico. Trumpsters, the whole lot of them.

Won't hear about this on the MSM I bet.
edit on 23-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Duhn duhn duhn... ... ...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That dude in the video is racist, period.

I say this as a woke, white, well off american living in an area that is not, nor will ever be, effected by illegal immigration.

Based on that perspective, I can completely, and accurately, deduce that anyone speaking ill about this is just racist. They are not in any way coming at this from another angle. It's racism, I wish everyone was as enlightened as me.....
edit on 23-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have read other things coming from Mexico, initially some of these people were half way decent when they came across the Mexican southern border but quickly changed into problematic people. About half of these people are good people, the other half are trouble makers of all sorts. I think we should be paying Mexico to turn back half of these people, the ones that are problematic. These people need to be vetted really well to make sure bad ones do not get into our country. Someone is funding this to cause chaos for our present administration, I would not doubt if the MSM is actually helping to fund them to create juicy news.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I say this as a woke, white, well off american living in an area that is not, nor will ever be, effected by illegal immigration.

Based on that perspective, I can completely, and accurately, deduce that anyone speaking ill about this is just racist. They are not in any way coming at this from another angle. It's racism, I wish everyone was as enlightened as me.....

You can't say anything racist about this carivan, it moved slowly through Mexico. We are talking about turtlish here.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

You can't say anything racist about this carivan, it moved slowly through Mexico. We are talking about turtlish here.

No doubt. Especially since each person would have to stop up to several times per day to take a dump. Which by the way the average adult dukes out about one pound of doodoo. Meaning the caravan was leaving up to about 10,000 pounds of poopoo per day, in its wake. Bastardos!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
are people still acting like this is new? all Nationalism is Toxic, "America" is not the only country that has 'nationalism', "America" is not the only country to have racists, every "race" and "Ethnicity" has the opportunity to be 'racist'

amusing how the "Right" are trying to use this as justification for them acting the same way

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Jesus effn c low.

Every race is racist. Every single one.

It's natural

It comes from not wanting to be eaten.

Animals and humans like being with animals and humans that look the same.

Anything else, like using that instinct through media is to cause division.

Can we move on from the fake racism bs in this country?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I have read other things coming from Mexico, initially some of these people were half way decent when they came across the Mexican southern border but quickly changed into problematic people. About half of these people are good people, the other half are trouble makers of all sorts. I think we should be paying Mexico to turn back half of these people, the ones that are problematic. These people need to be vetted really well to make sure bad ones do not get into our country. Someone is funding this to cause chaos for our present administration, I would not doubt if the MSM is actually helping to fund them to create juicy news.

i would say it is being used to try to prove the need for a wall.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Certainly most of them are good people but how can we know who is who?
Likely some very hardcore criminals and gang members travelling along.
Then there's the disease factor with open borders is playing viral Russian roulette.

As for anyone seeking asylum that is a joke.
International law says you stay in the first safe country you come to -
mexico but they don't want that.
too bad.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

All of this is unproven and false

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Agreed. Wee need immigration reform before it becomes a crisis.

Much like many laws proposed in the past don't make much sense now or need to be tweaked to conform to today's madness and nearly 250 million times folds of extra population. Immigration and refugees and asylum laws need to be revised for our Era.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The mayor of Tijuana is OBVIOUSLY a white supremacist.

Mexicans are white supremacist.

This is all fake, I seen it on the news and I get my news form multiple sources. MSNPC, NPCNN, NPC News

Orange man bad. Deny Logic.

Okay, sarcasm off.
In all seriousness though, one thing I've learned is that if the media tells me I shouldn't worry about something, there is a really good chance that I should probably worry about it.

edit on 11 23 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpockliving in an area that is not, nor will ever be, effected by illegal immigration.

If you think that you are wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is the very same government who tried to wipe out the Zapatistas using their #ing military ...what'd you expect?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No doubt. Especially since each person would have to stop up to several times per day to take a dump. Which by the way the average adult dukes out about one pound of doodoo. Meaning the caravan was leaving up to about 10,000 pounds of poopoo per day, in its wake. Bastardos!

They are also eating Mexican food which will compound the issue, maybe double the estimated amount of doodoo to be on the safe side.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

edit on 11 23 2018 by cre8chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Mandroid7

All of this is unproven and false

Yeah, OK dude.

We are all eating, pooping, breeding animals who take comfort in being around people who look and act like us.

I can't figure out how to post a link to reality, is that possible yet?

Added...ran out of time to add to last post, but if you spend time in the real world, and outside of the attempted Un-United States of American media, you will see racism is pretty much extinct

It's nothing more than division tactics to misdirect your anger away from the half of your lifes work taxation going on.
The giant wealth redistribution/big bizz called the gov.

They are rigging their own paychecks and putting a turd in the punch bowl.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Addd 2

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Why should we be paying for anything?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck

Why should we be paying for anything?

We'll be paying one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join