It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
The world has gone mad.

Ummm...did the Rapture happen...?

Did the poles reverse...?

Has Nibiru landed...?

I mean...this is the absofreakinglutely first time I find myself in agreement with anything you've ever said...

May miracles never cease...

Can we sing Kumbaya together...?

Can we...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

SO let me get this straight.
1. An adult teacher refused to watch a minor (Underage Girl.) getting undressed in a males locker room. (Which she shouldnt have been there in the first place).
2. He gets punished for his morality in declining to basically be a pedo.

It is things like this that makes me wonder if we are truly at the end times.

A few years ago, watching a minor get undressed would have put the one who is watching in jail. The left has lost ALL sense of moral integrity at this point. And they are trying to force those of us who have morals into their SICK immoral world.

Anyone who supports the punishment of this teacher is just as bad as those who are pedos.
This world sucks, and I hope God or the supreme authority sends his judgement soon.

damnit im depressed now

edit on th2018000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 15 Nov 2018 10:23:01 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Nov 2018 10:23:01 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Because teen boys are not pc compatible and if left with a person who has girl parts walking around their horny little selves naked then odds are some of them might do something very stupid. It's to protect the transgendered boy .
And yes teen boys will do stupid stuff in a sit like that . He'll weehen I was in 7th grade us kids were allowed to play in gym during lunch hour after we got done eating and we had access to boys locker room and between boys and girls showers we both shared an unlocked equipment room it was long before we figured out that 9th grade girls were at pe at same time so when they came in to shower the boys would go to room to get basketballs but in reality we were all cracking the door on girls side to peep on them as they showered not proud of it but boys do stuff like that now imagine if we were in there showering with them.

Children would not have the strength of character to behave themselves in a sit like that sorry but no they need to have someone watching out for that kid before she gets touched in a wrong way.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
The world has gone mad.

Well that's what happens when society caves in to liberal progressives. I thought you'd be pleased.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ewwww

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Where are the ATS transgenders with their opinion?

Errie silence on this, because they know damn well that this is insane. Or not?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I wonder where all the transgender defenders are on this? Seems odd to not have a voice from them here.

Just lettin’ you have your echo chamber.

You’re welcome.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is the analogy of Orwell's 2+2=5.

A person refuses to accept something they know is wrong, in this case putting a pubescent naked girl amoung pubescent naked boys AND watching what unfolds, and as a result re-education and punishment for the person who proclaims it's wrong dealt out by a self proclaimed righteous mob.

This guy said, "No, 2+2=4" and the self proclaimed righteous mob did what mobs do: Re-education until you see it our way.

#walkaway
edit on 15-11-2018 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I wonder where all the transgender defenders are on this? Seems odd to not have a voice from them here.

You’re welcome.

Your actual silence speaks volumes. Accept that this action on the part of the school administration was wrong. Firing the man over his refusal to watch a potentially naked young female child.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't really see nudity as that big a deal. Teacher didn't have to watch. I think the school just wanted to make sure the trans person wasn't going to be made fun of in the locker room.

It sounds like it was mishandled. Society is just learning how to deal with trans..

I think people freak out too much around this issue. Only an extreme small percent of people peeve out in locker rooms or bathrooms..

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
So in the liberal pc world its wrong to call someone out for being trans. But you cant put a so-called girl in the boys locker room without telling someone. But you can't tell them what you are telling them... But you have to tell them...

When will this stupidity stop?

I think in the liberal pc world, you put a trans boy in the boys locker room. Done. Would you exclude gay boys from a boys locker room? The base argument here is about sexuality. A trans-gendered boy wouldn't be sexually excited about other boys if he was not gay, so what does birth gender have to do with any of this? This is straight up transphobia, with a smattering of homophobia.

When will this conservative anti-pc stupidity stop?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

You’re welcome.

Your actual silence speaks volumes. Accept that this action on the part of the school administration was wrong. Firing the man over his refusal to watch a potentially naked young female child.

Is she the trans spokesperson for ATS? Lol
edit on 15-11-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Let's look at this in a reasonable fashion.

If you watch people of the opposite gender undressing at say a public swimming pool, what would happen to you if you were caught?

So, now, this person is being required by their employer to do something that could get them arrested.

I think that the teacher should file a hostile work environment lawsuit against the school district for trying to force them to become a peeper

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh wait, the outrage is about the teacher refusing to provide a safe secure place for children to learn. Well, ya eff him.

If it is about a male teacher that refuses to provide safety to a trans-boy because he is pre-surgery and thus still physically female, then eff him for that too! How dare he sexualize a young person under his care and protection.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

She is the spokesperson for herself. A spokesperson who fervently defends trans issues here on ATS. So, having her perception of this story would be valuable. Unless, of course, she is reluctant to admit there was a mistake in this case on how it was handled.

And, are you her knight in shining armor as well?

She is a strong person, and can respond for herself if there is no fear of admitting to oneself that there are issues that were handled improperly.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You’re welcome.

Ignorance and partisan mindset is obvious. Can´t acknowledge anything that is negative, even if you should know what they did here is just plain wrong.

Obvious partisan mindset is obvious.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul
Oh wait, the outrage is about the teacher refusing to provide a safe secure place for children to learn. Well, ya eff him.

If it is about a male teacher that refuses to provide safety to a trans-boy because he is pre-surgery and thus still physically female, then eff him for that too! How dare he sexualize a young person under his care and protection.

Way to miss the point entirely.

It's got nothing to do with the PE teacher not wanting to provide a safe environment at all IMO. It is about his employer attempting to force him to do something that could very likely be considered illegal, and he be prosecuted. That is the crux of the matter to me.

The administration missed the obvious compromise because they are blinded by the steadfast "my way or the highway" zero tolerance mindset. It's a power struggle on their part, and frankly the poor kid is caught in the middle.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yes, he would. Not to say that he would...but the risk.

I would have said no, as well. No way am I putting myself in a situation that could go bad through no fault of my own.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join